I love the Bookstore. I post occasionally, and may not may not download everything...but if gone, I would miss it greatly. Just jamming on the Moon Martin posted above.
I love to read as much as I love to listen, can even do both at once and that is a wowza good time. I often forget about the books here. easily distracted by the dancingBares but Im glad I happened by and read your post bc not enough good , in my eyes anyway, books posted out there on art, music, Kulture, the beat writers, underground press - when there was such a thing,mind bending, pulp, 50's sleeze and girlie, just all things that rock a shemancave, or should and sports then to, esp from the 70's, etc. so HELLZ to the Yellz, keep up the good work and Keep on keeping on.
I come here and always check it. And I find something I want. And usually more than one. See I missed Feb. and here I am scrolling down and found this question Thankx for the bookstore
The Clash-Unreleased Clash 76 Demo's 1.I Don't Know What To Think Of You 2.I Never Did It 3.How Can I Understand The Flies 4.Mark Me Absent 5.Deadly Serious 6.Sitting At My Party 7.White Riot 8.I'm So Bored With The U.S.A. 9.1977 10.London's Burning
Killing Joke-Peel Sessions 1.Malicious Boogie 2.Wardance 3.Nuclear Boy 4.Pssyche Killing 5.Wilful Days 6.Frenzy 7.Dominator 8.Harlequin 9.Tension 10.Exit 11.Unspeakable 12.Butcher 13.The Fall Of Because 14.Complications 15.Change 16.Tomorrow's World
If ever a site that meets the exhalted status of Hall Of Fame status and in a perfect worls would be a sticky one the webs main page, FloppyBootStomp and its circle of friends would meet that criteria in spades, and I do not say that lightly maybe 10 or so and a few today would be posthomonus and deserving of resurrection, twilightzone for to name a fairly recent , well lrts hope Hiatus, but not the only.
Till this honor and accompanying accolades can be presewnted loudly and proudly, I will leave you with this. KUDOS fBS! Keep the enligentment flowing. Thee Most High, Thee Rev. Lou Cifer Pleased to meet you. And I have bandied these about the site sporadically over the years, but I have been a bit direlect in my responsibilities of late. If ever a site that meets the exhalted criteria of Hall Of Fame status and in a perfect worls would be a sticky one the webs main page, FloppyBootStomp and its circle of friends would meet that criteria in spades, and I do not say that lightly maybe 10 or so and a few today would be posthomonus and deserving of resurrection, twilightzone for to name a fairly recent , well lrts hope Hiatus, but not the only.
Till this honor and accompanying accolades can be presewnted loudly and proudly, I will leave you with this. KUDOS fBS! Keep the enligentment flowing. Thee Most High, Thee Rev. Lou Cifer Pleased to meet you. And I have bandied these about the site sporadically over the years, but I have been a bit direlect in my responsibilities of late.
As promised, I am reposting the flamethrower boot of ELVIS GOES TO WASHINGTON AND ROCKPILE DON'T. I can't gush over this enough. If you are a fan of both or either, this boot is a must have.
Jobe--I have nearly everything that the man has done, including all studio stuff and boots (that I can find). I even have a copy of the Attractions side disk (not really all that).
Elvis is one of those artists that I can remember when the stylus dropped on a copy of My Aim is True. I sat and just stared at the turntable. Armed Forces is at the top (or near by) of my all time faves. Didn't really stop my fixiation until Spike.
Inasilentway has my e-mail address, if you wish to converse about this further.
Just in case you missed it in the comments: Mandrax Sunset Variations (3 LP's by Alberto y Lost Trios Paranoias on 2 CD's).
ReplyDeleteCD1: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ae20rj7wvwnc7n0/M%2540NDRAX1.zip/file
CD2: http://www.mediafire.com/file/yz312y3fgdmi0wo/M%2540NDRAX2.zip/file
Thanks very much for the Albertos y Lost Trios Paranoias - brilliant stuff.
DeleteAnd a thanks for the Albertos from me too
DeleteMoon Martin live at Rockpalast in 1981:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mediafire.com/file/m6nyx17vb8ahrzz/M00NMARTINLive81.zip/file
Wow! Moon Martin! Takes me back...Can't wait to hear this!
DeleteThanks a Bunch...
I loves me some Moon Martin, too. Mas thanks for this addition to the collection.
DeleteFrank Sidebottom's ABC & D (The Best Of)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mediafire.com/file/nxrjtn8i0sdhmfb/Frank_Sidebottom_Abc.zip/file
Rock...
ReplyDeleteAl Kooper - 1976 - Act Like Nothing's Wrong
https://www48.zippyshare.com/v/6wRYDDS8/file.html
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteComplete Works of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
https://www48.zippyshare.com/v/xi0XHCJE/file.html
Beatles related Pop...
ReplyDeleteGeorge Martin And His Orchestra - 1964 - Off The Beatle Track
https://www48.zippyshare.com/v/yXYDmm7e/file.html
Soul...
ReplyDeleteJohnnie Taylor - 1968 - Who's Making Love
https://www48.zippyshare.com/v/6NGnUIWI/file.html
Soul Jazz...
ReplyDeleteLonnie Smith - 1967 - Finger Lickin' Good Soul Organ
https://www48.zippyshare.com/v/6Qdw0bra/file.html
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteThe Vulture - Gil Scott-Heron
https://www48.zippyshare.com/v/UISQJIUi/file.html
Spoken Word & Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteTimothy Leary - 1966 - The Psychedelic Experience & The Psychedelic Experience A manual based on the Tibetan Book of the Dead - Leary, Metzner, Alpert
https://www48.zippyshare.com/v/o2zmtcIF/file.html
Electronic/Ambient...
ReplyDeletePsychomuzak - 1997 - The Exstasie
https://www48.zippyshare.com/v/vnc93eW3/file.html
Garage Rock...
ReplyDeleteThe Seeds - 1966 - A Web of Sound
https://www48.zippyshare.com/v/dqioOAnq/file.html
Thanks for sharing this one!
DeleteJazz...
ReplyDeleteBillie Holiday - 1991 - The Complete Decca Recordings
https://www48.zippyshare.com/v/SuIUsqsB/file.html
Rock...
ReplyDeleteJim Capaldi - 1975 - Short Cut Draw Blood
https://www48.zippyshare.com/v/qvd0frFx/file.html
Various Artists-Capitol Rockabilly Volume 2
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.reboundcds.co.uk/sale_68/capitol-rockabilly-vol-2_1866.aspx
Link-https://www100.zippyshare.com/v/8Bplrxc8/file.html
Thanks!!!
DeleteThe Louvin Brothers-When I Stop Dreaming The Best Of The Louvin Brothers
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/The-Louvin-Brothers-When-I-Stop-Dreaming-The-Best-Of/release/1562932
Link-https://www100.zippyshare.com/v/d5kmYCrJ/file.html
John Lee Hooker-Chill Out
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/John-Lee-Hooker-Chill-Out/release/3373877
Link-https://www100.zippyshare.com/v/mUQWf4Pb/file.html
Tower Of Power-Back On The Streets
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Tower-Of-Power-Back-On-The-Streets/release/4264205
Link-https://www100.zippyshare.com/v/cFmP8V3t/file.html
Hey I'm just curious....Do you people use the Bookstore or are the 4 or 5 of us that post here just wasting our time?
ReplyDeleteI always check it out. I'd guess my downloads have been 50/50 books/music. But I'm anonymous...
DeleteI always check it out too. I don't always remember to say thanks.
DeleteJobe:
DeleteI love the Bookstore. I post occasionally, and may not may not download everything...but if gone, I would miss it greatly. Just jamming on the Moon Martin posted above.
I just discovered it. Amazing stuff! Thanks.
DeleteI love to read as much as I love to listen, can even do both at once and that is a wowza good time. I often forget about the books here. easily distracted by the dancingBares but Im glad I happened by and read your post bc not enough good , in my eyes anyway, books posted out there on art, music, Kulture, the beat writers, underground press - when there was such a thing,mind bending, pulp, 50's sleeze and girlie, just all things that rock a shemancave, or should and sports then to, esp from the 70's, etc. so HELLZ to the Yellz, keep up the good work and Keep on keeping on.
DeleteI come here and always check it. And I find something I want. And usually more than one. See I missed Feb. and here I am scrolling down and found this question
DeleteThankx for the bookstore
Just found this place...
ReplyDeleteThank you, thank you, thank you.
Peace out!
The Clash-Unreleased Clash 76 Demo's
ReplyDelete1.I Don't Know What To Think Of You
2.I Never Did It
3.How Can I Understand The Flies
4.Mark Me Absent
5.Deadly Serious
6.Sitting At My Party
7.White Riot
8.I'm So Bored With The U.S.A.
9.1977
10.London's Burning
Link-https://www23.zippyshare.com/v/QezF7UVN/file.html
Killing Joke-Peel Sessions
ReplyDelete1.Malicious Boogie
2.Wardance
3.Nuclear Boy
4.Pssyche Killing
5.Wilful Days
6.Frenzy
7.Dominator
8.Harlequin
9.Tension
10.Exit
11.Unspeakable
12.Butcher
13.The Fall Of Because
14.Complications
15.Change
16.Tomorrow's World
Link-https://www23.zippyshare.com/v/ej4ijl4a/file.html
Chelsea-Peel Sessions
ReplyDelete1.No Flowers
2.Come On
3.Urban Kids
4.I'm On Fire
5.No Admission
6.High Rise Living
7.Right To Work
8.Pretty Vacant
9.Blind Date
Link-https://www16.zippyshare.com/v/qlOlHHjN/file.html
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteBlack Players - The Secret World of Black Pimps - Milner & Milner
https://www48.zippyshare.com/v/hRv8z8oX/file.html
If ever a site that meets the exhalted status of Hall Of Fame status and in a perfect worls would be a sticky one the webs main page, FloppyBootStomp and its circle of friends would meet that criteria in spades, and I do not say that lightly maybe 10 or so and a few today would be posthomonus and deserving of resurrection, twilightzone for to name a fairly recent , well lrts hope Hiatus, but not the only.
DeleteTill this honor and accompanying accolades can be presewnted loudly and proudly, I will leave you with this.
KUDOS fBS! Keep the enligentment flowing.
Thee Most High, Thee Rev. Lou Cifer
Pleased to meet you.
And I have bandied these about the site sporadically over the years, but I have been a bit direlect in my responsibilities of late.
If ever a site that meets the exhalted criteria of Hall Of Fame status and in a perfect worls would be a sticky one the webs main page, FloppyBootStomp and its circle of friends would meet that criteria in spades, and I do not say that lightly maybe 10 or so and a few today would be posthomonus and deserving of resurrection, twilightzone for to name a fairly recent , well lrts hope Hiatus, but not the only.
Till this honor and accompanying accolades can be presewnted loudly and proudly, I will leave you with this.
KUDOS fBS! Keep the enligentment flowing.
Thee Most High, Thee Rev. Lou Cifer
Pleased to meet you.
And I have bandied these about the site sporadically over the years, but I have been a bit direlect in my responsibilities of late.
Rock...
ReplyDeleteFaces - 1971 - Long Player
https://www48.zippyshare.com/v/aLnM9NCo/file.html
Jazz...
ReplyDeleteGabor Szabo - 1966 - Jazz Raga
https://www48.zippyshare.com/v/rHxtHvhG/file.html
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteTV A-Go-Go - Rock On TV From American Bandstand To American Idol
https://www48.zippyshare.com/v/1Bma1yuS/file.html
Afrobeat...
ReplyDeleteKing Bucknor Jr & Afrodisk Beat 79 - 1979 - African Woman
https://www48.zippyshare.com/v/8MDJVdGj/file.html
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteCubism - Guillaume Apollinaire & Dorothea Eimert
https://www48.zippyshare.com/v/6s6WXqvh/file.html
Psych...
ReplyDeleteH.P. Lovecraft - 1967 - H.P. Lovecraft
https://www48.zippyshare.com/v/VbFycSsB/file.html
R&B/Soul/Funk-ish...
ReplyDeleteLee Dorsey - 1970 - Yes We Can
https://www38.zippyshare.com/v/xDvXb4Ne/file.html
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteI Need More - The Stooges And Other Stories - Iggy Pop
https://www48.zippyshare.com/v/D2xIcoBh/file.html
Jazz...
ReplyDeleteOhio Penitentiary 511 Jazz Ensemble - 1971 - Hard Luck Soul
https://www48.zippyshare.com/v/Bro8Q45g/file.html
Rock...
ReplyDeletePaul Revere & The Raiders - Kicks! (1963-1972) The Anthology
https://www48.zippyshare.com/v/snvEyGeR/file.html
Rock...
ReplyDeleteCream - 1983 - Strange Brew - The Very Best of Cream
https://www38.zippyshare.com/v/3XXmIA65/file.html
R&B/Doo Wop...
ReplyDeleteRichard Berry - 2014 - Louie Louie
https://www38.zippyshare.com/v/U72oH1Bn/file.html
Maddox Bros. and Rose--The Most Colorful Hillbilly Band In America - 1952-1958.
ReplyDelete[As featured on Ken Burns' Country series on PBS.]
Git! https://tinyurl.com/Git-it-here
Don't download. This is a shit version of this set.
DeleteJust found this place. Thanks for some great posts!
ReplyDeleteFree-Best Of
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Free-Best-Of-Free/release/5591939
Link-https://www74.zippyshare.com/v/LBkP7YVB/file.html
Thank you for sharing this. I haven't listened to Free in long long time.
DeleteThe Who-Who's Next (Deluxe Edition)
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/The-Who-Whos-Next/release/14059065
Link 1-https://www74.zippyshare.com/v/aoqnjeM3/file.html
Link 2-https://www74.zippyshare.com/v/RLlHsgke/file.html
Thanks for this one. I loves me some Who.
DeleteThe Ramones-Too Tough To Die
ReplyDeleteInfo-discogs.com/Ramones-Too-Tough-To-Die/release/439212
Link-https://www96.zippyshare.com/v/e31IpLmV/file.html
Ryan Adams And The Cardinals-Jacksonville City Nights
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Ryan-Adams-The-Cardinals-Jacksonville-City-Nights/release/1021318
Link-https://www96.zippyshare.com/v/glKaWJ9L/file.html
Death Cult-Ghost Dance
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Death-Cult-Ghost-Dance/release/704124
Link-https://www96.zippyshare.com/v/UhecnfwK/file.html
Slave Raider-What Do You Know About Rock And Roll
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Slave-Raider-What-Do-You-Know-About-Rock-N-Roll/release/3210874
Link-https://www103.zippyshare.com/v/Oyh5eCHD/file.html
Foreigner-Rough Diamonds
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Foreigner-Limited-Edition-Rough-Diamonds-1/release/9765141
Link-https://www103.zippyshare.com/v/bLUDtNiy/file.html
Gene Pitney-All My Best
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Gene-Pitney-Ultimate-Anthology/release/2842379
Link-https://www103.zippyshare.com/v/xwnicrJ5/file.html
ELVIS GOES TO WASHINGTON AND ROCKPILE DON'T.
ReplyDeleteAs promised, I am reposting the flamethrower boot of ELVIS GOES TO WASHINGTON AND ROCKPILE DON'T. I can't gush over this enough. If you are a fan of both or either, this boot is a must have.
Git! https://tinyurl.com/tur4abv
WOW thanks for this I loves me some Elvis
DeleteJobe--I have nearly everything that the man has done, including all studio stuff and boots (that I can find). I even have a copy of the Attractions side disk (not really all that).
DeleteElvis is one of those artists that I can remember when the stylus dropped on a copy of My Aim is True. I sat and just stared at the turntable. Armed Forces is at the top (or near by) of my all time faves. Didn't really stop my fixiation until Spike.
Inasilentway has my e-mail address, if you wish to converse about this further.
Have no idea what this is going to be, but sure am looking forward to it. Thanks.
ReplyDelete