Enter Below...

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

September 2020!!

84 comments:

  1. The Gun Club-The Life And Times Of Jeffrey Lee Pierce And The Gun Club

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/Jeffrey-Lee-Pierce-And-The-Gun-Club-The-Life-And-Times-Of-Jeffrey-Lee-Pierce-And-The-Gun-Club/master/1712955

    Link 1-https://workupload.com/file/7WXAgQFpy62

    Link 2-https://workupload.com/file/eE3SX65tgMq

    Link 3-https://workupload.com/file/4Jn8ydmwNkn

    Link 4-https://workupload.com/file/ZXYCNGeBUkH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Billy Cobham-Warning

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/Billy-Cobham-Warning/master/68340

    Link-https://workupload.com/file/LY4JdeZaqdu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poundhound-Pineappleskunk

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/Poundhound-Pineappleskunk/master/467998

    Link-https://workupload.com/file/vSYMnjbWheF

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Who-Live At The Isle Of Wight 1970

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/The-Who-Live-At-The-Isle-Of-Wight-Festival-1970/release/3238853

    Link 1-https://workupload.com/file/freLBJFZENq

    Link 2-https://workupload.com/file/C2RRScx9hGA

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Band-Stage Fright

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/The-Band-Stage-Fright/release/9690748

    Link-https://workupload.com/file/2R42QCKcqLS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's one that I'm not putting up except for here...it's a megapost I put together called "Tom Petty: the Hammersmith Concerts." Multiple sources...trust me, you need this one! https://mega.nz/file/XJBWma6Y#el-RwMNLZQpee66FievO8EXPrR4-fNHHH7rBHbrg2-E

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big Head Todd And The Monsters-Midnight Radio

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/Big-Head-Todd-And-The-Monsters-Midnight-Radio/master/331152

    Link-https://workupload.com/file/HCxXtbtvEsP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scorpions-Tokyo Tapes

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/Scorpions-Tokyo-Tapes/release/4062998

    Link-https://workupload.com/file/s44NAGxSYBs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here's a real treat for you and I can also honor a repost from a couple of years ago.Looks like one of my heroes is putting out a new LP/CD on (of all days The Jobe's birthday) James Williamson. Along with Deniz Tek from Radio Birdman Called Two To One, it's gonna feature 11 tracks. I have pre-ordered one and will post it when I get it. A couple of years ago I had a customer ask if I could re-post James's singles that had been released at the time. So along with the two new songs from the yet to be released LP Igive you those six sides too.

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/artist/267557-James-Williamson

    Link-http://www.imagenetz.de/uVYaM

    The six other songs are
    Sickk
    Blues Jumped The Rabbit
    Never Far From Where The Things Are
    I Made A Mistake
    Last Kind Words
    I Love My Tutu

    ReplyDelete
  10. Man The things I do for you guys
    The Rolling Stones-Goat's Head Soup Deluxe Edition

    Info-https://www.amazon.com/Goats-Head-Blu-ray-Super-Deluxe/dp/B089J5GZHL/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?ie=UTF8&aaxitk=zmnFFUQWfa8IUzD4HOy2qg&hsa_cr_id=8596771800601&ref_=sbx_be_s_sparkle_mcd_asin_0

    Link 1-http://www.imagenetz.de/bgWar

    Link 2-http://www.imagenetz.de/5yaZX

    Link 3-http://www.imagenetz.de/5bpEY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe the things you do for us, my brother. Thanks.

      Delete
  11. It's appreciated, Jobe.
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jazz...

    Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers - 2020 - Just Coolin'

    https://www95.zippyshare.com/v/Y3txTftv/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adult Bookstore...

    Cant Be Satisfied - The Life And Times Of Muddy Waters - Robert Gordon

    https://www84.zippyshare.com/v/fYK9m38f/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adult Bookstore...

    Electric Don Quixote - The Definitive Story Of Frank Zappa - Neil Slaven

    https://www95.zippyshare.com/v/dDCh8nwz/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. R&B (Beatles Style)...

    Booker T. & The M.G.'s - 1970 - McLemore Avenue

    https://www95.zippyshare.com/v/yRML09Me/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jazz...

    Chet Baker - 1986 - Love Song

    https://www95.zippyshare.com/v/JTLni91z/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Golden Protest...

    Phil Ochs - 1967 - Pleasures Of The Harbor

    https://www95.zippyshare.com/v/zbQ6odEc/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Blues...

    Otis Rush - 1969 - Mourning In The Morning

    https://www95.zippyshare.com/v/qO27J3zC/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adult Bookstore...

    The Ghastly One - The Sex-Gore Netherworld Of Filmmaker Andy Milligan

    https://www95.zippyshare.com/v/mTr0TEw7/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Psych/Garage...

    The Electric Prunes - 2004 - California

    https://www95.zippyshare.com/v/TLN4OAil/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adult Bookstore...

    Delphi Complete Works of Michelangelo - Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni

    https://www15.zippyshare.com/v/dfhTt9aO/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adult Bookstore...

    The New Annotated H. P. Lovecraft - Lovecraft, Klinger

    https://www95.zippyshare.com/v/kWzrG0Hr/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. OST/Nick Gravenites/Mike Bloomfield/Maria Muldaur/Paul Butterfield/Merle Saunders/John Kahn/Cristopher Parker...

    OST - 1972 - Steelyard Blues

    https://www15.zippyshare.com/v/Jq820hYo/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adult Bookstore/Sci-Fi...

    Mike Resnick - Far Future 01 - Birthright-The Book Of Man

    https://www95.zippyshare.com/v/kUpqZP6z/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adult Bookstore...

    Good Vibrations Brian Wilson and the Beach Boys - Philip Lambert

    https://www95.zippyshare.com/v/lpLB7eVH/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. R&B...

    Andre Williams - 1996 - Mr. Rhythm

    https://www95.zippyshare.com/v/1700SDk9/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. Pop/Lounge/Jump R&B...

    Buster Poindexter - 1994 - Buster's Happy Hour

    https://www95.zippyshare.com/v/e8cNHlaF/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  28. Adult Bookstore...

    InThe Midnight Hour The Life And Soul Of Wilson Pickett - Tony Fletcher

    https://www95.zippyshare.com/v/giDwQkMX/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  29. Blues...

    Albert King - 1967 - Born Under A Bad Sign

    https://www84.zippyshare.com/v/eapr75oF/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  30. Adult Bookstore...

    James Brown Godfather Of Soul - James Brown, Bruce Tucker

    https://www95.zippyshare.com/v/gFMn1AnP/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  31. Rock &/Or Roll...

    Buddy Holly & The Crickets - 1957 - The Chirping Crickets

    https://www80.zippyshare.com/v/XKE1YoLv/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  32. Jazz...

    Cal Tjader - 1969 - Plugs In

    https://www80.zippyshare.com/v/sQuzosMV/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  33. Adult Bookstore...

    Dictionary of Angels Including the Fallen Angels - Gustav Davidson

    https://www80.zippyshare.com/v/eveQFUNL/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  34. Blues...

    Jimmy Rogers - 2016 - Chicago Bound - Complete Chess Solo Records A's & B's 1950-1959

    https://www80.zippyshare.com/v/BlXGIsbK/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  35. Funk...

    Maceo Parker - 1992 - Life on Planet Groove

    https://www80.zippyshare.com/v/XorQmhAS/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  36. Adult Bookstore...

    Morrisey Autobiography - Steven Patrick Morrissey

    https://www80.zippyshare.com/v/JszuLoim/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  37. OST/Soundtrack & Film Score

    OST - 1986 - Ferris Bueller's Day Off

    https://www80.zippyshare.com/v/Nn5mThlt/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  38. Adult Bookstore...

    Post Office - Bukowski

    https://www80.zippyshare.com/v/cTjl6lH1/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  39. Adult Bookstore...

    Songs in the Key of Z The Curious Universe of Outsider Music - Irwin Chusid

    https://www80.zippyshare.com/v/xeGLswVD/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  40. Adult Bookstore/Art...

    The Treasury of San Marco Venice - MET

    https://www80.zippyshare.com/v/YOPZQ7A0/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  41. Country/Bluegrass...

    The Louvin Brothers - 1959 - Satan Is Real

    https://www80.zippyshare.com/v/vG9W3WqU/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  42. Adult Bookstore...

    The Billboard Book of Top 40 Hits, 9th Edition Complete Chart Information 1955-2009 - Joel Whitburn

    https://www80.zippyshare.com/v/JGNLHupy/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  43. Psych...

    The Fallen Angels - 1968 - Its A Long Way Down

    https://www80.zippyshare.com/v/n6gbTrd8/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  44. Folk (From Reel To Reel Tape)...

    Tom Paxton - 1968 - Morning Again

    https://www80.zippyshare.com/v/GEViggy7/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  45. Adult Bookstore...

    The Oxford Illustrated History of Witchcraft and Magic - Owen Davies

    https://www80.zippyshare.com/v/Qr1oM1nh/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  46. Blues...

    West Virginia Slim Electric Blues Band - 1970 - West Virginia Slim Electric Blues Band

    https://www80.zippyshare.com/v/Zi3DXeoe/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  47. Wings-Wild Life

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/Wings-Wild-Life/release/1554595

    Link-https://workupload.com/file/ndg3aep6rSL

    ReplyDelete
  48. Jools Holland And His Rhythm And Blues Orchestra

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/Jools-Holland-His-Rhythm-Blues-Orchestra-Jools-Hollands-Big-Band-Rhythm-Blues/release/6187430

    Link-https://workupload.com/file/BWzPvemUnW9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  49. Everything But The Girl-Love Not Money

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/Everything-But-The-Girl-Love-Not-Money/release/2701408

    Link-https://workupload.com/file/Pg93mKfmE5h

    ReplyDelete
  50. Elvis Costello and The Attractions-Get Happy (Ryko Version)

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/Elvis-Costello-The-Attractions-Get-Happy/release/1065915

    Link-https://workupload.com/file/hdT5F87c76H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jobe!
      Have the original release, but not this one.
      Peace,
      Jack's Cat

      Delete
    2. I lourve me Some Elvis Costello, more than The Donald loves the Proud Boys. Yes. That much. Mas thanks.

      Delete
  51. Everything But The Girl-Home Movies The Best Of

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/Everything-But-The-Girl-Home-Movies-The-Best-Of-Everything-But-The-Girl/release/1644126

    Link-https://workupload.com/file/ASsBayLp7CJ

    ReplyDelete
  52. Jools Holland-The Swing Album

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/Jools-Holland-His-Rhythm-Blues-Orchestra-The-Swing-Album/release/7196047

    Link-https://workupload.com/file/GDVfLPEVvUF

    ReplyDelete
  53. James Williamson And Deniz Tek-Two To One

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/James-Williamson-Deniz-Tek-Two-To-One/release/15732033

    Link-https://workupload.com/file/bhHpX8zZaCA

    ReplyDelete
  54. The Who-My Generation (Deluxe Edition)

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/The-Who-My-Generation/release/2992336

    Link 1-https://workupload.com/file/c3JufxhNg5f

    Link 2-https://workupload.com/file/sjDRDRDx2qy

    ReplyDelete
  55. Terry Reid-Seed Of Memory

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/Terry-Reid-Seed-Of-Memory/master/64085

    Link-https://workupload.com/file/xARThXtCPgM

    ReplyDelete
  56. Waylon by Waylon Jennings & Lenny Kaye (epub & mobi)

    https://workupload.com/file/xnpj767RttY

    ReplyDelete
  57. Johnny Cash at Folsom Prison - Michael Streissguth (epub & mobi)

    https://workupload.com/file/cAhMWsda6Hb

    ReplyDelete
  58. Uncle Tupelo - Not Forever, Just For Now [DEMOS] (192)

    https://workupload.com/file/uDXUBthjLMV

    ReplyDelete
  59. Nick Gilder - You Know Who You Are (1977) (256)
    Great Vinyl Rip (Never released on CD)

    https://workupload.com/file/JtWa8sU9Ngm

    ReplyDelete
  60. Nick Gilder - City Nights (1978) (256)

    https://workupload.com/file/NTjdFp2yq2u

    ReplyDelete
  61. Wizard (The Life of Nikola Tesla) - Marc J. Seifer (epub & mobi)

    https://workupload.com/file/wLuBDFwpSUN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rocket, Thank you for this one!

      Delete
    2. You Folks are quite Welcome...Nikola was quite the Genius!
      I consider this the 2nd best Bio I've read on him.
      I'll have to post The Best one...Soon!

      Delete
    3. Tesla - Man Out Of Time - Margaret Cheney (epub & mobi)

      Here's what's generally considered "The Best" Bio on N. Tesla!

      https://workupload.com/file/YqV6xD9AnSv

      Delete
    4. Hey Rocket. What do I need or what do I need to do to open and read these epub or mobi files? You guys have posted a bunch of books that I'm interested in but I don't know how to access them.

      Delete
    5. Depends on what You wanna read them om...
      The PDF mags, etc. can be read on any computer with a basic Free Abode Reader.
      epub files are for Ipads and Nook (Barnes & Noble) readers.
      mobi are for Kindle readers (amazon has a app for computer as well IF You don't have a device) https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Digital-Services-LLC-Download/dp/B00UB76290
      All you need to transfer to one of these specific devices (IF You have one) is a USB cable...IF you're Not gonna read on computer.
      Hope that helps...
      Any other problems along the way - You can ask here or email me hearrockcity@gmail.com
      Rocket

      Delete
    6. Thanks for your reply. I understand now.

      Delete
    7. Good Deal...Glad I could Help!

      Delete
  62. Face The Music - A Life Exposed - Paul Stanley (epub & mobi)

    https://workupload.com/file/BTN9CnTMSve

    ReplyDelete
  63. When Giants Walked the Earth - A Biography of Led Zeppelin - Mick Wall (epub & mobi)

    https://workupload.com/file/CeWaUNQC4s4

    ReplyDelete
  64. Drums For Dummies - Jeff Strong (epub & mobi)

    https://workupload.com/file/kAFpk9usyW8

    ReplyDelete
  65. Killing Joke Discography on Mega....

    (Text Links)
    https://controlc.com/e4bbd47f

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,I can't find a password for these Killing Joke albums,can you please help me with one?Many Thanks All The Best

      Delete

Talk To Us!