jeremiah, I hate to be doing this kind of thing, but hey at least it proves I'm here partaking of the goodies and making your hard work worthwhile. BUT - this comes up [File not found]
Wow! Thanks Jobe (and Jeremiah) but these last few album Taj, Eric, Stevie, Arthur 'Big Boy', Butch and Son House and Smiley!?!? Heck you are really spoiling us there bro'
And again, # 404 file not found. However a stellar bunch of take-outs in the Library again. Just when I think you people can't outdo yourselves, you do. Danke!
The Beatles-Revolver Sessions Normally, I would post this at "The Wagon" but with it finally getting an "official" release I figure I'd better keep this on the down-low. 4 discs of what you'll shortly be seeing in the future.
Wow you guys have gone into overdrive again! Awesome range of stuff (thanks both) and the Revolver downloaded fine Jobe! Funny aside? Joke of the Day (at my own expense) is that I saw the Divine Comedy and assumed someone had found a nice Neil Hannon ROIO!? Sorry! (Not sorry!) ha ha ha ha ha Keep up the great work guys!
Hey, folks...does anyone have a copy of Mellencamp's 2014 release "Trouble No More Live At Town Hall?" I'm working on a WW1 Superstar Concert from 2004..supposedly Farm Aid 2002 and 2003 tracks...and have managed to identify that at least two of the tracks are from the Town Hall concert. This throws a wrench into Mellenfest as I've got to rework my spreadsheet and I hate leaving tracks marked as "unknown source."
A hearty "thank you" from here in California, Wacocrimatty! Westwood One bugs the heck out of me, sometimes...they CLEARLY state all the tracks are from Farm Aid 2002/2003 and I would have tagged and posted them as such, but I randomly checked the sound samples on Amazon and figured it out immediately on a couple of tracks...now I have to through and double check all of my prior work on Mellenfest! :)
Blind Lemon Jefferson-Charlie Patton-Blue On Blues
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/13240591-Blind-Lemon-Jefferson-Charley-Patton-Blue-On-Blues
Link- https://workupload.com/file/Bp7TMrLM3fz
The Butterfield Blues Band Keep On Moving
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/4212482-The-Butterfield-Blues-Band-Keep-On-Moving
Link- https://workupload.com/file/EKUFumwESbz
Bo Diddley-Hey Bo Diddley
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/5296805-Bo-Diddley-Hey-Bo-Diddley
Link 1- https://workupload.com/file/WPFCSFeex9p
Link 2- https://workupload.com/file/cqR63wsXfK5
Screamin Jay Hawkins-The Complete Bizarre Sessions
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/22732043-Screamin-Jay-Hawkins-Are-You-One-Of-JayS-Kids-The-Complete-Bizarre-Sessions-1990-1994
Link 1- https://workupload.com/file/XrCCXu8qWfs
Link 2- https://workupload.com/file/EvzsATgxEsk
New York Dolls-Cause I Sez So
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2802435-New-York-Dolls-Cause-I-Sez-So
Link- https://workupload.com/file/8RuLZqbhezv
Blues/Rock...
ReplyDeleteArthur Brown with Jimmy Carl Black - 1988 - Brown, Black & Blue
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/993c1895a0e3b9badd0a5c5e2e88568f.zip
This one also comes up 404 file not found.
DeleteGreat choices again this month, tho!
New Link...
DeleteArthur Brown with Jimmy Carl Black - 1988 - Brown, Black & Blue
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/80d62c9a8d007a80f83bd83c3870d020.zip
Jazz...
ReplyDeleteBooker Ervin - 1964 - The Space Book
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/bfa350c18afd9de05f9469da07c453c8.zip
Doo Wop...
ReplyDeleteVarious Artists - 1991 - Little Joe & The Thrillers Meet The Schoolboys
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/c8b0a1acc6040e9c93b9fc5fef55beea.zip
For those who might be interested, here's a better link:
DeleteVarious Artists - 1991 - Little Joe & The Thrillers Meet The Schoolboys
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/ddd1743bc6129e5223c92099ab4c0125.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteThe Band - Pioneers of Americana Music - Craig Harris
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/a4be2c22f8f7c8bbf1d561821cf75670.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteAn Ideal For Living - An History Of Joy Division - Mark Johnson
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/a6f0325e54ac10053f9caec06bbd8d27.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteUnsung Heroes Of Rock n Roll - The Birth Of Rock In The Wild Years Before Elvis - Nick Tosches
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/954356404978eac7b778f75654fa4c7d.zip
jeremiah, I hate to be doing this kind of thing, but hey at least it proves I'm here partaking of the goodies and making your hard work worthwhile.
DeleteBUT - this comes up [File not found]
New Link,,,
DeleteUnsung Heroes Of Rock n Roll The Birth Of Rock In The Wild Years Before Elvis - Nick Tosches
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/b564ab192d8adee093135173abcdbb31.zip
Rock...
ReplyDeleteBadfinger - 1973 - Ass
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/a1209551cce2da229c1253a0c974268f.zip
Soul...
ReplyDeleteCarl (Sherlock) Holmes - 1974 - Investigation No.1
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/2396a078edf8aabd3695d5442bff7cb2.zip
David Allen Weirdadelic...
ReplyDeleteDaevid Allen Weird Quartet - 2016 - Elevenses
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/10fefd188c27b7b41e3127f4fd5f3a11.zip
Jazz-ish...
ReplyDeleteHugh Hopper - 1977 - Hopper Tunity Box
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/345e84fa10856c114d06ee067d637a22.zip
Novelty/Comedy...
ReplyDeleteStan Freberg - 2017 - The Singles Collection 1947-1960
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/5c6b69511f0a24aaedb20233ab257875.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteKiller! The Baddest Rock Memoir Ever - Jerry Lee Lewis
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/17512bbefa81969b1de2af607ad91093.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteIan Dury The Definitive Biography - Will Birch
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/adad922d1adab52ec712feaf0dfd5806.zip
Adult Bookstore...Art...
ReplyDeleteAuguste Rodin - Rainer Maria Rilke
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/390460a0d7c487284526aa0ff2e9ac44.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteThe Anglo-Saxon Chronicle - King Alfred The Great
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/e4ba62a424818de631dc0d974bf8953c.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteThe Encyclopedia Of Cults, Sects, And New Religions - James R. Lewis
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/83c28008690691b2360d95f0637ff42c.zip
Electronic...
ReplyDeleteVarious Artists - 1970 - Provocative Electronics - (Electronic Constrction On Traditional Forms)
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/def127fe6c9ff7800128af1d1962fad9.zip
Psych...
ReplyDeleteThe Electric Toilet - 1970 - In The Hands Of Karma
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/24aa68482f4bd9b785a1d7ed7690881c.zip
Rock...
ReplyDeleteGrateful Dead - 1971 - Grateful Dead (Skull And Roses)
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/61771848bbc34ed4207b7fff82bdfc74.zip
Mike Bloomfield-Knockin' Myself Out
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/6832624-Mike-Bloomfield-Knockin-Myself-Out
Link- https://workupload.com/file/BacGBQhqGwf
Smiley Lewis-New Orleans Bounce
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/5378490-Smiley-Lewis-New-Orleans-Bounce-30-Of-His-Best
Link- https://workupload.com/file/Vy5ELHKQMrC
George Jones-The Best Of (Rhino Comp)
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1343006-George-Jones-The-Best-Of-George-Jones-1955-1967
Link- https://workupload.com/file/4EeHj99X9Nd
Arthur Crudup-Mean Ol Frisco
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/21074611-Arthur-Big-Boy-Crudup-Mean-Ol-Frisco
Link- https://workupload.com/file/cNu4AvvNGqz
Taj Mahal-Mo' Roots
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2369967-Taj-Mahal-Mo-Roots
Link- https://workupload.com/file/zxvhTMXfgXZ
Eric Clapton Steve Winwood-Live From Madison Square Garden
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2634422-Eric-Clapton-And-Steve-Winwood-Live-From-Madison-Square-Garden
Link 1- https://workupload.com/file/Q4fU9CY6DVT
Link 2- https://workupload.com/file/ffbQkY4t6Q8
The Derek Trucks Band-Soul Serenade
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/16404294-The-Derek-Trucks-Band-Soul-Serenade
Link- https://workupload.com/file/p3YUsZR2Mew
Son House-Delta Blues and Spirituals
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/3596795-Son-House-Delta-Blues-And-Spirituals
Link- https://workupload.com/file/FMFPVc7dKpD
Eric Clapton-461 Ocean Boulevard (Deluxe Edition)
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/3890940-Eric-Clapton-461-Ocean-Boulevard
Link 1- https://workupload.com/file/BqQ37pUftvx
Link 2- https://workupload.com/file/zNZpW57eu7L
The Paul Butterfield Blues Band-East/West
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/10380730-The-Butterfield-Blues-Band-East-West
Link- https://workupload.com/file/pMC6ZQnuCfn
Wow! Thanks Jobe (and Jeremiah) but these last few album Taj, Eric, Stevie, Arthur 'Big Boy', Butch and Son House and Smiley!?!? Heck you are really spoiling us there bro'
ReplyDeleteIt is LABOR DAY WEEKEND! Try to get sometime off for yourselves. And if you manage to squeeze out some more great stuff, well, here's to you!
ReplyDeleteElectronic/Ambient...
ReplyDeleteBrian Eno & Robert Fripp - 1973 - No Pussyfooting (2008 Remastered-Limited Edition-Japan)
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/b3dc2e06812665c800b4244de93b68b3.zip
Rock/Prog...
ReplyDeleteBodkin - 1972 - Bodkin
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/2c2af64fad70ce5dd32b5ea0ee8764d3.zip
Folk...
ReplyDeleteLeonard Cohen - 2009 - Live at the Isle of Wight 1970
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/97827903389abb1e949d6f25eeb00df6.zip
Blues...
ReplyDeletePeter Green Splinter Group - 2000 - HotFoot Powder
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/759ca0dc6e194963bc59375da4ed4afb.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteJohn Bonham - The Powerhouse Behind Led Zeppelin - Mick Bonham
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/5001dddef6ceab59687d6cf8c8a236fc.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteGuitar Cultures - Andy Bennett & Kevin Dawe (Editors)
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/67d71c5d763f60c4de78cb9ec51451d2.zip
I hate doing this, but - #404 file not found!
DeleteNew Link,,,
DeleteGuitar Cultures - Andy Bennett & Kevin Dawe (Editors)
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/9dd6439556f14f0a1c861a5587bd2bf1.zip
Jeremiah thank you for the new links!
DeleteAdult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteRock n Roll Myths The True Stories Behind the Most Infamous Legends - Gary Graff & Daniel Durchholz
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/cf46c59458f40b6fa70f1bf873b7d4d5.zip
Rock...
ReplyDeleteCheap Trick - 1977 - Cheap Trick (Expanded Edition)
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/758bb07c57eaa56c46003015493d8189.zip
Jazz...
ReplyDeleteJohn Coltrane - 2022 - My Favorite Things (60th Anniversary Deluxe Edition)
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/9171735b4918ad18a0c908d3243d376d.zip
OST...Michael Becker & Donald Fagen (Pre-Steely Dan)
ReplyDeleteOST - 1971 - You Gotta Walk It Like You Talk It
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/1b5c7e3f436bfe5fd9db3366959ff524.zip
Soul...
ReplyDeleteStylistics - 1971 - The Stylistics
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/cef68d4be1c7ff2f92af978ade76b37c.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteEarl Hooker, Blues Master - Sebastian Danchin
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/ea23daaab0ad51d7480f612e071c082d.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteThe Miles Davis Lost Quintet and Other Revolutionary Ensembles - Bob Gluck
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/36e8a01e01de8ced8d6742969fa351ec.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteThe Complete Poems of Samuel Taylor Coleridge - Samuel Coleridge
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/c43fca867bed172fc86133fb85c1b956.zip
Folk...
ReplyDeleteIncredible String Band - 2019 - Live At Woodstock
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/5c157ec5398696a2cb538e2aad792ffe.zip
James Blood Ulmer-The Electric Lady Sessions
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1072245-James-Blood-Ulmer-No-Escape-From-The-Blues-The-Electric-Lady-Sessions
Link- https://workupload.com/file/dFDQTpraYFh
Monster Mike Welch-Axe To Grind
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/930352-Monster-Mike-Welch-Axe-To-Grind
Link- https://workupload.com/file/EeYkwUhaSHF
Jimmy Witherspoon-Spoon So Easy
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/12085099-Jimmy-Witherspoon-Spoon-So-Easy
Link- https://workupload.com/file/3PvdUf9gBBf
Steve Miller Band-Children Of The Future
ReplyDeleteInfo- https://www.discogs.com/release/2631966-Steve-Miller-Band-Children-Of-The-Future
Link- https://workupload.com/file/nfzWmhWRqNN
Bloodline-Bloodline
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/9630223-Bloodline-Bloodline
Link- https://workupload.com/file/Y5BwCRya7R6
David Bowie-Black Tie White Noise
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/86141-David-Bowie-Black-Tie-White-Noise
Link- https://workupload.com/file/eRqUzAUMkCN
Rod Price-Open
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2893654-Rod-Price-Open
Link- https://workupload.com/file/8FnCACgxDKM
Steve Miller Band-Your Saving Grace
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1668044-The-Steve-Miller-Band-Your-Saving-Grace
Link- https://workupload.com/file/PjDUWdarK9r
The Who-Singles
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/446224-The-Who-The-Singles
Link- https://workupload.com/file/CUhSxczVyKB
Jimmy Witherspoon- With The Junior Mance Trio
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/9658284-Jimmy-Witherspoon-With-The-Junior-Mance-Trio-Jimmy-Witherspoon-With-The-Junior-Mance-Trio
Link- https://workupload.com/file/HdN47VDrG7m
Steve Miller Band-Brave New World
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/23199494-Steve-Miller-Band-Brave-New-World
Link- https://workupload.com/file/hyvCn5dJpdj
Steve Miller Band-# 5
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/82502-Steve-Miller-Band-Number-5
Link- https://workupload.com/file/BFueyVFh4ch
Jason Ringenberg-Empire Builders
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/3499525-Jason-Ringenberg-Empire-Builders
Link- https://workupload.com/file/SSfX6TLrkzG
Elvis Presley-Double Features-Kid Galahad-Girls Girls Girls
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/624236-Elvis-Presley-Kid-Galahad-And-Girls-Girls-Girls
Link- https://workupload.com/file/F9YHFNV8Hud
Folk...
ReplyDeleteMike Heron - 1998 - Conflict Of Emotions
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/e5949f83c38566ee6b223f8b52405056.zip
Surf...
ReplyDeleteDick Dale & His Del-Tones - 1992 - Greatest Hits 1961-1976
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/9503f52651e0c7df3c26d5cb762fc92f.zip
Rock...
ReplyDeleteGene Vincent - 2015 - The Singles Collection 1956-1962
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/2f0c356577562ebcada3121fe3bdcccb.zip
Jazz...
ReplyDeleteSonny Sharrock - 1982 - Dance With Me Montana
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/cfb898fa0d019457e6bda9d71c4e2748.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteThe Strat In The Attic-Thrilling Stories Of Guitar Archaeology - Deke Dickerson
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/50178e28e45f41de735d1ae4e27c66b6.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteThe Strangest Tribe - How a Group of Seattle Rock Bands Invented Grunge - Stephen Tow
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/c71c6c3a576253b596a2540b6cb15c71.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteThe Divine Comedy Inferno, Purgatorio, Paradiso - Dante Alighieri
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/3dc7f0ec01ba3c0da14b5bd103a21d38.zip
Blues/Rock...
ReplyDeleteToo Slim And The Taildraggers - 2022 - Live At The Domino Room, Oregon, 2003
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/00e4fc4f32670799d127000da8748a5c.zip
Rock...
ReplyDeleteYardbirds - 1965 - For Your Love (1999 Bonus Tracks)
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/e5168a207de662db12234c44c56a25ea.zip
Boogie/R&B/R&R...
ReplyDeleteVarious Artists - 2011 - Dr Boogie Presents Bear Traces- Nuggets from Bob's Barn
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/c8c72cb8db288942d88967b6fd82c481.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteBlaxploitation Films - Mikel J. Koven
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/4faad1545bec272f27eed37e7a30733c.zip
And again, # 404 file not found.
DeleteHowever a stellar bunch of take-outs in the Library again. Just when I think you people can't outdo yourselves, you do.
Danke!
New Link,,,
DeleteBlaxploitation Films - Mikel J. Koven
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/dee7274644f8583724686e72de95be59.zip
Adult Bookstore...Sinatra Bio...
ReplyDeleteHis Way The Unauthorized Biography - Kitty Kelley
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/d6bdbdb06ac299d91fcc663873068a43.zip
Take everything you read in this book with a grain of salt.
DeleteAdult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteThe Gale Encyclopedia of the Unusual and Unexplained - Brad Steiger, Sherry Hansen Steiger
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/b198d4946728cede0806e91eaf45d28c.zip
The Beatles-Revolver Sessions
ReplyDeleteNormally, I would post this at "The Wagon" but with it finally getting an "official" release I figure I'd better keep this on the down-low. 4 discs of what you'll shortly be seeing in the future.
Info-https://www.discogs.com/release/10669807-The-Beatles-The-Revolver-Sessions
Disc 1- https://workupload.com/file/cmJF5hTvBJ9
Disc 2- https://workupload.com/file/kWxtKzBYvrU
Disc 3- https://www.mediafire.com/file/gigo91ig9yuzx7p/TBRS3.rar/file
Disc 4- https://www.mediafire.com/file/nd4pm56g3o7oul3/TBRS4.rar/file
Workupload was acting like shit so that is why the last two links are MediaFire let me know if there is a problem.
Wow you guys have gone into overdrive again! Awesome range of stuff (thanks both) and the Revolver downloaded fine Jobe! Funny aside? Joke of the Day (at my own expense) is that I saw the Divine Comedy and assumed someone had found a nice Neil Hannon ROIO!? Sorry! (Not sorry!) ha ha ha ha ha Keep up the great work guys!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteEvery Steely Dan boot I have found, including a soundboard from Dallas 1994. I counted 22. Your mileage may vary.
ReplyDeletehttps://tinyurl.com/2euph293
Hey, folks...does anyone have a copy of Mellencamp's 2014 release "Trouble No More Live At Town Hall?" I'm working on a WW1 Superstar Concert from 2004..supposedly Farm Aid 2002 and 2003 tracks...and have managed to identify that at least two of the tracks are from the Town Hall concert. This throws a wrench into Mellenfest as I've got to rework my spreadsheet and I hate leaving tracks marked as "unknown source."
ReplyDeleteCan't leave a brother in arms behind! Find at this link the answer to your plea--"Trouble No More Live at Town Hall"
Deletehttps://tinyurl.com/hbp7zhmh
This link is good for four months.
A hearty "thank you" from here in California, Wacocrimatty! Westwood One bugs the heck out of me, sometimes...they CLEARLY state all the tracks are from Farm Aid 2002/2003 and I would have tagged and posted them as such, but I randomly checked the sound samples on Amazon and figured it out immediately on a couple of tracks...now I have to through and double check all of my prior work on Mellenfest! :)
Delete