Okay, Voodoo Wagon gang, we had a spot of trouble with the Jam Demos from another author, so I'm going to drop this here and see if it flies under the radar.
The Jam BBC College Concert #13. Fresh needledrop I've just finished declicking
Ok. Another fabulous box set from Tower of Power. Funk x 5. Also at 192/24. [No, I am not one of those asswipes who complains of things being ripped into .mp3. Maybe these sound bettter. Maybe they don't.]
Two must have power pop/pop 1990 albums--Matthew Sweet - Girlfriend and Kyle Vincent. Both in 192/24 .flac. The Girlfriend rip is sonically excellent. I loves me some Kyle Vincent, too.
My personal favorite album of the 1990's. Tommy Dunbar of the Rubinoos produced, and donated a couple of songs for the album, too. [As to the remainder of his catalog, I would have to say DON'T. It ain't all that.] I agree with Matthew Sweet. He throws out that classic, and sumbitch ends up married to Suzanne Hoffs. There ain't no justice in this World.
Okay, Voodoo Wagon gang, we had a spot of trouble with the Jam Demos from another author, so I'm going to drop this here and see if it flies under the radar.
ReplyDeleteThe Jam BBC College Concert #13. Fresh needledrop I've just finished declicking
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/LZx30IQa#Jhe45XNFnJOoMsEB7GKxPNz9q7SLKplNG6h2py6ckd8
Flying here dood! ;)
ReplyDeleteBig Cheif-Face
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/70925-Big-Chief-Face
Link- https://workupload.com/file/dGUtyqUKBwf
Earl Slick-In Your Face
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/467955-Earl-Slick-In-Your-Face
Link- https://workupload.com/file/UzFbc3u9SMF
Leslie West-Soundcheck
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/12243706-Leslie-West-Soundcheck
Link- https://workupload.com/file/x6gHafFsjnk
Sleater-Kinney
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/462351-Sleater-Kinney-Sleater-Kinney
Link- https://workupload.com/file/HHpv5jjHJFC
XTC-Black Sea
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/6407235-XTC-Black-Sea
Link- https://workupload.com/file/S2GcHmRm7sJ
Living Color-Collideoscope
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/16279-Living-Colour-Collide%C3%B8scope
Link- https://workupload.com/file/rRxHmNL2nDg
Been a while since I played. So here are two great box sets: Steely Dan -- Citizen Dan and The Police -- Message in Box.
ReplyDeleteBut wait, there's more. I ripped these at 192/24 .FLAC. Stupidly good sounding. Your mileage may vary. Enjoy. Don't.
Link -- https://tinyurl.com/37v2cjhs
Ok. Another fabulous box set from Tower of Power. Funk x 5. Also at 192/24.
ReplyDelete[No, I am not one of those asswipes who complains of things being ripped into .mp3. Maybe these sound bettter. Maybe they don't.]
Download. Don't.
Link -- https://tinyurl.com/3ma9mrpe
wacocrimatty - thanks for these amazing box sets. Your efforts are appreciated.
ReplyDeleteTwo must have power pop/pop 1990 albums--Matthew Sweet - Girlfriend and Kyle Vincent. Both in 192/24 .flac. The Girlfriend rip is sonically excellent. I loves me some Kyle Vincent, too.
ReplyDeleteNow git -- https://tinyurl.com/5n8r7te4
The Matthew Sweet is still a classic.
DeleteNever heard of Kyle Vincent. That's actually a really good album. Thanks for the introduction
My personal favorite album of the 1990's. Tommy Dunbar of the Rubinoos produced, and donated a couple of songs for the album, too. [As to the remainder of his catalog, I would have to say DON'T. It ain't all that.] I agree with Matthew Sweet. He throws out that classic, and sumbitch ends up married to Suzanne Hoffs. There ain't no justice in this World.
DeleteThe lucky sumbitch who is married to Susanna Hoffs is "Austin Powers" director Jay Roach. And there STILL ain't no justice in this ol' world.
DeleteRIP Robbie Robertson.
ReplyDeleteThe Band -- Debut.
NOW GIT: https://tinyurl.com/32bt8amm
Stray Cats-Tear It Up
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/1233722-Stray-Cats-Live-Tear-It-Up
Link- https://workupload.com/file/BYDPwx93HSW
Paul and Linda McCartney-Ram
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2794379-Paul-Linda-McCartney-Ram
Link- https://workupload.com/file/8BRrewfDd48
Elton John
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/3679878-Elton-John-Elton-John
Link- https://workupload.com/file/xGMNRUwVvXt
The Band-The Last Waltz
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/4123262-The-Band-The-Last-Waltz
Link 1- https://workupload.com/file/Jrbs2PUYNXk
Link 2- https://workupload.com/file/BbKzdujMtTv
Billy Cobham-The Best Of
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/3685562-Billy-Cobham-The-Best-Of-Billy-Cobham
Link- https://workupload.com/file/ZqD2AVNMYjf
Talking Heads-77
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/12014900-Talking-Heads-Talking-Heads-77
Link- https://workupload.com/file/8wLHtgmnnVK
Jobe. You crush the World.
DeleteWhat waco said! Not least his own posts being awesome but Jobe slips back into overdrive and then some . . . . . . . thanks boys!
DeleteTime for another box set -- this is the first 6 J. Geils Band albums ripped at 192/24 .flac. These guys were just damn fine. Enjoy. Don't.
ReplyDeleteNow GIT: https://tinyurl.com/2rrvwhvv
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteA Woman Like Me - Bettye LaVette
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZNABaVZBEjK8Ye4r5XTNXCxRVeor8zz3QPV
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteAt The End Of The Road-Jack Kerouac In Mexico - Jorge Garcia-Robles
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZOABaVZMu15GpOwUILo5LXuIxTjRkdE6lCy
Blues...
ReplyDeleteAlbert Collins - 2000 - The Iceman At Mount Fuji
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZwIBaVZ7fXNuIIMu9JmikWnAhfDQyf2fA7y
Jazz...
ReplyDeleteAnnette Peacock & Paul Bley - 1971 - Dual Unity
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZCIBaVZr0xyauO1Ri47JfB3gVhp6HLXaVp7
Country...
ReplyDeleteCharlie Rich - 1964 - Charlie Rich
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZBIBaVZpioVPVTOjOLSS3pXeKbTXmOjwT5X
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteNick Drake-Darker Than The Deepest Sea - Trevor Dann
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZ4ABaVZQeAwQxDG6l4cfYqHhy7ez4CWekq7
Psych...
ReplyDeleteDruids Of Stonehenge - 1968 - Creation
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZRIBaVZr97smh3lr27lBPNbcke9F5E4dVa7
Rock...
ReplyDeleteJohn Cale - 1973 - Paris 1919 (2006 Bonus Tracks)
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZQUBaVZnyU7dRfrbe8R6ejnkTSULLRxyzJ7
R&B...
ReplyDeleteRuth Brown - 1969 - Black Is Brown And Brown Is Beautiful
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZEOBaVZaBFlcqVAlxB0aqEagVXHJ50y6fiX
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteSergeant Presley-Our Untold Story Of Elvis' Missing Years - Rex Mansfield And Elisabeth Mansfield
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZvIBaVZNha1Nr5HT142ke4xjFHoj7cvJxE7
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteHeroes-David Bowie And Berlin - Tobias Ruther
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZwABaVZtMpAPypRIlHPFqcLPApL6HLkfDuy
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteSweet Soul Music-Rhythm & Blues And The Southern Dream Of Freedom - Peter Guralnick
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZ6IBaVZE8iEJruHE6jC3HMhXgWnahEwqEby
Jazz...
ReplyDeleteSun Ra And His Orchestra - 1979 - God Is More Than Love Can Ever Be
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZqOBaVZt77N8qY1ixSrygJ6eb5TpmwCRnw7
Folk...
ReplyDeleteTeddy Thompson - 2000 - Teddy Thompson
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZCOBaVZpCWfo147QAFJEdKw5ryNGQYufxUy
Funk...
ReplyDeleteCommodores - 1974 - Machine Gun
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZmIBaVZAeXIMOrg7UuRVctI53Y8zXC6LXP7
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteHighway 61-Crossroads On The Blues Highway - Derek Bright
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZnABaVZG0HbAAX4J7SqXG7yRVNMoL3Qc0ik
Play that Funky Music, White Boy.
ReplyDeleteEric Burdon and War "Best of 2.0"
NOW GIT! https://tinyurl.com/y44awx29
REM -- Out of Time 1991-2016
ReplyDeleteNow GIT! https://tinyurl.com/2p95h9fx
Do. Don't. Don't care.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deletewacocrimatty - you've sure offered some fantastic this month. THANKS!... This REM has 'page does not exist' error. The War worked fine. THX.
ReplyDeleteNEW LINK THAT WORKS: https://tinyurl.com/2rmc95s4
DeleteNow GIT!
thanx for the re-up!
DeleteHere to serve!
DeleteI appreciate the comments, but it is the FOUNDERS of this site that deserve to take a bow. I am but a pawn in big game of life.
ReplyDeleteMongo likes candy
DeleteThree Dog Night -- The Millenium Collection
ReplyDeleteGIT!: https://tinyurl.com/rn24hrza