I can't understand why these guys aren't huge. But even my musically "knowledgeable" friends kind of look at these guys sideways. Which again, I fail to understand. But if you like power pop with a twist (think XTC, but more mainstream) give these guys a try.
Landmark is the most accessable and kind of tracks like Armed Forces...these guys thought about the order of play when putting this together. The title track of Bambi is just outstanding. Your mileage may vary. All three albums are in .wav. I have a ton of their stuff ripped from their various appearances on the "underground" fm stations, if anyone so desires.
So it was requested, so it is done. The rest of my stuff by Hippo Campus. Studio and rips from the YouTube. Once upon a time, these boys had several live performances -- including a tracked version of Landmark, in the apartment on the cover -- on the YouTube. Those are might-tee fine.
Thanks for this Jobe! Extraordinary really. I wasn’t going to download this as I have pretty much everything! But lo and behold it is not exactly what it seems and is full of songs I hadn’t even heard before let alone got! Superb! Must check where this comes from! Thank you Brother Jobe.
The Raspberries -- Greatest Hits. For moi, the production of these guys has always been troubling. Seems to have a ton of "sealant" on it -- and ripping it to the gills did not seem to dent this. However, the vocals and other instruments seem to have sonically expanded. It is still freaking great.
The Blue Oyster Cult: First four. If you are looking for Godzilla, etc. Keep moving. This is the first four, and the only hit to be seen is Don't Fear the Reaper. But so what. Secret Treaties is one incredible album. The rest ain't so bad either. (All in .flac -- and you have not heard these disks until you hear them in HD. Your mileage may vary.)
NOW GIT! Disks 1/2: https://tinyurl.com/3jssjjz4 NOW GIT! Disks 3/4: https://tinyurl.com/mv23sakk
Back in college my friend Bill and I would drive around Lincoln at night to drink because i was on dorm staff. We played those first three BOC albums to death and then some.
Ted Nugent -- Ted Nugent For the "record," Mr. Nugent is a flaming fuck!ng asswipe. But that aside, this albums ROCKS. Derek St. Holmes on vocals. Teddy with his best material ever. So get or don't.
I'm a little surprised Ted hasn't been sued into infinity by the young lady for whom he was 'guardian' back in the 80s, much like mr. Tyler from Aerosmith. Ted is beyond a total shithead, but back in the day...he could lay it down!
I have her ENTIRE catalog, along with a bunch of internet rips (which have been posted on the main site, and here). Request away, and I will post. (I do however, lack a quality rip of Superpinkymandy. I have searched and searched for a higher gen than my 192 ghz rip.)
DOUBLE SHOT OF RAY CHARLES. I have a SUBSTANTIAL collection of Brother Ray. The "Both Kinds of Music" is great, because it is Ray. But if I had to choose ONE collection -- "In Concert" is it. If you can listen to "You Don't Know Me" and go away unchanged, Jack You Dead.
The Complete Country and Western Recordings (aka Both Kinds of Music) NOW GIT! http://tinyurl.com/4jtec9ue
The Swimming Pool Q's -- The A&M Years This has both the debut and Blue Tomorrow. I snagged it off a high def site, as I cannot FIND THE CD's -- so it is CD quality. If you have not heard Blue Tomorrow, it is a gem of an album!
[If any of you riff-raff have this on CD, and are willing to sell, etc. please leave a comment below. We can exchange information.] NOW GIT! https://tinyurl.com/yck7der8
In the interest of full disclosure, I found a very rare set of the Q's disks on Discogs. It is being shipped to me as I type. [There are NOT many around currently.]
hey, this link isn't working. generally i have no issues with mega. this one says there's an "temporary error", but it lasts now for some days. any chance to solve this problem? thank u for your great work!
Thanks for some of these Jeremiah (and what Gummo said - I thought I had the digital version to go with my vinyl of the Cale Sabotage but unless I am going gaga in my old age it wasn’t an expanded version!) So thank you and a Seasonal cheers to every one at HQ!
Well, let's not get all Higgledy Piggledy about this. When I got this version of Sabotage, it was said to be an "Expanded Edition". Its only like four extra tracks. But hey, its from 1999.
Albert Collins -- Master of the Telecaster.
ReplyDeleteShowdown! (with Robert Cray and Johnny Copeland)
Now GIT! https://tinyurl.com/2ksvffma
Tony Bennett -- Fifty Years: The Artistry of Tony Bennett
ReplyDeleteNow GIT! https://tinyurl.com/3xw2nsav
Peter Tosh -- Legalize It ('Merican/Jamaican mixes) -- Bush Doctor
ReplyDeleteNow GIT! https://tinyurl.com/3b474muy
Hippo Campus: Landmark, Bambi and Wasteland
ReplyDeleteI can't understand why these guys aren't huge. But even my musically "knowledgeable" friends kind of look at these guys sideways. Which again, I fail to understand. But if you like power pop with a twist (think XTC, but more mainstream) give these guys a try.
Landmark is the most accessable and kind of tracks like Armed Forces...these guys thought about the order of play when putting this together. The title track of Bambi is just outstanding. Your mileage may vary. All three albums are in .wav. I have a ton of their stuff ripped from their various appearances on the "underground" fm stations, if anyone so desires.
NOW GIT! https://tinyurl.com/53pyyt23
Waco, I'd love to see more by these guys! - Stinky
DeleteSo it is written, so it Will be done. This weekend.
DeleteSo it was requested, so it is done. The rest of my stuff by Hippo Campus. Studio and rips from the YouTube.
DeleteOnce upon a time, these boys had several live performances -- including a tracked version of Landmark, in the apartment on the cover -- on the YouTube. Those are might-tee fine.
NOW GIT!: http://tinyurl.com/24474vjs
Before getting down to business, Ms. December is QUITE PLEASANT to stare at.
ReplyDeleteAlbert Collins -- Frozen Alive!
One of my fave blues albums of all time.
NOW GIT! https://tinyurl.com/3yd2hsj7
Ms. December? True Dat.
Deletewacocrimatty is tearing this place up. Good work brother
ReplyDelete"I'm a little man, I'm a little man, the rest of you...you're the great men!"
DeleteOperation Ivy-Operation Ivy
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/135019-Operation-Ivy-Operation-Ivy
Link- https://workupload.com/file/nq56ebasYaV
Bootsy's Rubber Band-Ahh The Name Is Bootsy Baby
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/727354-Bootsy-Collins-AhhThe-Name-Is-Bootsy-Baby
Link- https://workupload.com/file/ECXMdMK5ufG
The Allman Brothers-The Essential The Epic Years
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/3420215-The-Allman-Brothers-Band-The-Essential-Allman-Brothers-Band-The-Epic-Years
Link- https://workupload.com/file/sM9ndefwXtu
Riverdales-Storm The Streets
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1146453-The-Riverdales-Storm-The-Streets
Link- https://workupload.com/file/DFdG69DMxgJ
Mindfunk-Mindfunk
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/222178-Mind-Funk-Mind-Funk
Link- https://workupload.com/file/ndvzYzYjCfR
Yes-The Yes Album
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/13587738-Yes-The-Yes-Album
Link- https://workupload.com/file/SwVjQzmtXQt
Little Feat- The Last Record Album
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/12354838-Little-Feat-The-Last-Record-Album
Link- https://workupload.com/file/8wky3yGmQcW
Lonnie Mack-Strike Like Lighting
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/10420128-Lonnie-Mack-Strike-Like-Lightning
Link- https://workupload.com/file/8GMQLBswRzR
Little Feat-Down On The Farm
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/119963-Little-Feat-Down-On-The-Farm
Link- https://workupload.com/file/w9hqqUdcYGq
Robin Trower-Passion
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/15032011-Robin-Trower-Passion
Link- https://workupload.com/file/6EM25MrnFEs
Dr. John-An Introduction To
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/13789105-Dr-John-An-Introduction-to-Dr-John
Link- https://workupload.com/file/j8v8gQeFxZ2
Thanks for this Jobe! Extraordinary really. I wasn’t going to download this as I have pretty much everything! But lo and behold it is not exactly what it seems and is full of songs I hadn’t even heard before let alone got! Superb! Must check where this comes from! Thank you Brother Jobe.
Deleteswappers is right -- It is right to give thanks and praise to the One. Brother Jobe! (Especially for Ms. December.)
DeleteCheap Trick-Dream Police
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2107112-Cheap-Trick-Dream-Police
Link- https://workupload.com/file/3SkVmazpQXj
Drive By Truckers-Welcome To Club XIII
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/23447051-Drive-By-Truckers-Welcome-2-Club-XIII
Link- https://workupload.com/file/wV6EB32BLWu
The Raspberries -- Greatest Hits.
ReplyDeleteFor moi, the production of these guys has always been troubling. Seems to have a ton of "sealant" on it -- and ripping it to the gills did not seem to dent this. However, the vocals and other instruments seem to have sonically expanded.
It is still freaking great.
NOW GIT! https://tinyurl.com/4xxpayc6
The Blue Oyster Cult: First four.
ReplyDeleteIf you are looking for Godzilla, etc. Keep moving. This is the first four, and the only hit to be seen is Don't Fear the Reaper. But so what. Secret Treaties is one incredible album. The rest ain't so bad either. (All in .flac -- and you have not heard these disks until you hear them in HD. Your mileage may vary.)
NOW GIT! Disks 1/2: https://tinyurl.com/3jssjjz4
NOW GIT! Disks 3/4: https://tinyurl.com/mv23sakk
For the "record," I have BOC's complete discography. Which I will post, if any one cares. Or if you want specific titles .... leave me a note.
DeleteBack in college my friend Bill and I would drive around Lincoln at night to drink because i was on dorm staff. We played those first three BOC albums to death and then some.
DeleteTed Nugent -- Ted Nugent
ReplyDeleteFor the "record," Mr. Nugent is a flaming fuck!ng asswipe. But that aside, this albums ROCKS. Derek St. Holmes on vocals. Teddy with his best material ever.
So get or don't.
NOW GIT! https://tinyurl.com/2rxyfzb5
LOL
DeleteI'm a little surprised Ted hasn't been sued into infinity by the young lady for whom he was 'guardian' back in the 80s, much like mr. Tyler from Aerosmith. Ted is beyond a total shithead, but back in the day...he could lay it down!
DeleteAerosmith - Boston 1973 (.flac)
ReplyDeleteA well travelled boot with a nice sonic upgrade.
NOW GIT! : https://tinyurl.com/4brbhje5
The Pretenders first five albums, all flac'ed up.
ReplyDeleteDebut (This one should be played at 11).
NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/yswy4kmx
The next four. Why I didn't own these before? I got nothing for ya.
NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/2mwf7eae
Patti Smith Group--Easter (Found this hiding in a desk drawer).
ReplyDeleteNOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/3wz6meap
Lucinda Williams
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/17734723-Lucinda-Williams-Lucinda-Williams
Link- https://workupload.com/file/DfP97DVD3TD
The Rolling Stones-Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2108617-The-Rolling-Stones-Get-Yer-Ya-Yas-Out-The-Rolling-Stones-In-Concert-40th-Anniversary
Disc 1- https://workupload.com/file/7Cg5kh359J4
Disc 2- https://workupload.com/file/4frT2Ep4TcN
Disc 3-Sorry while going through these CD's at the flea market I could not find it
Thank you SIR!
DeleteManassas-Pieces
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/4301978-Manassas-Pieces
Link- https://workupload.com/file/pdHYmAp5k5E
Whiskeytown-Rural Free Delivery
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/472159-Whiskeytown-Rural-Free-Delivery
Link- https://workupload.com/file/CyVPZRTS9bg
Uncle Tupelo-Still Feel Gone
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1962744-Uncle-Tupelo-Still-Feel-Gone
Link- https://workupload.com/file/aJAZ6Uj54Gd
The Kinks-The Live Kinks
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/28135624-The-Kinks-The-Live-Kinks
Link- https://workupload.com/file/Fw5HcNC69bS
The Rolling Stones-Emotional Rescue
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1744777-The-Rolling-Stones-Emotional-Rescue
Link- https://workupload.com/file/PebTjvuYLmB
The Rolling Stones-Dirty Work
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/557236-The-Rolling-Stones-Dirty-Work
Link- https://workupload.com/file/2pREtMDeHTu
10cc
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/833671-10cc-10cc
Link- https://workupload.com/file/ZHHpU9xyQD3
Beth Orton -- Daybreaker
ReplyDeleteNOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/3x7rmeza
Sorry waco! Attributed your Beth Orton to brother from another mother, Brother Jobe grovelling apologies now I gonna git!
DeleteJust saw her in Austin in September. Incredible.
DeleteI have her ENTIRE catalog, along with a bunch of internet rips (which have been posted on the main site, and here). Request away, and I will post. (I do however, lack a quality rip of Superpinkymandy. I have searched and searched for a higher gen than my 192 ghz rip.)
Van Morrison-The Philosopher's Stone
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2754807-Van-Morrison-The-Philosophers-Stone-The-Unreleased-Tapes-Volume-One
Link 1-https://workupload.com/file/VgGzUa9vr8H
Link 2- https://workupload.com/file/b9gdVeBwhpP
Wow Brother Jobe! Thanks for all these the Van, the Beth, The Stones and the Manassas all worth revisiting and thanks muchly brother
DeleteHey wacocrimatty, do you sometimes get a failed to publish message from blogger when you're trying to post here, and if so how do you work around it?
ReplyDeleteI just keep hitting the "button" until it does. Typically, that is only a one time occurrence.
DeleteIs that a beagle in your picture? Have had a couple myself.
Deletewacocrimatty- that's a basset hound. His name was Jobe.
DeleteJoe Cocker--The Long Journey Home
ReplyDeleteGreat, great stuff. 4 disk comp.
NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/56ra5bhh
DOUBLE SHOT OF RAY CHARLES.
ReplyDeleteI have a SUBSTANTIAL collection of Brother Ray. The "Both Kinds of Music" is great, because it is Ray. But if I had to choose ONE collection -- "In Concert" is it.
If you can listen to "You Don't Know Me" and go away unchanged, Jack You Dead.
The Complete Country and Western Recordings (aka Both Kinds of Music)
NOW GIT! http://tinyurl.com/4jtec9ue
In Concert.
NOW GIT! http://tinyurl.com/3cke2yrv
Bob Marley and The Wailers-Live At The Roxy
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/393414-Bob-Marley-The-Wailers-Live-At-The-Roxy
Link 1- https://workupload.com/file/MU9vbtBTcc4
Link 2- https://workupload.com/file/ahE9FGZpD7B
Rick Nelson-Sings For You
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/9577451-Rick-Nelson-Rick-Nelson-Sings-For-You
Link- https://workupload.com/file/jR9qR2faTVQ
The Beautiful South-Blue Is The Color
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/36217-The-Beautiful-South-Blue-Is-The-Colour
Link- https://workupload.com/file/366WsJEMdKH
Brian Eno and David Byrne-My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/8816834-Brian-Eno-David-Byrne-My-Life-In-The-Bush-Of-Ghosts
Link- https://workupload.com/file/ScUgktSdauE
Steve Cropper-With A Little Help From My Friends
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/28034139-Steve-Cropper-With-A-Little-Help-From-My-Friends
Link- https://workupload.com/file/FVnZc3uLdpW
Steve Cropper-The Interview/Play It Steve
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/12204871-Steve-Cropper-The-Interview-Play-It-Steve
Link- https://workupload.com/file/Bzzzq2yLVXS
Steve Cropper-The Songs/Play It Steve
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/12103188-Steve-Cropper-Play-It-Steve
Link- https://workupload.com/file/kqrz4guMvYp
Fripp and Eno-No Pussyfooting
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2119512-Fripp-Eno-No-Pussyfooting
Link- https://workupload.com/file/59AZnx9bvbL
Adrian Belew-Mr. Music Head
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/15018472-Adrian-Belew-Mr-Music-Head
Link- https://workupload.com/file/yMCpMypgfRA
Michael Nesmith-The Older Stuff
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/846526-Michael-Nesmith-The-Older-Stuff-The-Best-Of-The-Early-Years
Link- https://workupload.com/file/MZ9mh6HFRTK
Roxy Music-Country Life
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/8024048-Roxy-Music-Country-Life
Link- https://workupload.com/file/yaZxKejbTUF
T.S.O.L.-Beneath The Shadows
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1005182-True-Sounds-Of-Liberty-Beneath-The-Shadows
Link- https://workupload.com/file/gwnJUBUyqyT
The Cramps-Off The Bone
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/386430-The-Cramps-Off-The-Bone
Link- https://workupload.com/file/xnmD54RWngv
Michael Nesmith-The Newer Stuff
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/411756-Michael-Nesmith-The-Newer-Stuff
Link- https://workupload.com/file/G2P6ha9r6yE
Shuggie Otis-Inspiration Information
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/221504-Shuggie-Otis-Inspiration-Information
Link- https://workupload.com/file/FefCr6C764Z
Michael Nesmith-Tropical Campfires
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/5828782-Michael-Nesmith-Tropical-Campfires
Link- https://workupload.com/file/Sb9AYW8YdaY
Jules Shear-Healing Bones
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/3600976-Jules-Shear-Healing-Bones
Link- https://workupload.com/file/YywxMX85ywA
Uncle Tupelo-March 16-20-!992
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1971280-Uncle-Tupelo-March-16-20-1992
Link- https://workupload.com/file/QMe6YcwYNfj
The Stones! (Fred and Wilma).
ReplyDeleteLet It Bleed (Remastered)
Now git! https://tinyurl.com/w75rbayy
Get Your Ya-Ya's Out (Remastered)
Now git! https://tinyurl.com/yd8sp4at
Thanks for the bleedin’ Ya-Yas, wacocrimatty. Git? I got!
DeleteZZ Top -- Six Pack
ReplyDeleteNOW GIT! https://tinyurl.com/ypuw8vhe
The Swimming Pool Q's -- The A&M Years
ReplyDeleteThis has both the debut and Blue Tomorrow. I snagged it off a high def site, as I cannot FIND THE CD's -- so it is CD quality. If you have not heard Blue Tomorrow, it is a gem of an album!
[If any of you riff-raff have this on CD, and are willing to sell, etc. please leave a comment below. We can exchange information.]
NOW GIT! https://tinyurl.com/yck7der8
In the interest of full disclosure, I found a very rare set of the Q's disks on Discogs. It is being shipped to me as I type. [There are NOT many around currently.]
DeleteNick Lowe -- Labour of Lust (YepRoc reissue).
ReplyDeleteIt's a Festivus Miracle!
NOW GIT! https://tinyurl.com/4tr4m43z
Rock...
ReplyDeleteThe Doors - Strange Days (2017 50th Anniversary Expanded Edition)
https://mega.nz/file/elkUAZTC#ntyHYfNhUIoQrXjYiyxctn9668lt5sBsrQVO1a0eaXM
Rock...
ReplyDeleteRobyn Hitchcock - 2023 - Life After Infinity
https://mega.nz/file/GlE10ZzI#82ACf2gfP91pXUdATZl0B6SehOM9Pxdt5L6j-eqfW9E
Swing/Jive...
ReplyDeleteLouis Prima - 1991 - Capitol Collectors Series
https://mega.nz/file/SpFSCSaC#WB98mzv3sGNzZmlAiBJgr2133Wzu-x4lDJOBJhmO08M
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteAmerican Scream - Allen Ginsberg's Howl And The Making Of The Beat Generation - Jonah Raskin
https://pixeldrain.com/u/Rbq63w8o
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteBurning Britain - The History Of UK Punk 1980-1984 - Ian Glasper
https://pixeldrain.com/u/FR4SyDeK
Thanks for this one, Jeremiah! Best wishes for the New Year to everyone here at fbsvip!
DeleteAdult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteMotown - Music, Money, Sex, and Power - Gerald Posner
https://pixeldrain.com/u/tQ564pcL
Blues...
ReplyDeleteSlim Harpo - 2003 - The Excello Singles Anthology
https://mega.nz/file/awdXCKTD#2u4hEnUVBbAILVm1Tt6c57Co4qRpQH_0elWh49UFArM
Jazz...
ReplyDeleteArt Farmer - Phil Woods Quintet - 1968 - What Happens
https://mega.nz/file/mlsiiLKZ#uGy5qauKRb5bIrXkMV6PQG50TFiHAnk96-7nawkli8w
Folk...
ReplyDeleteBert Jansch - 1975 - Santa Barbara Honeymoon (2009 Bonus Tracks)
https://mega.nz/file/jwcQEIjC#XjkTFV79bgfOVntX_erzivccO1aRfXWuqpyxNPkwLUw
Rock...
ReplyDeleteJack Bruce - 2001 - Shadows In The Air
https://mega.nz/file/bwEAgZRJ#3sA7CVmqJBgIlpHK-vkLN1TsnfLmFxIZ_8-Ll3zwopc
hey, this link isn't working. generally i have no issues with mega. this one says there's an "temporary error", but it lasts now for some days. any chance to solve this problem? thank u for your great work!
DeleteI checked the link and it seems to be working. Here's an alternative link that may be better for you. Let me know if you're successful.
DeleteJack Bruce - 2001 - Shadows In The Air
https://workupload.com/file/KaLqTXKGPzx
thank u very much for the alternate link: this one is fine, whereas the MEGA-link still doesn't work for me.
DeleteAdult Bookstore...Art...
ReplyDeleteDelphi Complete Works of Édouard Manet
https://pixeldrain.com/u/XwF49wbK
Electronic/Krautrock...
ReplyDeleteKraftwerk - 1977 - Trans Europa Express
https://mega.nz/file/bhkh2Qbb#-ycYdNJmfpGQD8CtP_PMJlcyUuXbTmAGK4z-GVb1WiA
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteGlam! - Bowie, Bolan and the Glitter Rock Revolution - Barney Hoskyns
https://pixeldrain.com/u/bSuYTf7x
Rock/Folk/Pop...
ReplyDeleteLovin Spoonful - 2006 - Singles A's & B's
https://mega.nz/file/bxMGHYSR#qqUrqIrjVmemrBuUmGEzEGWoAc6yDzf10lQTb2WmhLI
Rock...
ReplyDeleteJohn Cale - 1979 - Sabotage (Live) (1999 Expanded Edition)
https://mega.nz/file/ClMUXBDS#Ag0ebsB3Q4V6uEwCMrtMTIEJA4iUwxYHIMn1OCLpEhI
Jeremiah, thanks for the John Cale - I never knew there was an expanded edition of Sabotage, one of the great albums of the 1970s!
ReplyDeleteThanks for some of these Jeremiah (and what Gummo said - I thought I had the digital version to go with my vinyl of the Cale Sabotage but unless I am going gaga in my old age it wasn’t an expanded version!) So thank you and a Seasonal cheers to every one at HQ!
ReplyDeleteIt's a FESTIVUS MIRACLE!
ReplyDeleteWell, let's not get all Higgledy Piggledy about this. When I got this version of Sabotage, it was said to be an "Expanded Edition". Its only like four extra tracks. But hey, its from 1999.
DeleteI caught that! Still cool as F**k tho’! Ain’t no Higgledy Piggeledy round’ here bro!
DeleteBram Tchaikovsky - Strange Man, Changed Man - 1979
ReplyDeletehttps://www.mediafire.com/file/qizfbsmy03wuclj/fbsvw.brahm79.rar/file
Any chance of a password please?
Deletepw is fbsvw
DeleteCannot post on January 2024 -- Don't know what the Hell is going on. Hate's Me some Google.
ReplyDelete