Enter Below...

Friday, February 2, 2024

February 2024 !!


 

43 comments:

  1. Time to open this Leap Year extended month up.
    The Bangles -- All Over the Place
    NOW GIT!: http://tinyurl.com/vznbe34h

    ReplyDelete
  2. Badfinger--Magic Christian Music
    NOW GIT!: http://tinyurl.com/3zbyfydt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alligator Stomp--Vol. 1 (Zydeco)
    NOW GIT!: http://tinyurl.com/22hemkp7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for this ‘missing’ one wacocrimatty. I got now I’ll git and make it snappy!

      Delete
  4. The Records -- Shades in Bed. One of the best power pop bands of all time, in 352.24 .flac.
    NOW GIT!: http://tinyurl.com/4efcarb5

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Seeds-Travel With Your Mind

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/master/457686-The-Seeds-Travel-With-Your-Mind

    Link- https://workupload.com/file/jqqUYyPMQ4d

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bill Hicks-Satirist

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/release/10617350-Bill-Hicks-Satirist-Social-Critic-Stand-Up-Comedian

    Link- https://workupload.com/file/k9PTM37xE4p

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Buchanan Brothers- Medicine Man

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/release/8575720-Buchanan-Brothers-Medicine-Man-Son-Of-A-Lovin-Man

    Link- https://workupload.com/file/qGjEWtXC56G

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band-Uncle Charlie

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/release/3080168-Nitty-Gritty-Dirt-Band-Uncle-Charlie-His-Dog-Teddy

    Link- https://workupload.com/file/ZHMTUC8bzx5

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sly And The Family Stone-Fresh

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/release/2236297-Sly-The-Family-Stone-Fresh

    Link- https://workupload.com/file/dpR6SbQBVeS

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Cure-Seventeen Seconds

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/release/5013909-The-Cure-Seventeen-Seconds

    Link- https://workupload.com/file/bawyNQmZXVK

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fugazi-Steady Diet Of Nothing

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/release/368169-Fugazi-Steady-Diet-Of-Nothing

    Link- https://workupload.com/file/SfgHakxzPcf

    ReplyDelete
  12. David Bowie-Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/release/7730915-David-Bowie-The-Rise-And-Fall-Of-Ziggy-Stardust-And-The-Spiders-From-Mars

    Link- https://workupload.com/file/GpcKsV9MNwM

    ReplyDelete
  13. 13th Floor Elevators-Easter Everywhere

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/release/1619764-Thirteenth-Floor-Elevators-Easter-Everywhere

    Link- https://workupload.com/file/u4AXzA7mHww

    ReplyDelete
  14. Public Image Limited-9

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/release/3419123-Public-Image-Ltd-9

    Link- https://workupload.com/file/rTpGSKqhU3Z

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Cure-The Top

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/release/23703689-The-Cure-The-Top

    Link- https://workupload.com/file/FsY7Ta3VGaA

    ReplyDelete
  16. Leon Russell-On A Distant Shore

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/release/10879780-Leon-Russell-On-A-Distant-Shore

    Link- https://workupload.com/file/eh4qc6zEYcm

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jefferson Airplane-After Bathing At Baxter's

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/release/535373-Jefferson-Airplane-After-Bathing-At-Baxters

    Link- https://workupload.com/file/3XVFzUAX3nv

    ReplyDelete
  18. Scorpions-Blackout

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/release/859835-Scorpions-Blackout

    Link- https://workupload.com/file/V2jW3AURzTv

    ReplyDelete
  19. Commander Cody-Dopers Drunks And Everyday Losers

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/release/10128097-Commander-Cody-Dopers-Drunks-And-Everyday-Losers

    Link- https://workupload.com/file/575d6eeVSQq

    ReplyDelete
  20. AC/DC-Rock Or Bust

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/master/763675-ACDC-Rock-Or-Bust

    Link- https://workupload.com/file/SP8UFFKERp4

    ReplyDelete
  21. T-Model Ford-Bad Man

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/release/2609134-T-Model-Ford-Bad-Man

    Link- https://workupload.com/file/aWCJ4efwmtf

    ReplyDelete
  22. Johnnie Johnson-Blue Hand Johnnie

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/release/4978359-Johnnie-Johnson-Blue-Hand-Johnnie

    Link- https://workupload.com/file/sBNZZLkyEfS

    ReplyDelete
  23. Blues Image-Open

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/release/4375912-Blues-Image-Open

    Link- https://workupload.com/file/ghwv7QJMYRu

    ReplyDelete
  24. Warren Zevon-The Wind

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/release/398339-Warren-Zevon-The-Wind

    Link- https://workupload.com/file/g2EgWaAwhGw

    ReplyDelete
  25. Marshall Crenshaw-The 9 Volt Years

    Info-https://www.discogs.com/release/2691809-Marshall-Crenshaw-The-9-Volt-Years-Battery-Powered-Home-Demos-Curios-1979-198

    Link- https://workupload.com/file/x4DV37K85NT

    ReplyDelete
  26. I see Jobe has done his usual wunnerful job of keeping the lights on. But,
    I am Back in Black. [Out working for a couple of weeks]...so let's roll:

    Randy Newman – First Five
    NOW GIT!: http://tinyurl.com/59me38hf

    Lori McKenna – Pieces of Me
    NOW GIT!: http://tinyurl.com/bdhx3vmc

    The Future Sound of London – Lifeforms
    NOW GIT!: http://tinyurl.com/y82urx3s

    ABBA – The Albums
    NOW GIT!: http://tinyurl.com/5n6nkd5e

    Leslie Mendelson: Swan Feathers
    NOW GIT!: http://tinyurl.com/4mfnpues

    The Staple Singers / Curtis Mayfield – Let’s Do It Again
    NOW GIT!: http://tinyurl.com/saz3bx4s

    Sturgill Simpson – Metamodern Sounds in Country Music
    NOW GIT!: http://tinyurl.com/5n6d3jpb

    The Bangles – All Over the Place
    NOW GIT!: http://tinyurl.com/5xrbfds2

    As always, download. Don't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Waco! Thanks for the these and especially the Sturgill, its a peach - lovely quality album

      Delete
    2. Appreciate the shout out. Yeah, I must agree that is a very good rip. Living the Dream is immensely fine.

      Delete
  27. Robert Johnson (not THAT one, THIS one):
    https://www.discogs.com/artist/1633956-Robert-Johnson-21

    Close Personal Friend (1978) - thanks to the original sharer:

    https://krakenfiles.com/view/nG8BLHXPd2/file.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks to Jobe for Bill Hicks and Johnnie Johnson!

      Delete
  28. Staple Singers/Curtis Mayfield -- Let's Do It Again (Soundtrack)
    This was heretofore unknown to this giant Staples fan. Pretty good. (ca. 1975).
    NOW GIT! http://tinyurl.com/2s3umrur

    ReplyDelete
  29. The above contains the .flac version of this. My version above the .mp3's. I put it out there. You decide.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Here is this week's gathered disks. Enjoy. Download. Don't.

    David Allen Coe – The Perfect Country and Western Song (A single)
    NOW GIT!: http://tinyurl.com/ycxyxv42

    Jo Ann Kelly – Black Rat Swing
    NOW GIT!: http://tinyurl.com/5n8mxdtn

    The Hollies – Greatest Hits
    NOW GIT!: http://tinyurl.com/2ff87wca

    The Style Council – Café Bleu
    NOW GIT!: http://tinyurl.com/564u9nkb

    Roy Buchanan – Loading Zone/You’re Not Alone
    NOW GIT!: http://tinyurl.com/2p9md68p

    Mark Knopfler -- 1997-2006
    NOW GIT!: http://tinyurl.com/bddmbkns

    Bob Dylan – Desire
    NOW GIT!: http://tinyurl.com/4ftp493z

    The Flying Burrito Bros. – Hot Burritos
    NOW GIT!: http://tinyurl.com/yfb2cue3

    Au Pairs – Playing With a Different Sex
    NOW GIT!: http://tinyurl.com/bdznf9nw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very nice batch today. Thanks very much.

      Delete
    2. wow! great stuff. I like the Mark Knopfler box very much. there is a follow up, 2009-2018: is there a chance...? thanx for your great work.

      Delete
    3. I bought the Knopfler box on a whim (Huge Dire Straits fan). So I am going to give it a few more run throughs and see. I can post up my extensive Dire Straits (studio and boots) if you wish.

      Delete
  31. Gram Parsons -- Live 1973
    NOW GIT!: http://tinyurl.com/yzrtnpw3

    ReplyDelete
  32. Elvis Costello - Spanish Model (2021, he's dubbed in current Spanish language singers over the This Year's Model tracks...) https://mega.nz/file/SN4EFT5J#TQ9MSivIIYvH92B0K3KemuzvKn4KXnt4lxZftRfmwts

    ReplyDelete
  33. Here is my entire Dire Straits collection -- all studio and boots. Most of the studio disks are in .flac; I just discovered that Brother's In Arms/On Every Street are .mp3/.m4a. I will get those uploaded in .flac when possible. But for now:

    GIT!: http://tinyurl.com/4tducxs5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, this is quite a load of data... what a fantastic collection! thank u very much!

      Delete
  34. Ray Charles/Count Basie Orchestra -- Ray Sings, Basie Swings
    This is one fine collection. Ray is fine, fine form. Basie's Orchestra is stellar. (I flac'ed this one up, too.) The sound quality is wunnerful.
    NOW GIT!: http://tinyurl.com/2s35mjrf

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Us!