Wow Waco! More timely Jo Ann Kelly, two more Alligator specials! and have I got the Eno? (can’t remember!) thought had everything and now I can’t recall!!! Sorry rambling . . . . . I got, so now I’ll git! Cheers m’dears!
Jo Ann Kelly--I first found her at the mothership here. Loved Feel Like Breaking Up Somebody's Home. So went out found some of her other collections.
Eno? I have Music for Airports and Installations both ripped to the gills. Both of these ripped at 384.24 for max sonic impact. Also have some apparently rare releases that I can throw up if needed. Pretty sure that I posted up both Music for Airports and Installations recently. Believe the rare one was "Textures."
Please let me reiterate again. You will find lots of what I post here at other sites, sometimes at the same time my posts go up. Let me assure you NONE OF WHAT I POST HERE comes from other sites, this is my own personal collection. It all comes from yard sales, thrift stores and my local flea-market. So with that in mind, let's get to this week-end's finds, at a buck apiece
Alligator Records -- 45th Anniversary Comp. Now git! : https://tinyurl.com/5n8zpyh4
Dire Straits -- Communique (This one is a .flac copy, unlike the one shipped out in the mas Dire Straits collection earlier). If anyone can tell me how a human could play the end solo in Lady Writer . . .
The Cars -- First Five I am not the world's biggest Cars fan, but the price was right. However, if my failing hearing is not steering me wrong, the drums in this rip are quite muddy. (And damn it, there is some female who is in a loop off to the side that continues to distract me.) Anyhoo, if you partake in this download, let me know if your mileage varies. I am curious. NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/eav4dbwy
Dire Straits -- On Every Street (96.24 .flac) NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/mr46ha8z
This is my collected Diane Birch rips, in .flac from Daryl's House and other venues. This Corrosion from the Tonight Show rawks. [If you have not ever heard Diane Birch, check out the stuff on Live from Daryl's House. That show was a marriage made in Heaven.]
The Au Pairs – Playing with a Different Sex NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/784w959k
Eric Clapton – The Cream of Clapton NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/yc4rbzwm
Starz – Brightest Starz NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/bdf3r6jf
George Jones – 50 Years of Hits There are some clunkers in here (the duet of Alan Jackson and George Jones is substituted for the original Good Year for the Roses. However, the quality of the recordings are impeccable). NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/26xrazhb
Graham Parker and the Rumour – Howling Wind The begining of a run most artists can only dream of. Stupid good. NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/f3txwr2r
Rush – Moving Pictures (MSFL recording/.flac) Yeah. I got it from another site. So shoot me. NOW GIT! https://tinyurl.com/46ppbhaa
Blue Oyster Cult -- 50th Anniversary This is newly released, and you should buy a copy to support these guys. But if you need to sample .... here ya go. NOW GIT! https://tinyurl.com/24mrvdss
Jeff Beck -- Wired NOW GIT! : https://tinyurl.com/yc4sz26v
Yes -- Close to the Edge Once again , I suck. I got this from another site. Please forgive me, for I have sinned. NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/4j7uhpmj
My Holy Grail! Robin Trower -- Bridge of Sighs (MFSL GOLD DISK) Ripped at 384.24 (It was once thought lost, now it is found.)
In other news, Trower has thoughtfully issued a remastered version of this disk, available in mid May to purchasers. For those that love Mr. Trower, this is fairly essential. Or maybe not to you.
My son's first rock concert was Radio Birdman in SF in 2006 when he was sixteen. I couldn't bring my 14 year old daughter as they had a 16 year old age limit. So she had to wait until 2008...when they came through a second time....for her first rock concert as well.
I wish I could say that. That would be an awesome life story to tell. But I have to say it was Black Oak Arkansas. (Hanging head in shame, while slinking off this post.)
Hey, Wacocrimatty....the very first rock concert I went to had Black Oak Arkansas as the opening act! It was Grand Funk Railroad at the Oakland Coliseum...so the very first rock band I saw was Black Oak, too!
Well, while I'm no fan, I did include their cover of "Jim Dandy" (with the annoying Ruby Starr yelling "go Jim Dandy" on it) in my current mix of 20,000 songs. So there's a 1 in 20,000 chance I'm going to hear them today. I'll offer that lead singer Jim Dandy was sort of a dry-run for David Lee Roth... a prototype that didn't quite get off the ground. :)
Blimey Jeremiah, ee cummings, Lord Buckley and Burroughs! Who’s hip? Who knows what cooks? There was me thinking you were a Bullfrog?! (P.S. the Dylan link looks like it needs some attention BTW - nothing found here?!) Bestests anyhoo . . .
Roman Holiday--Cookin' on the Roof. Darlings of the Martha Quinn era MTV, these guys were fun. Kinda in the Stray Cats/Blues Jumpers mode. NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/2wdbnpwr
BOSS: further to a long chat about Mallard on The Captain Beefheart and The Magic Band with John French no less over at their Facebook pages does anyone have or can find the only ROIO of Mallard [broadcast on German TV I think] MALLARD - ONE DAY ONCE recorded live 09-07-1976 ‘Rockpalast’. Do you or any of the team from the Son's of Nargo The Bort's Deviant Subculture have any inkling!? Would be appreciative and you never know men might let their wallets flop out and women might open their purses - it might happen! Andy
Got the MALLARD ‘76! Thanks everyone! will pm the Boss to see if anyone would like it. It is perhaps surprisingly good! Sorry to bother folks . . . . . .
Here's this week's bounty.
ReplyDeleteRickie Lee Jones – Naked Songs
https://tinyurl.com/bdz9dvju
Jo Ann Kelly – Blues and Gospel
https://tinyurl.com/bdh97h8d
Brian Eno – Instrumentals Box 1
https://tinyurl.com/44tkubc2
Bay City Rollers – The Definitive Collection
https://tinyurl.com/tah6zy5x
Alligator Records 40th Anniversary Collection
https://tinyurl.com/5n6k9e47
Alligator Records – Houserockin’ Blues I, III, and IV (Vol. 2 to follow)
https://tinyurl.com/5uhne7cj
Enjoy. Download. Don't.
And thanks to Jobe for our expose'!
Wow Waco! More timely Jo Ann Kelly, two more Alligator specials! and have I got the Eno? (can’t remember!) thought had everything and now I can’t recall!!! Sorry rambling . . . . . I got, so now I’ll git! Cheers m’dears!
ReplyDeleteJo Ann Kelly--I first found her at the mothership here. Loved Feel Like Breaking Up Somebody's Home. So went out found some of her other collections.
ReplyDeleteEno? I have Music for Airports and Installations both ripped to the gills. Both of these ripped at 384.24 for max sonic impact. Also have some apparently rare releases that I can throw up if needed. Pretty sure that I posted up both Music for Airports and Installations recently. Believe the rare one was "Textures."
Other Eno stuff that I have "Music for a White Cube" and 77 Million, an Audio Visual Installation. Give me shout out here, and I can throw it up.
DeleteI will be posting up Houserockin' Music II sometime next week.
More Eno is always appreciated. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteIn the process of compressing the collection. Will get them up today or tomorrow. Because, after all, tomorrow is another day.
DeleteThe entire Eno file is 'uge, and may not make it up until tomorrow. But up it will be.
DeleteThat is all.
Thanks for the Jo Ann Kelly! :)
ReplyDeletePlease let me reiterate again. You will find lots of what I post here at other sites, sometimes at the same time my posts go up. Let me assure you NONE OF WHAT I POST HERE comes from other sites, this is my own personal collection. It all comes from yard sales, thrift stores and my local flea-market. So with that in mind, let's get to this week-end's finds, at a buck apiece
ReplyDeleteIggy And The Stooges-Raw Power (Iggy Edition)
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/8999505-Iggy-And-The-Stooges-Raw-Power
Link- https://workupload.com/file/V3qr6gMhnJA
John Prine-In Spite Of Ourselves
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/413837-John-Prine-In-Spite-Of-Ourselves
Link- https://workupload.com/file/fcX34N4gJqj
Elton John-Caribou
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/7812218-Elton-John-Caribou
Link- https://workupload.com/file/3zVj6vXhM5n
John Prine-Lost Dogs And Mixed Blessings
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/212121-John-Prine-Lost-Dogs-Mixed-Blessings
Link- https://workupload.com/file/kZ5dTgUkG62
Patti Smith-Horses
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/752304-Patti-Smith-Horses
Link- https://workupload.com/file/ePAGsdmuvyt
Alligator Records -- 45th Anniversary Comp.
ReplyDeleteNow git! : https://tinyurl.com/5n8zpyh4
Dire Straits -- Communique (This one is a .flac copy, unlike the one shipped out in the mas Dire Straits collection earlier). If anyone can tell me how a human could play the end solo in Lady Writer . . .
Now git!: https://tinyurl.com/yvnnnu9t
Elton John-Honky Chateau
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/7304924-Elton-John-Honky-Ch%C3%A2teau
Link- https://workupload.com/file/ZhjfNcMcu32
Joni Mitchell-Hejira
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/12305986-Joni-Mitchell-Hejira
Link- https://workupload.com/file/H3djEJdR674
Bob Dylan-Highway 61 Revisited
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/4204670-Bob-Dylan-Highway-61-Revisited
Link- https://workupload.com/file/67b8aF4BdzT
Peter Case-Flying Saucer Blues
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/1239950-Peter-Case-Flying-Saucer-Blues
Link- https://workupload.com/file/CcUVMeEDAkP
Thanks Bro Jo - didn’t have this one either - love some Pete Case Thanks!
DeleteBlondie-Eat To The Beat
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1677129-Blondie-Eat-To-The-Beat
Link- https://workupload.com/file/cXdT4sGKEEj
Champion Jack Dupree-New Orleans Barrelhouse Boogie
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/6803752-Champion-Jack-Dupree-New-Orleans-Barrelhouse-Boogie
Link- https://workupload.com/file/aYGTfQAf8MC
Thanks for this one Brother Jobe. Always love some more Champion Jack. Appreciated
DeleteI will say it and say it often. You are da' man.
DeleteEno. The lot.
ReplyDeleteMusic for Installations (Three separate files)
1. https://tinyurl.com/4zdnxhv6
2. https://tinyurl.com/mxa2faud
3. https://tinyurl.com/yeymr8w6
The rest of my stash:
1. https://tinyurl.com/7bv9pw3c
2. https://tinyurl.com/mu4xe4pe
I think that is everything. But beat me, fuck me, make me write bad checks if not.
That should read "I think that is everything I OWN."
DeleteThank you!
DeleteThe Cars -- First Five
ReplyDeleteI am not the world's biggest Cars fan, but the price was right. However, if my failing hearing is not steering me wrong, the drums in this rip are quite muddy. (And damn it, there is some female who is in a loop off to the side that continues to distract me.) Anyhoo, if you partake in this download, let me know if your mileage varies. I am curious.
NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/eav4dbwy
Dire Straits -- On Every Street (96.24 .flac)
NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/mr46ha8z
Enjoy. Don't.
Bob Dylan-Blonde On Blonde
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/439851-Bob-Dylan-Blonde-On-Blonde
Link- https://workupload.com/file/FPQ2NANNVTL
Joni Mitchell-Blue
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/3893968-Joni-Mitchell-Blue
Link- https://workupload.com/file/HqAVht9dWF8
Merle Haggard -- The Lonesome Stranger (Two disk comp).
ReplyDeleteNOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/ytjv8xsh
The Rolling Stones-Aftermath
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/16001840-The-Rolling-Stones-Aftermath
Link- https://workupload.com/file/t6c4UDdYgYT
The Rolling Stones-Flowers
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/12808249-The-Rolling-Stones-Flowers
Link- https://workupload.com/file/BZUyVkGNuEt
Rock...
ReplyDeleteThe Nice - 1968 - Ars Longa Vita Brevis & BBC Session (2003 Bonus BBC Disc)
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/0618beca772f563508c8596a99574372.zip
Blues...
ReplyDeleteBig Bill Broonzy - 1954 - Big Bill Blues
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/c96a53c26cae6892280dae3a2c623ba9.zip
Surf...
ReplyDeleteDick Dale & His Del-Tones - 1962 - Surfer's Choice (2006 Bonus Tracks)
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/278401a7777a24870cf87a1255bcec5b.zip
Rock...
ReplyDeleteGrateful Dead - Houston, TX 11-18-1972 (2014 RSD)
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/b1318430dcb954675845cc5a61a4cc57.zip
Rock...Alice Cooper...Johnny Depp...Joe Perry...with lots of friends
ReplyDeleteHollywood Vampires - 2015 - Hollywood Vampires (2016 Deluxe Edition)
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/a998a9ad752787af164c6cf788ec1736.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteWhiskey Bottles and Brand-New Cars The Fast Life and Sudden Death of Lynyrd Skynyrd - Mark Ribowsky
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/e14f0e990de956ec0574f9c902d4a3e8.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteThe Seekers - Meetings With Remarkable Musicians - John Densmore
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/23045bf9d168c3038cac9f06bfb92796.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteNeal Cassady, The Fast Life Of A Beat Hero - David Sandison And Graham Vickers
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZuABaVZ7ojM7fOfSgfir0htdW5BB8uyeCPX
Thanks! I enjoyed reading it :)
DeleteAdult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteCrime And Spy Jazz On Screen,1950-1970 A History And Discography
https://pixeldrain.com/u/dGBBJEnh
Folk...
ReplyDeleteSuzzy Roche - 1997 - Holy Smokes
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/f6005f0ffa1d713bbcb0d3648d135935.zip
I loved the Sister Roches first album, and it got spotty from there. This was a nice reintroduction. Thanks MAS!
DeleteRock...
ReplyDeleteDrumbo - 2021 - City of Refuge
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/7376d98598f7f5db6a0509c287529a41.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteThe Vanishing People - Fairy Lore and Legends - Katharine Mary Briggs
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/638f63539abd5b3e5850609c260839e9.zip
OST...Josie Cotton/Psychedelic Furs/Men At Work/Plimsouls/Others
ReplyDeleteOST - 1994 - Valley Girl - Music From The Soundtrack
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/399bd06cae92afe787be28ce26bc5fe7.zip
Rock/Power Pop...
ReplyDeleteJellyfish - Bellybutton (2015 Deluxe Edition)
https://workupload.com/file/Nb3X4qLeTtM
Thanks for the Drumbo, The Cassady and the John Densmore especially Jeremiah. Lovely stuff!
ReplyDeleteDid a bit of Home Cooking today. Everybody wins.
ReplyDeleteThis is my collected Diane Birch rips, in .flac from Daryl's House and other venues. This Corrosion from the Tonight Show rawks. [If you have not ever heard Diane Birch, check out the stuff on Live from Daryl's House. That show was a marriage made in Heaven.]
NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/5dhh8bbd
Can't let Kurt Wallinger's passing go unnoticed
ReplyDeleteWorld Party-Arkeology
Info-https://www.discogs.com/release/3716454-World-Party-Arkeology-Diary-Music-Collection
Link 1- https://workupload.com/file/PtYLzYu4TWq
Link 2- https://workupload.com/file/DpJXdNeEqfA
Link 3- https://workupload.com/file/8AP44nQmLRa
Link 4- https://workupload.com/file/Wdx3UtWW7Gk
Link 5- https://workupload.com/file/kbYzCX6yeDs
Wow Jobe! Appreciated!
DeleteThe Au Pairs – Playing with a Different Sex
ReplyDeleteNOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/784w959k
Eric Clapton – The Cream of Clapton
NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/yc4rbzwm
Starz – Brightest Starz
NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/bdf3r6jf
George Jones – 50 Years of Hits
There are some clunkers in here (the duet of Alan Jackson and George Jones is substituted for the original Good Year for the Roses. However, the quality of the recordings are impeccable).
NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/26xrazhb
Graham Parker and the Rumour – Howling Wind
The begining of a run most artists can only dream of. Stupid good.
NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/f3txwr2r
Rush – Moving Pictures (MSFL recording/.flac)
Yeah. I got it from another site. So shoot me.
NOW GIT! https://tinyurl.com/46ppbhaa
Blue Oyster Cult -- 50th Anniversary
This is newly released, and you should buy a copy to support these guys. But if you need to sample .... here ya go.
NOW GIT! https://tinyurl.com/24mrvdss
Jeff Beck -- Wired
NOW GIT! : https://tinyurl.com/yc4sz26v
Yes -- Close to the Edge
ReplyDeleteOnce again , I suck. I got this from another site. Please forgive me, for I have sinned.
NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/4j7uhpmj
Indigo Girls -- Debut/Despite Our Differences
ReplyDeletehttps://tinyurl.com/3dupsm73
Indigo Girls -- Come On Now Social
ReplyDeletehttps://tinyurl.com/3ttz3cvy
My Holy Grail!
ReplyDeleteRobin Trower -- Bridge of Sighs (MFSL GOLD DISK) Ripped at 384.24
(It was once thought lost, now it is found.)
In other news, Trower has thoughtfully issued a remastered version of this disk, available in mid May to purchasers. For those that love Mr. Trower, this is fairly essential. Or maybe not to you.
NOW GIT! https://tinyurl.com/yxavfdwz
Talking Heads -- Speaking in Tongues
ReplyDeleteNOW GIT -- https://tinyurl.com/3yyd9zmu
Radio Birdman -- The Essential
ReplyDeleteThe title is right. This is an essential disk. One of the best punk bands ever.
NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/mr33avhm
My son's first rock concert was Radio Birdman in SF in 2006 when he was sixteen. I couldn't bring my 14 year old daughter as they had a 16 year old age limit. So she had to wait until 2008...when they came through a second time....for her first rock concert as well.
DeleteI wish I could say that. That would be an awesome life story to tell. But I have to say it was Black Oak Arkansas. (Hanging head in shame, while slinking off this post.)
DeleteHey, Wacocrimatty....the very first rock concert I went to had Black Oak Arkansas as the opening act! It was Grand Funk Railroad at the Oakland Coliseum...so the very first rock band I saw was Black Oak, too!
DeleteFBS or Voodoo Wagon should host a Wall of Shame for us who have seen that rotten band. That is an interesting double bill, however.
DeleteWell, while I'm no fan, I did include their cover of "Jim Dandy" (with the annoying Ruby Starr yelling "go Jim Dandy" on it) in my current mix of 20,000 songs. So there's a 1 in 20,000 chance I'm going to hear them today. I'll offer that lead singer Jim Dandy was sort of a dry-run for David Lee Roth... a prototype that didn't quite get off the ground. :)
DeleteI am cleaning the coffee from my screen. Hi-larious. And accurate.
DeleteKasey Chambers/Shane Nicholson -- Rattlin' Bones (studio)
ReplyDeleteA true gem of Americana from two Aussies!
NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/nwfu6nk9
Rock...
ReplyDeleteRoky Erickson - 1990 - Reverend Of Karmic Youth
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/10ce3216d6e54223ea3f56252e30e658.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeletee.e.cummings-Complete Poems 1904-1962
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/7162cdf7fff9965f8902152a5f4531a8.zip
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteRock...Not The QMS you're Used To...
ReplyDeleteGary Duncan's Quicksilver - 2008 - Six String Voodoo
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/6551540954d0b2fe8055ce3d9027030a.zip
Jazz...
ReplyDeleteDave Brubeck - 2011 - Their Last Time Out
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/e6a640b09517a567339832a4b9952dcf.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteAcid Christ-Ken Kesey, LSD & The Politics Of Ecstacy- Mark Christensen
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/d74c557a1372b23029ecacb9d6358516.zip
Rock
ReplyDeleteThe Blasters - Testament, The Complete Slash Recordings
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/af0a27b76deff6cb808569d285a4c74e.zip
Blues...
ReplyDeleteVarious Artists - 2005 - Voodoo Blues, Hoodoo & Magical Practices
https://workupload.com/file/ebesjkxvzKp
Folk...
ReplyDeleteAcoustic Strawbs - 2001 - Baroque & Roll
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/cd073c80b69f7091713b854946d7d97c.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteAlcatraz - The Hardest Years, 1934-1938 - Roy F. Chandler & E. F, Chandler
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/3e2bb51214f21b0c9af3b6e9333f0d3a.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteHiparama Of The Classics - Lord Buckley
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/ddd1596888c99eb05035a1276240c9e0.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteNo Woman No Cry - My Life with Bob Marley - Rita Marley
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/a15086977f32e98166c518d74f7d9b72.zip
Spoken Word...
ReplyDeleteWilliam S Burroughs - 2016 - Let Me Hang You
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/f4a2dd0ebdfc6168c8e232d42867d74d.zip
Blimey Jeremiah, ee cummings, Lord Buckley and Burroughs! Who’s hip? Who knows what cooks? There was me thinking you were a Bullfrog?! (P.S. the Dylan link looks like it needs some attention BTW - nothing found here?!) Bestests anyhoo . . .
ReplyDeleteSorry About That Andy. Here's a good link...
Delete100 Songs - Bob Dylan
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/85d5cfbf6c6753805f673bed9d5019f1.zip
Thanks so much Jeremiah appreciated! I daren’t think how many Dylan tracks I actually have but what’s another hundred!? . . . . . .
DeleteThe Who Live 1970. This is a toe...tapper. Sparks will take your eyelashes off.
ReplyDeleteNOW GIT! https://tinyurl.com/ym97vc7h
Roman Holiday--Cookin' on the Roof. Darlings of the Martha Quinn era MTV, these guys were fun. Kinda in the Stray Cats/Blues Jumpers mode.
DeleteNOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/2wdbnpwr
watch the show here: https://youtu.be/FiZ_9JhbVBA?
DeleteShawn Colvin -- Columbia disk first three collection
ReplyDeleteNOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/3x7heddk
Bob Dylan (You can call him Zimmy) Greatest Hits Vols. 1/2
ReplyDeleteNOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/2v4fvwny
Richie Blackmore's Rainbow
ReplyDeleteNOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/zwdeb3hj
Jeff Beck--Blow by Blow
ReplyDeletehttps://tinyurl.com/239ecpse
BOSS: further to a long chat about Mallard on The Captain Beefheart and The Magic Band with John French no less over at their Facebook pages does anyone have or can find the only ROIO of Mallard [broadcast on German TV I think] MALLARD - ONE DAY ONCE recorded live 09-07-1976 ‘Rockpalast’. Do you or any of the team from the Son's of Nargo The Bort's Deviant Subculture have any inkling!? Would be appreciative and you never know men might let their wallets flop out and women might open their purses - it might happen! Andy
ReplyDeleteBob Seger -- Night Moves
ReplyDeleteAn essential album to all of us in our later years. Night Moves .
NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/46366s68
It was supposed to read "Night Moves." (Sigh). Now it does.
DeleteGot the MALLARD ‘76! Thanks everyone! will pm the Boss to see if anyone would like it. It is perhaps surprisingly good! Sorry to bother folks . . . . . .
ReplyDelete