Lori McKenna -- The Tree Them that likes the Americana type of music should snatch this one up. Or that just likes some good music. NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/4vtnt84y
The Joe Henry was written and recorded during a bout he had with The Cancer. I believe a lot of that bleeds through. I don't listen to that one a lot, but when I do...I always find it wonderful.
For our good friend Andy over at The Blog Nobody Reads. He is not familiar with a lot of The Replacements stuff so I hope to remedy that situation with my next few posts
Toppermost of the Poppermost! Good rockin’ bro’! (heads up mind you, the Don’t Tell a Soul downloads as Dead Man’s Pop CD1 which is also cool as a very cool thing that’s been kept in the Fridgerator! but thought you would wanna know!?) Appreciated mon brave ! Dancin’ round the room in me pants if you most know! (you must, you must!) Top effort Jobe!
Swappers, yeah I didn't have time to rummage through my CD's to find "Don't Tell A Soul" so I used the first disc from the box set of Dead Man's Pop. Glad you like these. If their making an impression on you the first time you're hearing them, wait untill the 4th or 5th time you've listened to them. One more thing can you drop a link here to O My Soul?
Have posted a reply over at my place Jobe. Not sure but didn’t feel comfortable posting link here . . . . . . . (I got kicked off other sites for posting external links but maybe being over sensitive here) Forgive me?!
Speaking of Joe Henry, he produced a terrific 2005 album called "I Believe To My Soul" featuring Ann Peebles, Irma Thomas, Mavis Staples, Billy Preston and Allen Toussaint. I added "None Of Us Are Free" by Solomon Burke (also produced by Joe Henry), just because it's a righteous tune.
Frank Zappa - 50th Anniversary 6cd Hot Rats Sessions at "Only Good Song" - http://onlygoodsong.blogspot.com/2020/03/frank-zappa-hot-rats-sessions-50th.html
Paul Carrack -- Suburban Voodoo
ReplyDeleteNick Lowe with one his best assists.
NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/yc8ezjv3
Hippo Campus -- The Halocline EP's
ReplyDeleteNOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/4xcnny5j
Lori McKenna -- The Tree
ReplyDeleteThem that likes the Americana type of music should snatch this one up. Or that just likes some good music.
NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/4vtnt84y
Blue Cheer-Good Times Are So Hard To Find
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/295619-Blue-Cheer-The-History-Of-Blue-Cheer-Good-Times-Are-So-Hard-To-Find
Link- https://workupload.com/file/KtVSw87Fv3T
Quicksilver-The Ultimate Journey
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2838242-Quicksilver-Messenger-Service-The-Ultimate-Journey
Link- https://workupload.com/file/FLaJ8HLSNJz
Ten Years After-Live At The Fillmore
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/769839-Ten-Years-After-Live-At-The-Fillmore-East-1970
Disc 1- https://workupload.com/file/GxwAcgnxgeU
Disc 2- https://workupload.com/file/wLE7vSkYdrS
Country Joe and The Fish-The Collected
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/681910-Country-Joe-And-The-Fish-The-Collected-Country-Joe-And-The-Fish-1965-To-1970
Link- https://workupload.com/file/unTC4AnnFRN
Moby Grape-1st
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2014486-Moby-Grape-Moby-Grape
Link- https://workupload.com/file/gTG7u2aHXZg
The Move-The Very Best Of
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/4372148-The-Move-The-Very-Best-Of
Link- https://workupload.com/file/X3JTMugdSzX
The Velvet Underground and Nico-1st
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/936940-The-Velvet-Underground-Nico-The-Velvet-Underground-Nico
Link- https://workupload.com/file/Rwe3zZ6Du8Q
Madness-Complete Madness
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/402313-Madness-Complete-Madness
Link- https://workupload.com/file/JVzh2tstNPm
Drive-By Truckers-Brighter Than Creation's Dark
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1211855-Drive-By-Truckers-Brighter-Than-Creations-Dark
Link- https://workupload.com/file/XEHWjQQtUu2
Marc Bolan's & T.Rex-20th Century Boy
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/86386-Marc-Bolan-T-Rex-20th-Century-Boy-The-Ultimate-Collection
Link- https://workupload.com/file/xa8cymDMKUD
Drive-By Truckers-The Fine Print
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2269710-Drive-By-Truckers-The-Fine-Print-A-Collection-Of-Oddities-And-Rarities-2003-2008
Link- https://workupload.com/file/6gfRqy3MhMm
Generation X-1st
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/122047-Generation-X-Generation-X
Link- https://workupload.com/file/9UBv284DUcx
John Cale-The Academy In Peril
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/3039671-John-Cale-The-Academy-In-Peril
Link- https://workupload.com/file/s2mMPtmPTMp
Thanks!
DeleteIggy And The Stooges-Open Up And Bleed
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2873925-Iggy-And-The-Stooges-Open-Up-And-Bleed
Link- https://workupload.com/file/xbjZ8s27QQU
New York Dolls-Red Patent Leather
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/13238-New-York-Dolls-Red-Patent-Leather
Link- https://workupload.com/file/XnHRwgJAVqE
Rock...
ReplyDeleteBuzzcocks - 1979 - Singles Going Steady (2001 Bonus Tracks)
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/b55a71d897a41dee291a5720ddf1104c.zip
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteRock/New Wave...
ReplyDeleteThe Cars - 1995 - The Cars Anthology - Just What I Needed
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/1b07c453bb74430a90539cec67dd359e.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteJohnny Marr - The Smiths And The Art Of Gun-Slinging - Richard Carman
https://workupload.com/file/cyaHuUwpUmx
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteHymns To The Silence Inside The Words And Music Of Van Morrison - Peter Mills
https://workupload.com/file/8LbZgxhCH5R
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteEncyclopedia Of Greco-Roman Mythology - Mike Dixon-Kennedy
https://workupload.com/file/uScTxbsbK3z
Rock...
ReplyDeleteJimmy Carl Black - 2008 - Freedom Jazz Dance
https://workupload.com/file/qW8vyLUPBRS
OST...Allman Bros...Terry Reid...Three Dog Night...James Gang...Kitty Wells...Otis Rush...Buck Owens...Banjo & Sullivan...David Essex...& Others, Plus Film Dialogue
ReplyDeleteOST - 2005 - The Devil's Rejects
https://workupload.com/file/NTSfH2hMZLJ
Lou Reed-Sally Can't Dance
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/5597254-Lou-Reed-Sally-Cant-Dance
Link- https://workupload.com/file/WYWGgBa4wca
James Brown-Messing With The Blues
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1236081-James-Brown-Messing-With-The-Blues
Link 1- https://workupload.com/file/6BJHqjsZ4Be
Link 2- https://workupload.com/file/ncANshyUFr2
Drive-By Truckers-A Blessing And A Curse
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1094851-Drive-By-Truckers-A-Blessing-And-A-Curse
Link- https://workupload.com/file/nkhdkHZCqz3
Greg Allman-Searching For Simplicity
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/912226-Gregg-Allman-Searching-For-Simplicity
Link- https://workupload.com/file/4XqEVf6QQ7H
Hot Tuna-The Very Best Of
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/877776-Hot-Tuna-Keep-On-Truckin-The-Very-Best-Of-Hot-Tuna
Link- https://workupload.com/file/LMWwMRktpWX
Nick Lowe-Party Of One
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/3572187-Nick-Lowe-Party-Of-One
Link- https://workupload.com/file/Mt89NXrKw44
Eric Clapton-Rainbow Concert
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/5791207-Eric-Clapton-Eric-Claptons-Rainbow-Concert
Link- https://workupload.com/file/5zhXJvzaas8
The Dickies-The Incredible Shrinking Dickies
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/895160-The-Dickies-The-Incredible-Shrinking-Dickies
Link- https://workupload.com/file/yQqedrUwS4k
The Smitereens-Green Thoughts
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1179473-The-Smithereens-Green-Thoughts
Link- https://workupload.com/file/KUChJXaJ7Px
Prince-Art Official Age
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/6141562-Prince-Art-Official-Age
Link- https://workupload.com/file/ZuLYD4qtggZ
The Black Crowes-Before The Frost
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/177302-The-Black-Crowes-Before-The-Frost
Link- https://workupload.com/file/wNVBTgfHfvM
North Mississippi Allstars-Prayer For Peace
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/1196549-North-Mississippi-Allstars-Prayer-For-Peace
Link- https://workupload.com/file/9WX53bAhMt5
My Morning Jacket-Circuital
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/339733-My-Morning-Jacket-Circuital
Link- https://workupload.com/file/L2mg5tEvjwz
Thanks bro! Always enjoy stopping by the stopping shop!
DeleteIggy Pop-Heroin Hates You
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/867789-Iggy-Pop-Heroin-Hates-You
Link- https://workupload.com/file/KarWYyB4L42
Blood Sweat And Tears-Child Is Father To Man
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/9753116-Blood-Sweat-And-Tears-Child-Is-Father-To-The-Man
Link- https://workupload.com/file/dvncqVRqguX
what a good one this is, thanks Jobe
DeleteThank you :)
DeleteHaven't heard this for a long time. Thanks.
DeleteGabba. Gabba. Ramones--Rocket to Russia (expanded)
ReplyDeleteNow git!: https://tinyurl.com/4pbt8h6u
Grand Funk (pre-Railroad) -- Closer to Home
ReplyDeleteNow git!: https://tinyurl.com/bdfndmmx
Joe Henry -- The Gospel According to Water
Now git!: https://tinyurl.com/564df78h
Santana -- First three (tres)
Now git!: https://tinyurl.com/43w3n4at
Oooh thanks waco! Tried the Joe Henry and its very nice. Didn’t know him (hangs head in shame!) lovely
DeleteThe Joe Henry was written and recorded during a bout he had with The Cancer. I believe a lot of that bleeds through. I don't listen to that one a lot, but when I do...I always find it wonderful.
DeleteThe Temptations--Emperors of Soul (5 disk comp).
DeleteNOW GIT! https://tinyurl.com/ya8a2y58
Let us not forget to give thanks and praise to Jobe! He is da' man.
Thanks wacocrimatty
DeleteFor our good friend Andy over at The Blog Nobody Reads. He is not familiar with a lot of The Replacements stuff so I hope to remedy that situation with my next few posts
ReplyDeleteThe Replacements-Don't Tell A Soul
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2877356-The-Replacements-Dont-Tell-A-Soul
Link- https://workupload.com/file/6C5mAfxZYC4
The Replacements-Please To Meet Me
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1021406-The-Replacements-Pleased-To-Meet-Me
Link- https://workupload.com/file/RrdXnyJdEpC
Paul Westerberg-Come Feel Me Tremble
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/711408-Paul-Westerberg-Come-Feel-Me-Tremble
Link- https://workupload.com/file/DZXRDbzgN94
Paul Westerberg-Eventually
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/191198-Paul-Westerberg-Eventually
Link- https://workupload.com/file/3XR7yJzxdbS
The I Don't Cares-Wild Stab (Paul Westerberg & Juliana Hatfield)
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/8077211-The-I-Dont-Cares-Wild-Stab
Link- https://workupload.com/file/PFqK5EaCcH9
The Replacements-Tim (Ed Stasium Mix)
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/28363516-The-Replacements-Tim-Let-It-Bleed-Edition
Link- https://workupload.com/file/4NQ6gPzDzKk
Paul Westerberg-Stereo-Grandpa Boy-Mono
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/353369-Paul-Westerberg-Grandpa-Boy-Stereo-Mono
Stereo- https://workupload.com/file/ANxpdpZfd4b
Mono- https://workupload.com/file/NHDsST3reZp
The Replacements-Let It Be
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/4649672-The-Replacements-Let-It-Be
Link- https://workupload.com/file/57ycMe8erSM
Andy hope this will entertain you for a bit while I search for more
Damn! That’s AWESOME dood! I mean way to go bro! Appreciated. Gonna get a rockin’! Fanx mahn!
ReplyDeleteLet me know what you think of these
DeleteToppermost of the Poppermost! Good rockin’ bro’! (heads up mind you, the Don’t Tell a Soul downloads as Dead Man’s Pop CD1 which is also cool as a very cool thing that’s been kept in the Fridgerator! but thought you would wanna know!?) Appreciated mon brave ! Dancin’ round the room in me pants if you most know! (you must, you must!) Top effort Jobe!
DeleteI envy the person who gets to hear these albums for the first time. The band Art Brut had a great song about discovering The Replacements:
Deletehttps://youtu.be/0Ps_FJVL-4Y?si=wUqoq36V_mffnGpC
Great song, thanks to you (jonder) I've just discovered Art Brut
DeleteSwappers, yeah I didn't have time to rummage through my CD's to find "Don't Tell A Soul" so I used the first disc from the box set of Dead Man's Pop. Glad you like these. If their making an impression on you the first time you're hearing them, wait untill the 4th or 5th time you've listened to them. One more thing can you drop a link here to O My Soul?
DeleteJobe -- glad you liked it! It isn't the only song about the Mats:
Deletehttps://youtu.be/WdaXTSseXHc?si=IYUSH0_A4785QoCR
Have posted a reply over at my place Jobe. Not sure but didn’t feel comfortable posting link here . . . . . . . (I got kicked off other sites for posting external links but maybe being over sensitive here) Forgive me?!
DeleteThank you! Big Mats fan here, but still discovering amazing music from Paul Westerberg
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of Joe Henry, he produced a terrific 2005 album called "I Believe To My Soul" featuring Ann Peebles, Irma Thomas, Mavis Staples, Billy Preston and Allen Toussaint. I added "None Of Us Are Free" by Solomon Burke (also produced by Joe Henry), just because it's a righteous tune.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.discogs.com/release/8287052
https://krakenfiles.com/view/nWjlIPxF4v/file.html
Gonna check it out now!!!
DeleteMas thanks for this.
DeleteAnd....my Westerberg KFOG show is still up at: https://mega.nz/file/KIpVDRgC#LXsMoyLeKOS0WN-vNGMrOoYgbJFnSKzmrI8Bs2ZElc4
ReplyDeleteFrank Zappa - 50th Anniversary 6cd Hot Rats Sessions at "Only Good Song" -
ReplyDeletehttp://onlygoodsong.blogspot.com/2020/03/frank-zappa-hot-rats-sessions-50th.html
Wow Thanks SW! Can’t wait to check this out! (not so great a Zappa fan but it must featured the good Cap’n so I’m in! THANK YOU!
Delete