Thanks for this lot X especially this and the Andy! I have a signed copy of A-B and Back Again! He sat in the shop shop window to sign copies (of course!)
Kiss--Hotter Than Hell. The beginning of my Parade of Mediocrity -- I will be posting all Kiss albums from their debut through Destroyer. A band that has done more with the least,* and still on their "last tour." NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/35hbb862 *Yes. I love them. However, if judged solely on their individual talent levels...(and don't begin to tell me that anyone of these guys is one of the best [or even average] on their instruments. Because they ain't.).
Not saying you are wrong. At all. I just find it teeth grindingly maddening when I hear Kiss fans say Ace Frehley was a worldly guitarist, or Peter Criss could do battle with Bonham.
I make no pretenses about their talent level, [and, for instance, the Ramones/Steve Jones of the Sex Pistols showed that skill level matters not to create RAWK]. I do love early Kiss. They had little talent, save for being able to write some great songs (and steal great riffs)--spit blood, and tour endlessly. Even with Ezrin jacking them around on Destroyer with his cartoonish crap, they still managed to crank out some dandy's there. And, lest we forget, Kiss has turned that material into an endless career.
This is nice XRay! had almost forgotten about dear Chris. An undervalued blues man. The versions of Road. . . here are fascinating! Deserved more attention really. Top job!
Parade of Mediocrity Part Deux! Their thinnest disk, material wise of their first five [IMHO]. The engineering on this one is far superior to Hotter Than Hell. But so were most of the plastic disks on the back of cereal boxes. So awful. But so great.
Parade of Mediocrity Part Drei! Bob Ezrin at his typical excess. It is like Billion Dollar Babies. When it works, it works. (i.e., Detroit, Rock City). When it doesn't, it sucks. Bigly. (i.e., God of Thunder).
NOW ROCK AND ROLL! AND GIT! https://tinyurl.com/5n6rw5mf
PS: [I got Kiss Alive III shipped to me instead of Kiss Alive. So that is reordered. Still haven't got the debut disk in yet. But when both are received, they will be posted here to complete the FIVE PART PARADE OF MEDIOCRITY! ]
PSS: I am going to post Alive III, and then donate it to the used CD place across the way. I got no use for that.
Kiss Alive III. This got shipped to me instead of Kiss Alive (I). But in this site's spirit, another man's trash is somebody's valued disk. You, a valued consumer, can GIT! it through December 31 (the day this music dies--at least at this link), because I ain't saving it to reup it past that time.
So, with the requisite devil fingers up . . . GIT! https://tinyurl.com/2cbv8km6
A request: Them that might have the Starz collection on disk -- would you be willing to post that in .flac? [Trying to find their original albums on disk is a costly thang. And I would rather scoop up stuff like Kiss and Joe Walsh, than pay $40-50.00 for one disk.]
Kiss -- Mediocrity FINI! Their first, their best. (By fini, the Author should be understood that HE ain't posting no more Kiss). Your mileage may vary. Now, without the blood, fire, and smoke... GIT! https://tinyurl.com/4yzzzv47 (Or don't).
Butch Trucks & Very Special Friends - Live at Peach Music Festival 2015
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/zYbUhVy97nG
thanks xray
DeleteA.J. Croce - By Request.
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/uL7gsuEtzHn
Dave Meniketti - On The Blue Side [Blues-Rock]
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/p9ZZTtrG2sc
Davy Knowles - Best Of The Bootlegs
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/SCPTBaexBkB
Dave Mason -The Definitive Collection
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/6sEAHDzAkch
Robert Jon & The Wreck - Red Moon Rising
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/693SEqPuzRA
The Fabulous Thunderbirds - Struck Down
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/uNf6BMZKTUd
Widespread Panic - Snake Oil King
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/tZgVwhwXRVp
BECK, BOGERT & APPICE - Live (1973)
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/njfvvemNW5C
Rock...
ReplyDeleteCarole King - 2019 - Live At Montreux 1973
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/60223d7b89630de0fb30a5553ba49316.zip
Rock...
ReplyDeleteViolent Femmes - 1986 - The Blind Leading the Naked
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/f651337ca6bba778051a0f6d995044cc.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteDavid Bowie - A Life - Dylan Jones
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/c7217c26280fd6634d36ad6d04ced12a.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteBlaxploitation Films - Mikel J. Koven
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/b5201f082b4cabd3e2fa0c19e188c0aa.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteBiography Of A Phantom-A Robert Johnson Blues Odyssey - Robert ''Mack'' McCormick
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/eae55008d0fcf7f41136603b72f3570b.zip
Rock...
ReplyDeleteXTC - 1985 - The Compact XTC - The Singles 1978-85
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/2dc77c0221584cbc673e9a01c1d62fbf.zip
Country/Comedy...
ReplyDeleteAustin Lounge Lizards - 1984 - Creatures From The Black Saloon
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/1e3b08ae2090e11962e73adec55effa5.zip
Rock...
ReplyDeleteThe Yardbirds - 2019 - Live And Rare (4CD Box)
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/477c8bb8a5c7faa3de1cfa75a5685774.zip
Jazz...
ReplyDeleteSun Ra And His Intergalactic Research Arkestra - 2023 - Paradiso Amsterdam 1970
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/190c64c69020a92c4f8de1e685b2e598.zip
Rock/R&B/New Orleans Hoodoo...
ReplyDeleteDr. John - 1968 - Gris-Gris
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/1683377294830fcb376ac2a76ab3eeec.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteRock n Roll in Orange County-Music, Madness and Memories - Chris Epting
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/8a710ed60e8152a2264aa72d5af93e7b.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteHi-De-Ho - The Life Of Cab Calloway - Alyn Shipton
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/6c90147264409781c62713d7dcdded0b.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteA, A Novel - Andy Warhol
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/3ef97dcf0c573201bd905be514385c75.zip
Electronic/Krautrock...
ReplyDeleteCan - 1997 - Radio Waves
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/38a162c9b3bce076ab15f6d9b0fe04da.zip
The Moody Marsden Band - 1992 - Never Tun Our Back On The Blues
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/7tASFUq8UFE
Bernie Marsden - 1982 - The Friday Rock Show Sessions
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/3Jxvc8UMm6s
Big Head Todd & The Monsters - We're Gonna Play It Anyway - Red Rocks 2020 (LIVE)
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/zVZLTtKut8Z
Canned Heat - Songs From The Road - 2015
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/QMRgTeCnxnM
Thanks for this lot X especially this and the Andy! I have a signed copy of A-B and Back Again! He sat in the shop shop window to sign copies (of course!)
DeleteCarla Olson & Mick Taylor - Sway The Best Of Carla Olson & Mick Taylor
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/gn6LeaVVdP7
Delbert Mcclinton & Self-Made Men - Prick Of The Litter
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/mNsnaQNR9g7
Loves me some Mr. McClinton. Thank you SIR!
DeleteCAPTAIN BEYOND - Sufficiently Breathless
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/Q32pGjvqMmW
Thank you for filing an unexplained hole in my collection.
DeleteThe Vapors--Anthology.
ReplyDeleteTurning Japanese? Git!: https://tinyurl.com/dux9rnw5
Katrina and the Waves--Anthology
ReplyDeleteGit!: https://tinyurl.com/5eb3uvm4
Delbert McClinton & Self-Made Men - Tall, Dark & Handsome
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/m9t8F7vkG4N
Thanks once again, sir!
DeleteBeatles Blues : the Blues Meets the Beatles VA
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/CeEQjdnRs7f
Beck Bogert Appice - Beck Bogert Appice (1973)
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/VpHNpxW9CgB
Albert King With Stevie Ray Vaughan - In Session (1983)
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/AhXQPczXEuh
Albert King - 2014 - Bad Luck Blues The Best Of Albert King
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/7ML6AGBsJBG
Asia - Live Acoustic (1999)
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/xsyUEWGfLhN
Kiss--Hotter Than Hell.
ReplyDeleteThe beginning of my Parade of Mediocrity -- I will be posting all Kiss albums from their debut through Destroyer. A band that has done more with the least,* and still on their "last tour."
NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/35hbb862
*Yes. I love them. However, if judged solely on their individual talent levels...(and don't begin to tell me that anyone of these guys is one of the best [or even average] on their instruments. Because they ain't.).
Maybe not the best at any instrument etc - but since when did that matter? This is R'n'R - not jazz fusion.
DeleteNot saying you are wrong. At all. I just find it teeth grindingly maddening when I hear Kiss fans say Ace Frehley was a worldly guitarist, or Peter Criss could do battle with Bonham.
DeleteI make no pretenses about their talent level, [and, for instance, the Ramones/Steve Jones of the Sex Pistols showed that skill level matters not to create RAWK]. I do love early Kiss. They had little talent, save for being able to write some great songs (and steal great riffs)--spit blood, and tour endlessly. Even with Ezrin jacking them around on Destroyer with his cartoonish crap, they still managed to crank out some dandy's there. And, lest we forget, Kiss has turned that material into an endless career.
Hellishly funny thinking that Kiss would put out a jazz/fusion disk. I would think that if Simmons/Stanley could make money on that, they would do it.
DeleteChris Rea - The Road to Hell (Deluxe Edition)
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/5DJzCE3H2Wt
This is nice XRay! had almost forgotten about dear Chris. An undervalued blues man. The versions of Road. . . here are fascinating! Deserved more attention really. Top job!
DeleteKiss -- Dressed to Kill.
ReplyDeleteParade of Mediocrity Part Deux! Their thinnest disk, material wise of their first five [IMHO]. The engineering on this one is far superior to Hotter Than Hell. But so were most of the plastic disks on the back of cereal boxes. So awful. But so great.
NOW GIT!!! https://tinyurl.com/ycxasnee
Rock...
ReplyDeleteCheap Trick - 1994 - Woke Up With A Monster
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/11e2c2bdeda2307722959f3a331c8b9d.zip
Rock...
ReplyDeleteRomeo Void - 1981 - It's A Condition
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/e87360b40a80feaf32d08b6da198d148.zip
Psychsploitatin Jazz
ReplyDeleteBill Plummer and the Cosmic Brotherhood - 1968 - Bill Plummer and the Cosmic Brotherhood
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/69992633338a7a713fe9008649b10980.zip
Spoken Word...
ReplyDeleteDalai Lama - 2020 - Inner World
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/620fbf971a646a064c8dc60bb3c44206.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDelete50 Licks Myths & Stories from 50 years of Rolling Stones - Pete Fornatale
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/86117cce7f7e9472d363ab09abf194a3.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteDivided Soul The Life of Marvin Gaye - David Ritz
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/b2cf80e19b8a25f946583d26992d7db5.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteConversations With Clint - Kevin Avery (editor)
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/c0a4bc9bf1c8cd90441356f0b2b7ed90.zip
Audio Book...Post Apocalyptic Sci-Fi...
ReplyDeleteWalter M. Miller - 1981 - A Canticle For Liebowitz
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/5a3eb42b9c42a4a6109fe9e3936b5f97.zip
Rock...
ReplyDeleteJohn Cale - 1981 - Honi Soit
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/dee922d7e246a933a863250ef0d53d87.zip
OST - 1972 - Steelyard Blues...Rock/Blues...
ReplyDeleteNick Gravenites...Mike Bloomfield...Maria Muldaur...Paul Butterfeld...Merl Saunders...John Kahn...Cristopher Parker
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/964f2c181484609cb47e8d5fb6efdd34.zip
Rock...
ReplyDeleteKing Crimson - 2001 - Level Five
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/246327c844b6389a621b95be01b8fcc1.zip
New Wave...
ReplyDeleteBlondie - 1976 - Blondie (2001 Bonus Tracks)
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/8399d97221f33da9dc25d024a1074916.zip
Blues...
ReplyDeleteBig Bill Broonzy - 1990 - Good Time Tonight
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/b1029ac238465859e960804174a57cdc.zip
Enjoyed this collection Jeremiah thank you!
DeleteRock/Country...
ReplyDeleteDave Alvin & The Guilty Men - 1996 - Interstate City (Live)
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/5494b954a0ab7c54170430930c9d923d.zip
Kiss--Destroyer
ReplyDeleteParade of Mediocrity Part Drei! Bob Ezrin at his typical excess. It is like Billion Dollar Babies. When it works, it works. (i.e., Detroit, Rock City). When it doesn't, it sucks. Bigly. (i.e., God of Thunder).
NOW ROCK AND ROLL!
AND GIT! https://tinyurl.com/5n6rw5mf
PS: [I got Kiss Alive III shipped to me instead of Kiss Alive. So that is reordered. Still haven't got the debut disk in yet. But when both are received, they will be posted here to complete the FIVE PART PARADE OF MEDIOCRITY! ]
PSS: I am going to post Alive III, and then donate it to the used CD place across the way. I got no use for that.
I'm lovin' your KISS series, thank you so much.
DeleteKiss Alive III.
ReplyDeleteThis got shipped to me instead of Kiss Alive (I). But in this site's spirit, another man's trash is somebody's valued disk. You, a valued consumer, can GIT! it through December 31 (the day this music dies--at least at this link), because I ain't saving it to reup it past that time.
So, with the requisite devil fingers up . . .
GIT! https://tinyurl.com/2cbv8km6
Larry Groce - The Wheat Lies Low
ReplyDeletehttps://www.imagenetz.de/fG94s
PARADE OF MEDIOCRITY PART FOUR! Kiss Alive (I).
ReplyDeleteThis is the one that kicked down the door for KISS in the day to the faithful of that day. I post. You decide.
NOW GIT! https://tinyurl.com/2k4wrdt9
(I don't know what has become of my order for the debut disk, but I will post upon receipt! Thus will end this Parade.)
Joe Walsh -- The Smoker You Drink, The Player You Get. (96.24 .flac)
ReplyDeleteNOW GIT! https://tinyurl.com/2nvkp77j
A request: Them that might have the Starz collection on disk -- would you be willing to post that in .flac? [Trying to find their original albums on disk is a costly thang. And I would rather scoop up stuff like Kiss and Joe Walsh, than pay $40-50.00 for one disk.]
ReplyDeleteKiss -- Mediocrity FINI!
ReplyDeleteTheir first, their best. (By fini, the Author should be understood that HE ain't posting no more Kiss). Your mileage may vary.
Now, without the blood, fire, and smoke...
GIT! https://tinyurl.com/4yzzzv47
(Or don't).