Greg Kihn - 1978 - Next Of Kihn (Beserkley SOB CD 0050)(1987) INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/8115328-Greg-Kihn-Band-Next-Of-Kihn LINK: https://mega.nz/file/fIQzyJhL#l3opf0fVv4fA8i4W6cdHqP_W-KDyXFwwtkzFNGgREmI
Greg Kihn - 1978 - Next Of Kihn (Beserkley – BECD 9.00479 O) (1987) INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/5564308-Greg-Kihn-Next-Of-Kihn LINK: https://mega.nz/file/uBIRzS4A#MllAlBKKpPUjxrfwLb6h90ez44_17w7k6oDgVA7ylKs
Greg Kihn - 1979 - With The Naked Eye (Beserkley BECD9.00482 O) (1987) INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/5564313-Greg-Kihn-Band-With-The-Naked-Eye LINK: https://mega.nz/file/mJ41xSDC#qofsfbNN5OT_HcDyV3WiWagdtT6qSVBw3wAn5PtZudI
Greg Kihn - 1986 - Love and Rock and Roll (Line, Beserkley BECD 9.00507 O)(1987) INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/5564302-Greg-Kihn-Love-And-Rock-And-Roll LINK: https://mega.nz/file/ud5XjSDJ#Tv3IyN88FdJc6GeCXbZhXi9yPaI7dDlKMpNvlXTsMlU
Greg Kihn - 1989 - Kihnsolidation (The Best of Greg Kihn) (Rhino Beserkeley R2 70900) INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/2697674-Greg-Kihn-KihnSolidationThe-Best-Of-Greg-Kihn LINK: https://mega.nz/file/uFRgla4Y#F1F0RttXrSTcmH6fhSAi4jdVKjdAeWADoJsD0F1koTM
Greg Kihn - 1990 - The Story So Far... Kihnest Hits (Castle CHC 7026) (FLAC) INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/11727504-Greg-Kihn-Band-The-Story-So-Far (not the same catalog number but the tracks are right) LINK: https://mega.nz/file/qdhWUISB#pJ4VCj8GrFQV1hXunysmpLephd99tnlzsTR5Bzwy-aU
Greg Kihn - 1996 - Horror Show (Clean Cuts CCD716 A) INFO: https://www.discogs.com/master/2816300-Greg-Kihn-Horror-Show (Canadian version, no link for U.S. version) LINK: https://mega.nz/file/6VRBAYrC#6PRs2bfpzeMOq-EImbsBoOCmDIZfbT-rSScJtPqZv9k
Greg Kihn - 1996 - King Biscuit Flower Hour Presents (KBFH Records 70710-88004-2) INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/3781465-Greg-Kihn-King-Biscuit-Flower-Hour-Presents LINK: https://mega.nz/file/mFhXTbCD#VXEywy3zGm3n4qth4uDQa2SHIUckUbB1wPYj7jZf-LQ
Greg Kihn - 1997 - Kihnspicuous Taste - The Best of Greg Kihn (Recall SMD CD 116)(FLAC) INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/7103746-Greg-Kihn-Kihnspicuous-Taste-The-Best-Of-Greg-Kihn-1975-86 LINK: https://mega.nz/file/6YginBRS#Ra6IviraxsDHPlS8VMxnW4jAwj3n08ViIjvBpRcK_CM
Greg Kihn - 2000 - All The Right Reasons-Anthology (Castle Music ESM CD 867) INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/7779866-Greg-Kihn-All-The-Right-Reasons-Anthology LINK: https://mega.nz/file/7BRwWZQI#CiW2J7HL8HiSMquSNUvnw3w7cKm5A65i11IT9H-su5U
Seeing that recorded output of Greg Kihn has been posted above (THANK YOU, SIR!), I am steering this blog down another road.
Nanci Griffith -- Last of the True Believers
I can't remember the first time I heard Ms. Griffith. I am pretty sure this was my first purchase of her albums (yup I bought it on vinyl in the day)...but it was the last of her albums that I bought in a proper digital format. I have her entire catalog, [mostly .flac, save for her boots] that I will post up if anyone wants.
Thanks Waco! I too think I have everything by Nanci after seeing her live in my home town here around the time of Other Voices but didn’t have this earlier album so it’s welcome and I would love to see if you have anything I don’t - ROIOs and such . . . . . now I’ll git!
I am extremely jealous of you seeing her live. One of the many greats that I missed. I am pretty sure I have her entire catalog -- along with a handful of boots. The later stuff can get pretty spotty, but all of her stuff from Rounder (I just purchased the 4 song ep) up through The Flyer is pretty stellar. You can go on line, and good people have posted a bunch of her stuff from Nashville Now and see her performance from around the time of "Poet in My Window."
Once I get the full ep, I will upload the rest of the story....
Cool as waco! Always look forward to your posts dude, some Nanci would be great. Live here in Oxford U.K. she and The Blue Moon Orchestra were one of the best gigs my wife and I ever went to! X
Some jazz: Fred Hersh - Evanessence: A Tribute to Bill Evans (Evidence, 1998). Features Marc Johnson, Michael Formanek, Jeff Hershfield, Toots Thielemans, and Gary Burton @320 https://www.imagenetz.de/5KWrg
Hi, Anonymous...yeah, his catalog wasn't served well by the record companies...his key period (1976 to 1986) only had about three of the LPs issued on CD in the USA. The rest came out in Germany, so you had to buy them on import at a higher price. If you could find them at all, that is. You had to work to find 'em. I managed to track down copies over the years and paid some ridiculous prices to get 'em.
Did Mr. Tull rewrite "Aqualung" to include a Christmas theme? "Santa is sitting on the park bench..." I know it kinda throws the lyric structure off...
No ONE should be without -- so if you are in need of THAT album, leave a request here. I will do my best to pull it from my Mas Music Collection, and post it up in this musical nirvana.
David Bowie -Live Manhattan 3 Song E.P. Here's 3 songs that were left off of VH1's Storytellers The songs are 1.Thursday's Child 2.Survive 3.The Pretty Things Are GGoing To Hell
Greg Kihn - 1976 - Greg Kihn (Beserkley Line BECD 9.00469 O)
ReplyDeleteINFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/5347711-Greg-Kihn-Greg-Kihn
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/WY4jjSpL#JDnO__vFm079e37q-f1HUdzcjkOJenqDJkaRNX4SKtA
Greg Kihn - 1977 - Greg Kihn Again (Line, Beserkley BECD 9.00472 O)
INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/1916296-Greg-Kihn-Greg-Kihn-Again
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/KJon3AaL#hkVN0oKZELbxyjhstLyiispix-cQB7dmbjMOpU31cM8
Greg Kihn - 1977 - Greg Kihn Again (Castle CLC 5058) (1991)
INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/4176313-Greg-Kihn-Again
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/qV4BibJS#lx6xYbu65-e3yqzizijCYCoSp5WWPW4GHtlCrbsbKHY
Greg Kihn - 1978 - Next Of Kihn (Beserkley SOB CD 0050)(1987)
INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/8115328-Greg-Kihn-Band-Next-Of-Kihn
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/fIQzyJhL#l3opf0fVv4fA8i4W6cdHqP_W-KDyXFwwtkzFNGgREmI
Greg Kihn - 1978 - Next Of Kihn (Beserkley – BECD 9.00479 O) (1987)
INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/5564308-Greg-Kihn-Next-Of-Kihn
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/uBIRzS4A#MllAlBKKpPUjxrfwLb6h90ez44_17w7k6oDgVA7ylKs
Greg Kihn - 1979 - With The Naked Eye (Beserkley BECD9.00482 O) (1987)
INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/5564313-Greg-Kihn-Band-With-The-Naked-Eye
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/mJ41xSDC#qofsfbNN5OT_HcDyV3WiWagdtT6qSVBw3wAn5PtZudI
Greg Kihn - 1980 - Glass House Rock (BECD 9.00487 O)
ReplyDeleteINFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/5564323-The-Greg-Kihn-Band-Glass-House-Rock
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/qFZ33Kpa#TwCKD9AYVujHtSjPBWhCoGTfqK1VhVxLAQS6ABjs2n0
Greg Kihn - 1981 - Rockihnroll (Line, Beserkley BECD 9.00498 O)(1987)
INFO:
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/DdAjSSbB#u0f8m3cfkd3a-gqiW3KxG2uvooEHeNcRriMrXYj4SWQ
Greg Kihn - 1981 - RockihnRoll (SOB CD 0055)(FLAC) (1987)
INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/4137500-Greg-Kihn-Band-RocKihnRoll
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/rIwjCbxS#X9LHzaAaylUgReQ8DdhFnjTzuX3Nci61fTjE_mBBxYM
Greg Kihn - 1982 - Kihntinued (Line, Beserkley BECD 9.00510 O)(1987)
INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/3157333-Greg-Kihn-Band-Rockihnroll
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/yIYm3RgR#mOimIGsd44Yk4m1RdkmBb_zv4WyRCelbYPAtnq0Atyw
Greg Kihn - 1983 - Jeopardy 12'' inch maxi single (FLAC)
INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/5718809-Greg-Kihn-Band-Jeopardy
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/CF4mXDLJ#uAH7JAbtQV_QMOdVCbSXrW3MBOSBZVHK1vuNLjul9Nk
Greg Kihn - 1983 - Kihnspiracy (Line, Beserkley BECD 9.00502 O)
ReplyDeleteINFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/5564359-Greg-Kihn-Band-Kihnspiracy
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/Kd4mmR6S#R6oAEzDi9XVLzZCLq7E233HCZZMXc14EorCKcAVZI-M
Greg Kihn - 1983 - Kihnspiracy (Wooded Hill Recordings HILL CD 19) (1997)
INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/9107789-Greg-Kihn-Band-Kihnspiracy
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/SFQnQDYZ#33ipnINOA5f7y70lASVG-wjtQdgIhLjWp9imGx_hnAk
Greg Kihn - 1984 - Kihntagious (Line, Beserkley BECD 9.00505 O)
INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/5564371-Greg-Kihn-Band-Kihntagious
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/bAJy2JZS#Tz0Wa8FMm7mWxXmtD_avRAKWR8OWMI_CTEcBvhPK4Tw
Greg Kihn - 1985 - Citizen Kihn (vinyl rip)
INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/1587203-Greg-Kihn-Citizen-Kihn-
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/qR4TlKRR#XJCFdKKw1ekdhHDHfocUtoqPEB3jXb2m7tgJrH01hso
Greg Kihn - 1985 - Lucky 12'' maxi single (FLAC)
INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/370568-Greg-Kihn-Lucky
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/nd5ijKbK#-1OeR1cCLKROo4A0bm5GixnkvmEHdJln4vR-rPsudDI
Greg Kihn - 1985 - Reunited (extended track only)(FLAC)
ReplyDeleteINFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/2064302-Greg-Kihn-Band-Reunited
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/mMoAkbxY#9S8ozMZeXGD8IxXkz8pebnRxJLEClXe7nmL1baRgnGE
Greg Kihn - 1986 - Love and Rock and Roll (Line, Beserkley BECD 9.00507 O)(1987)
INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/5564302-Greg-Kihn-Love-And-Rock-And-Roll
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/ud5XjSDJ#Tv3IyN88FdJc6GeCXbZhXi9yPaI7dDlKMpNvlXTsMlU
Greg Kihn - 1989 - Kihnsolidation (The Best of Greg Kihn) (Rhino Beserkeley R2 70900)
INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/2697674-Greg-Kihn-KihnSolidationThe-Best-Of-Greg-Kihn
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/uFRgla4Y#F1F0RttXrSTcmH6fhSAi4jdVKjdAeWADoJsD0F1koTM
Greg Kihn - 1989 - UnKIHNtrollable - Live (Rhino R2 70932)
INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/11354097-Greg-Kihn-Unkihntrollable-Live
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/KMYxibzQ#2-AByuXRCSaiuVyWKIOhK_zopWm96WIry9gKwL8P6tY
Greg Kihn - 1990 - The Story So Far... Kihnest Hits (Castle CHC 7026) (FLAC)
INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/11727504-Greg-Kihn-Band-The-Story-So-Far
(not the same catalog number but the tracks are right)
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/qdhWUISB#pJ4VCj8GrFQV1hXunysmpLephd99tnlzsTR5Bzwy-aU
Greg Kihn - 1991 - Kihnest Hits (SilenZ Records 269548 2)
ReplyDeleteINFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/3778127-Greg-Kihn-Band-Kihnest-Hits
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/XN5yCJQS#SWjg4kLKpVfOKLK4v6gl3kyU9f9aOxP5d5FV37zDxE4
Greg Kihn - 1992 - Kihn Of Hearts (Riot Records FR-2001-CD)
INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/6930543-Greg-Kihn-Band-Kihn-Of-Hearts
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/yNAzCSBa#x3Xwj1OU84SL1aCNf4rIzDyUapjN8G4z-nq7F5DDsaU
Greg Kihn - 1992 - Castle Masters Collection (CMC 3050) (FLAC)
INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/11129816-Greg-Kihn-Castle-Masters-Collection
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/KQhgiYIA#EKx9Tk__7mEPB_PIOUd1HptHhH42-C5gdePDZXqcZlQ
Greg Kihn - 1994 - Mutiny (Clean Cuts CCD714)
INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/6551122-Greg-Kihn-Mutiny
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/WJg31bDS#PTBB7Z7pKmff3Y-OjsYQ5SuIP0jPXex4RKZuWdUiFM8
Greg Kihn - 1996 - Horror Show (Clean Cuts CCD716 A)
INFO: https://www.discogs.com/master/2816300-Greg-Kihn-Horror-Show
(Canadian version, no link for U.S. version)
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/6VRBAYrC#6PRs2bfpzeMOq-EImbsBoOCmDIZfbT-rSScJtPqZv9k
Greg Kihn - 1996 - King Biscuit Flower Hour Presents (KBFH Records 70710-88004-2)
ReplyDeleteINFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/3781465-Greg-Kihn-King-Biscuit-Flower-Hour-Presents
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/mFhXTbCD#VXEywy3zGm3n4qth4uDQa2SHIUckUbB1wPYj7jZf-LQ
Greg Kihn - 1997 - Kihnspicuous Taste - The Best of Greg Kihn (Recall SMD CD 116)(FLAC)
INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/7103746-Greg-Kihn-Kihnspicuous-Taste-The-Best-Of-Greg-Kihn-1975-86
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/6YginBRS#Ra6IviraxsDHPlS8VMxnW4jAwj3n08ViIjvBpRcK_CM
Greg Kihn - 2000 - All The Right Reasons-Anthology (Castle Music ESM CD 867)
INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/7779866-Greg-Kihn-All-The-Right-Reasons-Anthology
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/7BRwWZQI#CiW2J7HL8HiSMquSNUvnw3w7cKm5A65i11IT9H-su5U
Greg Kihn - 2000 - True Kihnfessions (Corazong Records 2000010)
INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/6099805-Greg-Kihn-True-Kihnfessions
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/KEBRwALI#jfpM4IVY_IsYDGTvg9mejOPkOFp39T2dutCcG6XWtA4
Greg Kihn - 2003 - Best of Kihn (Beserkley 06076 81243-2)
INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/10758675-Greg-Kihn-Best-Of-Kihn
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/LQQhEAoa#c0TQpbRgAEeVvGOK06Hy3ATgOIsC7WnM-IZyhCXyZ5w
Greg Kihn - 2012 - Best Of Beserkley '75-'84
ReplyDeleteINFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/4408239-Greg-Kihn-Band-The-Best-Of-Beserkley-75-84
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/mRY00RgB#oiDnCmuQG-A3yN0oOjgOc_ZU99v6de0rDtbir1PD2Fg
Greg Kihn - 2017 - Rekihndled
INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/11595732-Greg-Kihn-Band-Rekihndled
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/7YYGXBZS#B1X6rdy6iYqkD5RfwHJIVTkzqvFgUHkE28ETGjV2KYE
Seeing that recorded output of Greg Kihn has been posted above (THANK YOU, SIR!), I am steering this blog down another road.
ReplyDeleteNanci Griffith -- Last of the True Believers
I can't remember the first time I heard Ms. Griffith. I am pretty sure this was my first purchase of her albums (yup I bought it on vinyl in the day)...but it was the last of her albums that I bought in a proper digital format. I have her entire catalog, [mostly .flac, save for her boots] that I will post up if anyone wants.
Now GIT this one. https://tinyurl.com/34shx594
Thanks Waco! I too think I have everything by Nanci after seeing her live in my home town here around the time of Other Voices but didn’t have this earlier album so it’s welcome and I would love to see if you have anything I don’t - ROIOs and such . . . . . now I’ll git!
DeleteI am extremely jealous of you seeing her live. One of the many greats that I missed. I am pretty sure I have her entire catalog -- along with a handful of boots. The later stuff can get pretty spotty, but all of her stuff from Rounder (I just purchased the 4 song ep) up through The Flyer is pretty stellar. You can go on line, and good people have posted a bunch of her stuff from Nashville Now and see her performance from around the time of "Poet in My Window."
DeleteOnce I get the full ep, I will upload the rest of the story....
Cool as waco! Always look forward to your posts dude, some Nanci would be great. Live here in Oxford U.K. she and The Blue Moon Orchestra were one of the best gigs my wife and I ever went to! X
DeleteLos Lobos -- El Cancionero Mas y Mas
ReplyDeleteA wunnerful 4 disk comp.
NOW GIT! https://tinyurl.com/5n7w9rzh
An upgrade! Thanks very much.
DeleteSome jazz: Fred Hersh - Evanessence: A Tribute to Bill Evans (Evidence, 1998). Features Marc Johnson, Michael Formanek, Jeff Hershfield, Toots Thielemans, and Gary Burton @320 https://www.imagenetz.de/5KWrg
ReplyDeleteIf you favor Bill Evans, look back a month or two where I posted the Complete Bill Evans on Verve Collection. Quite OOP... it is quite excellent.
DeleteThank you for the Greg Kihn. Hard to find some of his stuff. Thanks again
ReplyDeleteHi, Anonymous...yeah, his catalog wasn't served well by the record companies...his key period (1976 to 1986) only had about three of the LPs issued on CD in the USA. The rest came out in Germany, so you had to buy them on import at a higher price. If you could find them at all, that is. You had to work to find 'em. I managed to track down copies over the years and paid some ridiculous prices to get 'em.
ReplyDeleteHere's a fascinating look at Beserkley Records --the original home of Mr. Kihn.
Deletehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beserkley_Records
Amazing work on this. I really appreciate it! Thanks so much for posting. Great songs
DeleteMan!!!!!! Am I late to the party
ReplyDeleteJethro Tull-Christmas album
Info-https://www.discogs.com/master/321748-Jethro-Tull-The-Jethro-Tull-Christmas-Album
Link- https://workupload.com/file/vpLbxGLyHcy
Did Mr. Tull rewrite "Aqualung" to include a Christmas theme?
Delete"Santa is sitting on the park bench..." I know it kinda throws the lyric structure off...
Poco-Deliverin'
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/4668443-Poco-Deliverin
Link- https://workupload.com/file/aU4dPyDwuMn
The Band-Music From Big Pink
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/20091319-The-Band-Music-From-Big-Pink
Link-https://workupload.com/file/k7FrUVX5wjf
Elvis Presley-Elvis In Concert
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/15850700-Elvis-Presley-Elvis-In-Concert
Link- https://workupload.com/file/4mTwXMKWYzw
Hey wacocrimaatty check this one out (not my rip)
ReplyDeleteDea Matrona-For Your Sins
Info-https://www.discogs.com/release/30616486-Dea-Matrona-For-Your-Sins
Link- https://workupload.com/file/L3Y5W8JqVPr
Me likey! That is type of music that I didn't know "the kids" put out anymore.
DeleteVarious Artists-Classic Rock 66'-88'
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/9174495-Various-Classic-Rock-1966-1988
Link 1- https://workupload.com/file/asPGtZsC4gf
Link 2- https://workupload.com/file/yJkqrhMZ7zn
Link 3- https://workupload.com/file/KPdvZaTgv7W
Overkill-W.F.O.
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/3173804-Overkill-WFO
Link- https://workupload.com/file/C9smqVkPEwL
Dark Angel-Live Scars
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2634264-Dark-Angel-Live-Scars
Link- https://workupload.com/file/P7P4jExBVYz
Various-Austin City Limits 2005 Music Festival
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/7983136-Various-Austin-City-Limits-2005-Music-Festival
Link 1- https://workupload.com/file/7UN7Ms94v84
Link 2- https://workupload.com/file/PSmEcuFd6Zz
A Little somethin' for the bookshelf. Willin': The Story Of Little Feat (epub)
ReplyDeletehttps://krakenfiles.com/view/gV9nmpYxSu/file.html
By request of them that Own this Place--
ReplyDeleteDwight Twilley--Sincerely/Twilley Don't Mind. (.mp3).
GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/89re9yz8
Thanks so much for this. Been trying to find this one with the extra song (Fallin' In Love) but came up short until today. Most appreciative!!!
DeleteNo ONE should be without -- so if you are in need of THAT album, leave a request here. I will do my best to pull it from my Mas Music Collection, and post it up in this musical nirvana.
DeleteDamn right I got the blues!
ReplyDeleteLonnie Brooks Blues Band-- Bayou Lightning
GIT! -- https://tinyurl.com/3vyxc36n
Jeff Kelly [Green Pajamas main man]
ReplyDelete1985 - Baroquen Hearts [vbr]
https://workupload.com/file/zQFDNrHPU4b
1987 - Coffee In Nepal
https://workupload.com/file/rS7jyu6ktVd
1990 - Portugal
https://workupload.com/file/rC3uRuhpkdC
More to come ...
David Bowie -Live Manhattan 3 Song E.P.
ReplyDeleteHere's 3 songs that were left off of VH1's Storytellers The songs are
1.Thursday's Child
2.Survive
3.The Pretty Things Are GGoing To Hell
Link- https://workupload.com/file/mWDwT9XHDe3
Oooh, ooh thanks Jobe! needed these! Fank yoooo!
DeleteDoo Wop/R&B...
ReplyDeleteVarious Artists - 1989 - Windy City Harmonizers
https://mega.nz/file/DY5mTTDA#VTbXfztOEc1KZc2VcX9e-c8cM2YqMXXtlpfUpNtb1YQ
Rock...
ReplyDeleteStooges - 2020 - 1970-08-08 Live At Goose Lake, Michigan (2020 RSD)
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/301a157ac73eee16fde4c0d4246e9a56.zip
If you haven't heard this one, it's amazing. Literally the ONLY live recording of the Funhouse lineup, and it sounds great.
DeleteAdult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteEncyclopedia of Classic Rock - David Luhrssen with Michael Larson
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/66c84c1c0093ab996b85fc743367847f.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteJim Morrison - Friends Gathered Together - Frank Lisciandro
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/df4c68c5dc2b68299b20389278a77357.zip
Adult Bookstore...Dylan Book
ReplyDeleteJUDAS! - From Forest Hills to The Free Trade A Historical View of The Big Boo - Clinton Heylin
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/abe8e01cf65acab3c7b48db4d4e99cc4.zip
Blues...Stephen Stills/Kenny Wayne Shepherd/Barry Goldberg...
ReplyDeleteThe Rides - 2016 - Pierced Arrow (Deluxe Edition - 3 Bonus Tracks)
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/1555f4fa7b04a8446d2efbd398897257.zip
Blaxploitation...
ReplyDeleteOST - 1973 - Black Caeser
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/ef67577f1584202afad8194dc2edddab.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteEverybody Had An Ocean - Music And Mayhem In 1960s Los Angeles - William McKeen
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/96a4702668db6cae6d6a2896306705f8.zip
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAdult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteKlimt - Jane Rogoyska & Patrick Bade
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/76e2f2b2d57ce5db0dbc677c5bc143dc.zip
Blues...
ReplyDeleteJunior Wells - 2000 - Calling All Blues
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/6448137a8a9b977326b37990b15c6024.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteNever Will We Forget Oral Histories Of World War II - Marilyn Mayer Culpepper
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/241fc000d6a14e1bde3535ed2054e9ae.zip
Soul...
ReplyDeleteMillie Jackson - 1994 - 21 Of The Best (1971-1983)
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/00b2d177a3b6aa7ddfd735fe5a6feee5.zip
Rock...
ReplyDeletePete Townshend - 2000 - The Lifehouse Chronicles
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/dddf080d9a97d14c1ebfd0409c7b7188.zip
Country...
ReplyDeleteGeorge Jones -1991 - The Best Of George Jones (1955-67)
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/ac2d8a73c9bf6a99f95e5d0a7851055d.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteSevered-The True Story Of The Black Dahlia - John Gilmore
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/9a09fe83662a9b3a1f67d50c684422b4.zip
Thank you for this one, I skimmed it in a bookstore and am very much looking forward to reading it in full.
DeleteThanks so much Jeremiah! Some real gems here
ReplyDeleteMore Jeff Kelly
ReplyDelete1992 - Private Electrical Storm
https://workupload.com/file/PSGbY8BSFT2
1995 - Ash Wednesday Rain
https://workupload.com/file/kPtf9YAzcUf
2001 - Indiscretion
https://workupload.com/file/DpDcabtNL7D
2004 - For The Swan In The Hallway
https://workupload.com/file/yZuRCGKn3AD