Our good friend Andy over at "The Blog Nobody Reads" is not too familiar with Marshall Crenshaw. Well I'd like to acquaint him with him. If you don't know his stuff this will be a good place to start. Then go to "So Many Roads To Ease My Soul" to find many, many Marshall Crenshaw treasures there. One last thing these MC's I'm going to post are not from my collection (God knows it would take me months to find them) But after that everything I post is from my collection.
Holy Moly and Buckets of Blood! Really generous my man and what a find . . ( WHERE HAVE I BEEN!?) appreciated my friend(s) Thank you Brother Jobe. If there are any UK (or Europeans) here visiting who don’t know Crenshaw check this action of bright sure footed power pop (is that fair?) and a songwriter’s songwriter and no mistake I’ll shut up now . . . juss fanxt bro! 👋🏼
I was a big MC fan in the UK back in the 80's - I even got the Something's Gonna Happen single on vinyl... - but he didn't help himself by never touring over here. Shame. The consequence is that if he's known here at all it's basically for that execrable hit cover of Favourite Waste Of Time.
Jobe: Can you ask your new window cleaner, when she's finished yours, to come and do my filthy windows please? Oh and thanks for Marshall Crenshaw - ain't heard of him either, so looking forward to them. Cheers DD
Marshall has been known to cover the 1930's novelty song "When I'm Cleaning Windows" in concert so there is a theme going on. A beautiful, squeaky clean one 😁
DD I have a glass house, so it may be a while but I will send her over to you. By the way I hope your floors are dirty cause you should see what this girl can do with a broom and a mop !
Jonny Lang - Live at the Ryman This chap should've been massive IMHO. Great guitarist and fabulous singer. Understand he's had serious vocal problems for last few years, will he return?
The Hamsters - The Jimi Hendrix Memorial Concerts 1995 Back in the day, these guys were really popular on the pub circuit in UK. Great fun band, who could play (Slim, guitarist, plays Jimi brilliantly). Disbanded around 15 years ago. Shame.
Glad you like them Jobe. Check this clip out (seems they were big in Germany too!), where they all swap instruments. Tremendous stuff. Quite a few other clips on YouTube of them too if interested. Cheers DD
Baby Animals - Baby Animals 25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition Another band who should've been bigger IMHO. Great vocalist and guitarist. Nice solid rhythm section - perfect. Or not........This is remastered, expanded etc.
Arlen Roth - Toolin' Around For those not familiar with Arlen, he can sure play! Features some other great players too: Danny Gatton, Albert Lee, Brian Setzer; Duanne Eddy, Jerry Douglas
Little Charlie And The Nightcats - The Big Break "Little Charlie & the Nightcats was an American electric blues and swing revival combo, active from 1976-2008". They have the incredible Little Charlie Baty on guitar & amazing Rick Estrin on harmonica.
Sturgill Simpson (aka Johnny Blue Skies)---Mutiny After Midnight Take and git!: https://tinyurl.com/59spcye5
Marshall Crenshaw---Debut/School Days/ Mary Jane and 9 Others The debut is his best (and one of the best, ever) disks, IMHO. https://tinyurl.com/55jyvp3m
Bruce Springsteen---Tunnel of Love One Step and Git!: https://spaces.hightail.com/receive/6UugfPxXyO
Marshall Crenshaw's first (eponymous) album has been my all time favorite album for over 40 years now. I can listen to it over and over and never get sick of it. If you haven't heard it, please download this.
Mr. JPB in DC: A fine choice for an all-time fave. The Debut/School Days albums are the recently released remastered versions. So, if you do not have these versions, I can also highly recommend downloading these disks. The sonic quality is vastly improved, IMHO.
If you like quality "pop" music, then this album is one of the finest. Released in 1982, Crenshaw's debut disk transcends time, and would be as welcome today as way back when. Just spun it up yesterday.
Various Artists - Tales to tell (A Collection Of Songs From The Worlds Finest Male Storytellers) ft Tim Finn, Ray Lamontagne, Rufus Wainwright and others.
Yeah, I guess it's because it sounds different to their usual stuff - with the strings etc - and at times it reminded me of Zeppelin. Still love the other stuff too though!!
Artimus Pyle And The Artimus Pyle Band - Anthems: Honoring The Music Of Lynyrd Skynyrd Skynyrd drummer does album of classics with help from Sammy Hagar, Warren Haynes & Dolly Parton!!
Once again, Jobe rides to the rescue. Thought I had the complete disk...but noooooooo. Now I do. I bow in your general direction! (I am a 'uge Nick Drake fan. For me, Pink Moon is my finest inky-black album, and one of my all time faves).
Having twigged late it was the RSD entry of this year if anyone doesn’t have the first earlier volume it is available here https://archive.org/details/1760569531_strange_days_1967_a_work_in_progress__early_versio
Thanks DD! Not sure if I have those James McMurtry posts but its appreciated . . . .think it was Jobe and the guys here at FBS/VW who turned me onto him . . .
Here it is--Sunken Condos (256 mp3): https://tinyurl.com/42eymye4 I did find the disk on Ebay at a reasonable price. Once received, I will post it up. Look for it in May.
Our good friend Andy over at "The Blog Nobody Reads" is not too familiar with Marshall Crenshaw. Well I'd like to acquaint him with him. If you don't know his stuff this will be a good place to start. Then go to "So Many Roads To Ease My Soul" to find many, many Marshall Crenshaw treasures there. One last thing these MC's I'm going to post are not from my collection (God knows it would take me months to find them) But after that everything I post is from my collection.
ReplyDeleteToo kind Brother Jobe!
DeleteMarshall Crenshaw-Mary Jean And Nine Others
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/200253-Marshall-Crenshaw-Mary-Jean-9-Others
Link- https://workupload.com/file/k7Tk34FjQ4x
Wow this is GREAT! Love it Thanks Bro!
DeleteMarshall Crenshaw-Downtown
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/225821-Marshall-Crenshaw-Downtown
Link- https://workupload.com/file/Fekt3MMSCzR
Marshall Crenshaw-Field Day
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/200252-Marshall-Crenshaw-Field-Day
Link- https://workupload.com/file/LHerpv33fpH
Marshall Crenshaw-Life's Too Short
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/414004-Marshall-Crenshaw-Lifes-Too-Short
Link- https://workupload.com/file/XnZANbkGAyk
Holy Moly and Buckets of Blood! Really generous my man and what a find . . ( WHERE HAVE I BEEN!?) appreciated my friend(s) Thank you Brother Jobe. If there are any UK (or Europeans) here visiting who don’t know Crenshaw check this action of bright sure footed power pop (is that fair?) and a songwriter’s songwriter and no mistake I’ll shut up now . . . juss fanxt bro! 👋🏼
DeleteI was a big MC fan in the UK back in the 80's - I even got the Something's Gonna Happen single on vinyl... - but he didn't help himself by never touring over here. Shame. The consequence is that if he's known here at all it's basically for that execrable hit cover of Favourite Waste Of Time.
DeleteMarshall Crenshaw-The Miracle Of Science
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/14511025-Marshall-Crenshaw-Miracle-Of-Science
Link- https://workupload.com/file/h25WxGCmFEw
Oops nearly missed one . .and the HITS just keep on coming’! Thanks Bro-Jo!😉
DeleteJobe: Can you ask your new window cleaner, when she's finished yours, to come and do my filthy windows please?
ReplyDeleteOh and thanks for Marshall Crenshaw - ain't heard of him either, so looking forward to them. Cheers DD
Marshall has been known to cover the 1930's novelty song "When I'm Cleaning Windows" in concert so there is a theme going on. A beautiful, squeaky clean one 😁
DeleteDD I have a glass house, so it may be a while but I will send her over to you. By the way I hope your floors are dirty cause you should see what this girl can do with a broom and a mop !
DeleteAudience - House on the Hill
ReplyDeleteinfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/186421-Audience-The-House-On-The-Hill
link-https://pixeldrain.com/u/DEFYKN4s
Average White Band - Cut the cake
ReplyDeleteinfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/14132-Average-White-Band-Cut-The-Cake
link-https://pixeldrain.com/u/fKDgGafm
Thanks for this!
DeleteGot some more AWB, so will try to remember to post them. Cheers DD
DeleteBowes & Morley - Mos Barbeque
ReplyDeleteThe two guys out of Thunder
info-https://www.discogs.com/master/1006168-Bowes-Morley-Mos-Barbeque
link-https://pixeldrain.com/u/LjPAG1gp
Bruce Baker & Moore (BBM) - Around the next dream
ReplyDeleteYup that's right Jack, Ginger & Gary.
info-https://www.discogs.com/master/246863-BBM-Around-The-Next-Dream
link-https://pixeldrain.com/u/mKBobfYu
Fantastic.
DeleteJonny Lang - Live at the Ryman
ReplyDeleteThis chap should've been massive IMHO. Great guitarist and fabulous singer. Understand he's had serious vocal problems for last few years, will he return?
info-https://www.discogs.com/master/1102944-Jonny-Lang-Live-At-The-Ryman
link-https://pixeldrain.com/u/zffEt4aC
Did not know about the vocal problems
DeleteLonely Robot - A model life
ReplyDeleteA solo project by English musician John Mitchell (It Bites)
info-https://www.discogs.com/master/2762570-Lonely-Robot-A-Model-Life
link-https://pixeldrain.com/u/97oX13NQ
The Hamsters - The Jimi Hendrix Memorial Concerts 1995
ReplyDeleteBack in the day, these guys were really popular on the pub circuit in UK. Great fun band, who could play (Slim, guitarist, plays Jimi brilliantly). Disbanded around 15 years ago. Shame.
info-https://www.discogs.com/master/1213898-The-Hamsters-The-Jimi-Hendrix-Memorial-Concerts-1995
link-https://pixeldrain.com/u/nioa7oCV
Never heard of them. Man their really good though...
DeleteGlad you like them Jobe. Check this clip out (seems they were big in Germany too!), where they all swap instruments. Tremendous stuff. Quite a few other clips on YouTube of them too if interested. Cheers DD
Deletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxda2O6xAa0
unfortunately Slim developed throat cancer
DeleteI didn't know that. Hopefully he's recovered (I think it's him who regularly posts on their facebook page). DD
DeleteBaby Animals - Baby Animals 25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition
ReplyDeleteAnother band who should've been bigger IMHO. Great vocalist and guitarist. Nice solid rhythm section - perfect. Or not........This is remastered, expanded etc.
info-https://www.discogs.com/release/8627884-Baby-Animals-Baby-Animals-25th-Anniversary
link-https://pixeldrain.com/u/exzAu1TE
Roxy Music - Roxy Music
ReplyDeleteinfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/6591590-Roxy-Music-Roxy-Music
link-https://pixeldrain.com/u/4jH2z4Y2
Various Artists - Meddle Reimagined - A Tribute To Pink Floyd
ReplyDeleteFeatures Rick Wakeman; Martin Barre, Dweezil Zappa, Brian Auger et al
info-https://www.discogs.com/master/3352342-Various-Meddle-Reimagined-A-Tribute-To-Pink-Floyd
link-https://pixeldrain.com/u/YLcwPzFV
And Dave hurtles into overdrive! Sheesh sort them puppies out! There’s LOADS!
ReplyDeleteBlaze Foley-Live At The Austin Outhouse
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/3797457-Blaze-Foley-Live-At-The-Austin-Outhouse
Link- https://workupload.com/file/LyhwMSt28RT
Blaze lives! Awesome share! Thanks!
DeleteTesla-The Great Radio Controversy
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/147219-Tesla-The-Great-Radio-Controversy
Link- https://workupload.com/file/Zrm7H8drfh8
Prince-Dirty Mind
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/226313-Prince-Dirty-Mind
Link- https://workupload.com/file/p2EYTXJrS69
Cheers Jobe. Did he ever have a clean mind ;)
DeleteNina Hagen-The Very Best Of
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/140448-Nina-Hagen-The-Very-Best-Of
Link- https://workupload.com/file/mBCFmDac87p
Talk Talk-It's My Life
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1151037-Talk-Talk-Its-My-Life
Link- https://workupload.com/file/qp4bPFSJ4xE
The Stooges-Live At Goose Lake
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/1784404-The-Stooges-Live-At-Goose-Lake-August-8th-1970
Link- https://workupload.com/file/KYq4dy5JDhp
George Carlin-Class Clown
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/176213-George-Carlin-Class-Clown
Link- https://workupload.com/file/Dqm8eE3QRJB
John Prine-Diamonds In The Rough
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/3550977-John-Prine-Diamonds-In-The-Rough
Link- https://workupload.com/file/XvMmEBpV8Yq
Bad Company-10 From 6
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/37531-Bad-Company-10-From-6
Link- https://workupload.com/file/7YGJZCJWvXb
Prince-Controversy
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/22024-Prince-Controversy
Link- https://workupload.com/file/Vpeux4jYBNp
Thanks for this early one Jobe. Cheers DD
DeleteThe Velvet Underground-Loaded
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/9610792-The-Velvet-Underground-Loaded
Link- https://workupload.com/file/76NjWT34Ncj
Elvis Costello-Blood And Chocolate (Ryko)
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1493679-Elvis-Costello-The-Attractions-Blood-Chocolate
Link- https://workupload.com/file/cQQUnFF7mJK
Tesla-Mechanical Resonance
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/4268064-Tesla-Mechanical-Resonance
Link- https://workupload.com/file/pAb66QBQ9EP
Reno-Graffiti On The Moon
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/14169973-Reno-Graffiti-On-The-Moon
Link- https://workupload.com/file/awhBV3kVVhv
Arlen Roth - Toolin' Around
ReplyDeleteFor those not familiar with Arlen, he can sure play! Features some other great players too: Danny Gatton, Albert Lee, Brian Setzer; Duanne Eddy, Jerry Douglas
info-https://www.discogs.com/master/1125033-Arlen-Roth-Toolin-Around
link-https://workupload.com/file/4nBQ6HE3Eug
Bernie Marsden - Bernie Plays Rory (A Celebration Of The Music Of Rory Gallagher)
ReplyDeleteinfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/1397999-Bernie-Marsden-Bernie-Plays-Rory-A-Celebration-Of-The-Music-Of-Rory-Gallagher
link-https://workupload.com/file/vkVKxrwgrRt
Blackfoot - Highway Song Live
ReplyDeleteinfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/220150-Blackfoot-Highway-Song-Live
link-https://workupload.com/file/d7ZJyefYfV3
Colin James - Sudden Stop
ReplyDeleteCanadian singer, guitarist, and songwriter who plays in the blues, rock, and swing genres. Thus ones in rock!!
info-https://www.discogs.com/master/303025-Colin-James-Sudden-Stop
link-https://workupload.com/file/M5xTBfNEfvR
Jeff Healey - Heal My Soul [Deluxe Edition 2020]
ReplyDeleteAwesome stuff IMHO.
info-https://www.discogs.com/release/18886327-Jeff-Healey-Heal-My-Soul
link-https://workupload.com/file/zVbpMjVbr7S
Thanks Dave! Appreciated this one!
DeleteLittle Charlie And The Nightcats - The Big Break
ReplyDelete"Little Charlie & the Nightcats was an American electric blues and swing revival combo, active from 1976-2008". They have the incredible Little Charlie Baty on guitar & amazing Rick Estrin on harmonica.
info-https://www.discogs.com/master/557608-Little-Charlie-And-The-Nightcats-The-Big-Break
link-https://workupload.com/file/xHkDq2v8dpu
Thin Lizzy - Bad Reputation [Expanded 2011]
ReplyDeleteinfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/17804557-Thin-Lizzy-Bad-Reputation
link-https://workupload.com/file/ED2WGESVrH9
Blues Beatles - Blues Beatles
ReplyDeleteFab 4 songs done in a 'blues' vein.
info-https://www.discogs.com/release/10877085-Blues-Beatles-Blues-Beatles
link-https://workupload.com/file/ZVWNFCtXvLY
Beth Orton--Trailer Park
ReplyDeleteGit!: https://tinyurl.com/428m6haf
Robin Trower--Live (50th Ann.)
I Can't Wait Much Longer? Then GIT: https://tinyurl.com/8y5h58v9
More later on this same BatChannel
Sturgill Simpson (aka Johnny Blue Skies)---Mutiny After Midnight
DeleteTake and git!: https://tinyurl.com/59spcye5
Marshall Crenshaw---Debut/School Days/ Mary Jane and 9 Others
The debut is his best (and one of the best, ever) disks, IMHO.
https://tinyurl.com/55jyvp3m
Bruce Springsteen---Tunnel of Love
One Step and Git!: https://spaces.hightail.com/receive/6UugfPxXyO
Marshall Crenshaw's first (eponymous) album has been my all time favorite album for over 40 years now. I can listen to it over and over and never get sick of it. If you haven't heard it, please download this.
DeleteMr. JPB in DC: A fine choice for an all-time fave. The Debut/School Days albums are the recently released remastered versions. So, if you do not have these versions, I can also highly recommend downloading these disks. The sonic quality is vastly improved, IMHO.
DeleteIf it's that good, I'm gonna have it. Cheers waco. DD
DeleteIf you like quality "pop" music, then this album is one of the finest. Released in 1982, Crenshaw's debut disk transcends time, and would be as welcome today as way back when. Just spun it up yesterday.
DeleteVarious Artists - Tales to tell (A Collection Of Songs From The Worlds Finest Male Storytellers) ft Tim Finn, Ray Lamontagne, Rufus Wainwright and others.
ReplyDeleteinfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/17405623-Various-Tales-To-Tell-A-Collection-Of-Songs-From-The-Worlds-Finest-Male-Storytellers
link-https://workupload.com/file/ZjraBHePR6Q
UFO - The Wild, Willing And The Innocent
ReplyDelete[Japan Remaster Edition 2000] My fave UFO.
info-https://www.discogs.com/master/111890-UFO-The-WildWilling-And-The-Innocent
link-https://workupload.com/file/UqwxrCA3uKs
Really? This is your fave U.F.O.? Guess I'll go back and listen to it again. Thanks
DeleteYeah, I guess it's because it sounds different to their usual stuff - with the strings etc - and at times it reminded me of Zeppelin. Still love the other stuff too though!!
DeleteI had to check the credits after the first song to see if it was Phil Mogg singing
DeleteHaha, know what you mean. He's back on it though on second track!!!
DeleteJohn Cougar Mellencamp - Scarecrow
ReplyDeleteinfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/101688-John-Cougar-Mellencamp-Scarecrow
link-https://workupload.com/file/9Z8VuAE5XZj
California Breed - California Breed
ReplyDeleteft Glenn Hughes & Jason Bonham
info-https://www.discogs.com/master/690930-California-Breed-California-Breed
link-https://workupload.com/file/xBuxsLQpBy6
Yes Featuring Jon Anderson, Trevor Rabin, Rick Wakeman Live At The Apollo 50th Anniversary
ReplyDeleteinfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/1419557-Yes-Featuring-Jon-Anderson-Trevor-Rabin-Rick-Wakeman-Live-At-The-Apollo-50th-Anniversary
link-https://workupload.com/file/HBn6drVGJE5
Thompson - Family
ReplyDeleteRichard and his family on this one (just like it says on the tin!).
info-https://www.discogs.com/master/781149-Thompson-Family
link-https://workupload.com/file/x9vnwVuBNyd
Damn Yankees - Damn Yankees
ReplyDeleteft Ted Nugent, Tommy Shaw & Jack Blades
info-https://www.discogs.com/master/240591-Damn-Yankees-Damn-Yankees
link-https://workupload.com/file/NEDkLUfd3av
Brothers Osborne - Pawn Shop
ReplyDeleteSome good 'ol country rock.
info-https://www.discogs.com/master/1082285-Brothers-Osborne-Pawn-Shop
link-https://workupload.com/file/jyXRmc8pYgr
Blackie And The Rodeo Kings - Kings And Kings
ReplyDeleteft Nick Lowe; Keb Mo; Eric Church; Jason Isbell; Vince Gill etc.
info-https://www.discogs.com/master/1271953-Blackie-And-The-Rodeo-Kings-Kings-And-Kings
link-https://workupload.com/file/gXbLy483MtF
Wow ! Never seen this thanks Double D's
DeleteDitto. I'd heard of this but never got my hands on it. Thanks Muchly!
DeleteArtimus Pyle And The Artimus Pyle Band - Anthems: Honoring The Music Of Lynyrd Skynyrd
ReplyDeleteSkynyrd drummer does album of classics with help from Sammy Hagar, Warren Haynes & Dolly Parton!!
info-https://www.discogs.com/master/3376759-Artimus-Pyle-2-And-The-Artimus-Pyle-Band-Anthems-Honoring-The-Music-Of-Lynyrd-Skynyrd
link-https://workupload.com/file/tt244hcbbqM
David Allan Coe-17 Greatest Hits
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/1012714-David-Allan-Coe-17-Greatest-Hits
Link- https://workupload.com/file/p2PUUg9X9Bc
The Jayhawks-Smile
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/170380-The-Jayhawks-Smile
Link- https://workupload.com/file/KW3v3b72uer
Ween-The Mollusk
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/261830-Ween-The-Mollusk
Link- https://workupload.com/file/ctjfygKgCm3
Thank you. I needed this.
DeleteNever heard of them. Cheers DD
DeletePink Floyd-Dark Side Of The Moon (Mobile Fidelity)
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1899806-Pink-Floyd-Dark-Side-Of-The-Moon
Link- https://workupload.com/file/MCPqGRcvEe4
Thankyou.
DeleteI think I've heard of this one. Is it any good? ;-)
DeleteX-See How We Are
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1530985-X-See-How-We-Are
Link- https://workupload.com/file/xfEaNhbzAWU
Nick Drake-Family Tree
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/13966-Nick-Drake-Family-Tree
Link- https://workupload.com/file/hvmD7RKqyPZ
Once again, Jobe rides to the rescue. Thought I had the complete disk...but noooooooo. Now I do. I bow in your general direction! (I am a 'uge Nick Drake fan. For me, Pink Moon is my finest inky-black album, and one of my all time faves).
DeleteWhat wacocrimatty said! nearly missed this one thanks Bro!
DeleteMott The Hoople-At The Tower
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/34334179-Mott-The-Hoople-At-The-Tower
Link- https://workupload.com/file/ZUYSgN7xrsZ
Really ewnjoying thew Marsha;; Crenshaw, Sturgill Simpson and Richard Thompson Family stuff, thank you!
ReplyDeleteAnd in life lessons, don't type when your glasses aren't on...
DeleteThese are not my rip's but I feel they are too important to ignore
ReplyDeleteMarshall Crenshaw-The Bootleg Sounds Of Marshall Crenshaw
Info-https://www.discogs.com/release/37010604-Marshall-Crenshaw-The-Bootleg-Sounds-Of-Marshall-Crenshaw-1984-1987
Link- https://workupload.com/file/8StwenqpDaZ
The Doors-Strange Days A Work In Progress 2
Info-https://www.discogs.com/release/37099461-The-Doors-Strange-Days-1967-A-Work-In-Progress-Part-2
Link- https://workupload.com/file/6HzfddVaWww
Thanks brother! As a Doors collector I am not sure I have this but will check it out anyway! Thanks my man!
DeleteHaving twigged late it was the RSD entry of this year if anyone doesn’t have the first earlier volume it is available here https://archive.org/details/1760569531_strange_days_1967_a_work_in_progress__early_versio
DeleteXTC - The Compact XTC: The Singles-1978-85
ReplyDeleteinfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/71148-XTC-The-Compact-XTC-The-Singles-1978-85
link-https://workupload.com/file/G9NfRAPPtje
Beck Bogart & Appice - S/T
ReplyDeleteinfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/49246-Beck-Bogert-Appice-Beck-Bogert-Appice
link-https://workupload.com/file/sgK9usHNrKx
High South -Peace, Love & Harmony
ReplyDeleteCSNY-like acoustic guitars and harmonies.
info-https://www.discogs.com/master/1727723-High-South-Peace-Love-Harmony
link-https://workupload.com/file/GVHhF45Qxym
Ian Hunter - You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic [30th Anniversary Edition, 2009]
ReplyDeleteinfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/94132-Ian-Hunter-Youre-Never-Alone-With-A-Schizophrenic
link-https://workupload.com/file/t99xTxMnuTh
Creedence Clearwater Revival - At The Royal Albert Hall - April 14 1970
ReplyDeleteinfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/2785907-Creedence-Clearwater-Revival-At-The-Royal-Albert-Hall-April-14-1970
link-https://workupload.com/file/343deN7JT5Z
James McMurtry - The Horses And The Hounds
ReplyDeleteThe song "Ft. Walton Wake-Up Call" is a real earworm to me!
info-https://www.discogs.com/master/2261503-James-McMurtry-The-Horses-And-The-Hounds
link-https://workupload.com/file/tBUubPdkjGm
Thanks DD! Not sure if I have those James McMurtry posts but its appreciated . . . .think it was Jobe and the guys here at FBS/VW who turned me onto him . . .
DeleteBig Big Train - Folklore
ReplyDeleteinfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/1006027-Big-Big-Train-Folklore
link-https://workupload.com/file/m9mQJLXuTnS
Van Halen - A Different Kind Of Truth
ReplyDeleteTheir final offering - which I thought was pretty good IMHO.
info-https://www.discogs.com/master/410454-Van-Halen-A-Different-Kind-Of-Truth
link-https://workupload.com/file/aLSs2t3cfNa
The Who - The Who By Numbers [Japan Remastered 2002]
ReplyDeleteinfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/68458-The-Who-The-Who-By-Numbers
link-https://workupload.com/file/cfX3qD46aFw
INXS - Kick
ReplyDeleteinfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/68453-INXS-Kick
link-https://workupload.com/file/SnrjXjKT2kn
Roxy Music-Viva
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/10741281-Roxy-Music-Viva-Roxy-Music-The-Live-Roxy-Music-Album
Link- https://workupload.com/file/UuJrQkNKCVZ
The Bangels-All Over The Place
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1440603-Bangles-All-Over-The-Place
Link- https://workupload.com/file/twdLVb9xNjD
Savoy Brown-Blue Matter
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/217319-Savoy-Brown-Blue-Matter
Link- https://workupload.com/file/nTV29b29k9u
Rapeman-Two Nuns And A Pack Mule
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/64347-Rapeman-Two-Nuns-And-A-Pack-Mule
Link- https://workupload.com/file/d8sqnd59bpb
Scissormen-Jinx Breakers
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/3683658-Scissormen-Jinx-Breakers
Link- https://workupload.com/file/BsRuPNjvpS2
John Prine-The Singing Mailman Delivers
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/4054414-John-Prine-The-Singing-Mailman-Delivers
Link 1- https://workupload.com/file/rwsYBpP35c5
Link 2- https://workupload.com/file/b44Ty7ngbnM
James McMurtry-Live In Aught Three
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/686115-James-McMurtry-And-The-Heartless-Bastards-Live-In-Aught-Three
Link- https://workupload.com/file/HCZNpC8Rvpm
Thanks Jobe always enjoy more Jame McM!
DeleteThanks for this one Jobe - never seen it about. Cheers DD
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone happen to have Donald Fagen's Sunken Condos? It seems to be very scarce for some reason.
ReplyDeleteI happen to have a .mp3 copy of that disk. Will post it up tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteHere it is--Sunken Condos (256 mp3): https://tinyurl.com/42eymye4
DeleteI did find the disk on Ebay at a reasonable price. Once received, I will post it up. Look for it in May.
Many Thanks!
DeleteThe Essential Count Basie (Vol. 1)
ReplyDeleteJump and GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/3mufaxua