I haven't been keeping up with the Adult Bookstore but I just bought the new Quicksilver box, and scanned all the pages in the booklet for you... Quicksilver Messenger Service – Who Do You Love? The Recordings 1967-1972 INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/37588806-Quicksilver-Messenger-Service-Who-Do-You-Love-The-Recordings-1967-1972 LINK: https://mega.nz/file/DJRSGKYK#05BXgyDXx98TxdKLtxbBI7PeyQWuAPPVBDy-AeayVsQ LINK: https://mega.nz/file/CIARmB6C#ajX3hhohkBwrS43ZX0u9DUrie77qEtURsRMy1MqjSsg LINK: https://mega.nz/file/TRJARLDS#U9Sp6PtNbszrEg9dj3Of32DxJjwYO-DrbSxdV__fKMk LINK: https://mega.nz/file/vZIgDBLI#0ZSpWjdrwTy9h-uXqGRqZ1Io_7i8mtNJrrCJciMooI0 LINK: https://mega.nz/file/rI4lVSQb#5NirhOdRFw1lBSfMsXSU981ZYJv6VGANo-SxEwpL7vQ
Thanks a lot for this, it took 6 hours today to get the mp3 from Exy. So, when I saw you uploaded the “scans”, I thought the day was getting better and in fact it got much better. Now I can listen to these guys, which will be totally new music for me as I have never had any of their stuff.
Hi, Anonymous! There's some good stuff done by QMS. To my ears, they didn't really settle on a specific musical direction, as members came and went, they followed several different paths. This one is my rip of the box, with 300 dpi scans, and not a copy of the one on Exy.
Thanks again, I was not saying that you pinched the dl from Exy, I downloaded the mp3 from Exy and reading your initial com I though there were only the scans in your post, that why the day was even better when quick dl flac appeared. Still not had the chance to listen to any of these.
QSM is such a cool and seminal band - thank you! here's a link to Studio sessions for "Happy Trails" https://archive.org/details/qms1968-09-12.sbd.flac16
Hi, Anonymous! Oh, yeah, I didn't think you were saying that, I was just documenting that this was not the same rip as the version that's up on Exy. I regularly download from there, though! I take it the Exy version didn't have the scans?
There were some but not as good as yours just the fronts of the various CD but cut. Played 1st and 2nd CD so far, quite like the first one, I can hear some bits that were nicked by the Stranglers and by Television. The live is OK, typical of the era, tomorrow CD 2 and 3 are on the menu, Cheers ...
Cindy Bullens - Live This singer/songwriter sang three lead vocals on the movie soundtrack for Grease and backup to Elton before cutting a series of albums of her own.
Thanks for this one brother Jobe! Again the Boss here, your good self and frequent flyer Diamond Dave excel as per. I have most I guess but what a selection!? Awesome is the only word
Hate to be that guy... any chance of a re-up please and thank you for these 2 titles? Getting the dreaded "no longer available" error. Thank you!!!! Tales of Times Square - Josh Alan Friedman AR Pioneers. - Architects Of American Roots Music on Record - Brian Ward, Patrick Huber
Sorry had to comment but Enoch kicks into overdrive and empties his book shelves from Tom Wolfe to African Witchcraft to nine titles on Manson (for a moment there I was thinking Sheesh I didn’t even know he recorded nine albums (sic!) but then I am clearly a peckerwood! Way to go Enoch and sounds from Cale to Johnny Cash to boot! Eclectic or what!?
Dresden feat. Kyle Corbett - The Day That Neil Armstrong Died (no info) Can't find much about them out there, except "The songs are the type that make you want to dig into the lyrics and see what you can find; make you want to look for a key to let you into the masterminds behind this project." REALLY!
Wow and this is just plain lovely! Awesome find! Thanks Dave! Thought it was gonna be a Sonny tour de force but is unrelated Canadian guitarist brothers who knew? - pas moi! Glorious!
Please Sirs! May I have another? Got a request from a friend for Zebra. I checked the music cabinet, and I am fresh out. Pretty sure he references the debut, but any and all would be appreciated. Mas gracias.
You are truly a patriot! Please ask for anything at all in return--if I have it, it is posted here. Or accept my gift of total consciousness. Which is nice.
David Bowie & Friends - 50th Birthday Celebration - Live In NYC (Soundboard) ft Lou Reed; Foo Fighters, Robert Smith; Billy Corgan; Sonic Youth & the brilliant Gail Ann Dorsey (no info)
Bobby Messano - Bad movie "Debuted at #1 on Sirius/XM B.B. King's Bluesville and stayed in the Top 40 on the Roots Music Charts Blues Rock Album Chart for 10 months."
info - https://www.discogs.com/release/11450199-Bobby-Messano-Bad-Movie
Okay...here's a capture of the streaming audio at Moshpit.com for City Boy - 1978-09-18 - Paradise Theater, Boston MA (Moshpit)(FLAC) John recorded the audio; I removed the one-second gaps between the tracks and dropped in the track track names at the existing edit points.
One of my favorite Gary Moore moments is his approximating Steel Drums on his guitar during "Jamaican Rum." Add that to all the music genres he mastered. Also, Def Leppard shamelessly stole the intro to "Rock Rock Till You Drop" from "Dear Miss Lonely Hearts" - so if you're going to steal, steal from the best!
Yes Doc, you're right - Gazza plays some killer stuff on that track. Must admit am no big DL fan, so had a listen on web and again you're right. They did nick it from 'the man'!!!
I haven't been keeping up with the Adult Bookstore but I just bought the new Quicksilver box, and scanned all the pages in the booklet for you...
ReplyDeleteQuicksilver Messenger Service – Who Do You Love? The Recordings 1967-1972
INFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/37588806-Quicksilver-Messenger-Service-Who-Do-You-Love-The-Recordings-1967-1972
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/DJRSGKYK#05BXgyDXx98TxdKLtxbBI7PeyQWuAPPVBDy-AeayVsQ
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/CIARmB6C#ajX3hhohkBwrS43ZX0u9DUrie77qEtURsRMy1MqjSsg
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/TRJARLDS#U9Sp6PtNbszrEg9dj3Of32DxJjwYO-DrbSxdV__fKMk
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/vZIgDBLI#0ZSpWjdrwTy9h-uXqGRqZ1Io_7i8mtNJrrCJciMooI0
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/rI4lVSQb#5NirhOdRFw1lBSfMsXSU981ZYJv6VGANo-SxEwpL7vQ
Thanks for the QMS drafter. Good Stuff.
DeleteThanks a lot for this, it took 6 hours today to get the mp3 from Exy. So, when I saw you uploaded the “scans”, I thought the day was getting better and in fact it got much better. Now I can listen to these guys, which will be totally new music for me as I have never had any of their stuff.
DeleteGreat start to the month of August. Thanks for posting this.
DeleteHi, Anonymous! There's some good stuff done by QMS. To my ears, they didn't really settle on a specific musical direction, as members came and went, they followed several different paths. This one is my rip of the box, with 300 dpi scans, and not a copy of the one on Exy.
DeleteThanks again, I was not saying that you pinched the dl from Exy, I downloaded the mp3 from Exy and reading your initial com I though there were only the scans in your post, that why the day was even better when quick dl flac appeared. Still not had the chance to listen to any of these.
DeleteQSM is such a cool and seminal band - thank you! here's a link to Studio sessions for "Happy Trails" https://archive.org/details/qms1968-09-12.sbd.flac16
DeleteHi, Anonymous! Oh, yeah, I didn't think you were saying that, I was just documenting that this was not the same rip as the version that's up on Exy. I regularly download from there, though! I take it the Exy version didn't have the scans?
DeleteThere were some but not as good as yours just the fronts of the various CD but cut. Played 1st and 2nd CD so far, quite like the first one, I can hear some bits that were nicked by the Stranglers and by Television. The live is OK, typical of the era, tomorrow CD 2 and 3 are on the menu, Cheers ...
DeleteI hope that Ms. August is an ICE officer coming to detain me.
ReplyDeleteNick Cave & Warren Ellis - Carnage - 2021
ReplyDeletehttps://www.discogs.com/master/1997932-Nick-Cave-Warren-Ellis-Carnage
https://pixeldrain.com/u/Gtc2MB91
Silversun Pickups - Widow's Weeds- 2019
ReplyDeletehttps://www.discogs.com/search?q=Silversun+Pickups+-+Widow%27s+Weeds-+2019&type=all
https://pixeldrain.com/u/cyFyEAvM
never heard of 'em, but they sound good. Thanks SW
DeleteThe Birthday Massacre - Fascination - 2022
ReplyDeletehttps://www.discogs.com/release/22211572-The-Birthday-Massacre-Fascination
https://pixeldrain.com/u/a1gNu2U5
Where the hell have I been? Never heard of these either and they sound good too. Cheers SW
DeleteThe Zac Schultz Band Straight to it
ReplyDeleteDebut offering. Blues/Rock. If you get the chance to see these guys, take it. They're great and he can play.
info-https://www.discogs.com/release/35936347-The-Zac-Schulze-Gang-Straight-To-It
link-https://workupload.com/file/jTV5AvjLEtd
Funkadelic - Maggot Brain
ReplyDeleteinfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/16158-Funkadelic-Maggot-Brain
link-https://workupload.com/file/BXnPser8d5Z
Envy of None - ST
ReplyDeleteFt Alex Lifeson before returning to Rush
info-https://www.discogs.com/master/2582873-Envy-Of-None-Envy-Of-None
link-https://workupload.com/file/wjS8F9wn55L
Eric Gales -Tribute to Jimi Hendrix
ReplyDelete(no info)
link-https://workupload.com/file/Q9BTDtHrENr
Cindy Bullens - Live
ReplyDeleteThis singer/songwriter sang three lead vocals on the movie soundtrack for Grease and backup to Elton before cutting a series of albums of her own.
info-https://www.discogs.com/release/7022465-Cindy-Bullens-Live
link-https://workupload.com/file/LJj8MhMRGhp
Hughes-Thrall - ST [Rock Candy remaster 2006]
ReplyDeleteGlenn Hughes & Pat Thrall rock it out in this classic.
info-https://www.discogs.com/release/2023129-Hughes-Thrall-Hughes-Thrall
link-https://workupload.com/file/WpJh4PSmL6Y
Thank you! Haven't listened to this in ages
DeleteThe Robert Cray Band - Cookin' In Mobile
ReplyDeleteinfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/6861889-The-Robert-Cray-Band-Cookin-In-Mobile
link-https://workupload.com/file/W8hAjffbgPu
Blue Bishops - Deep
ReplyDeleteSome blues rock from UK. Great stuff
info-https://www.discogs.com/release/3695454-Blue-Bishops-Deep
link-https://workupload.com/file/Lamg8efvPkF
Dave Edmunds - Chronicles (1968-84)
ReplyDeleteinfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/4144963-Dave-Edmunds-Chronicles
link-https://workupload.com/file/qDmEkdvfv3G
The American Analog Set - Promise of Love.
ReplyDeleteShould've been bigger IMHO.
info-https://www.discogs.com/master/12190-The-American-Analog-Set-Promise-Of-Love
link-https://workupload.com/file/yBq3dFgAEYT
Thengyuvermudge!
DeleteBig Star-Radio City
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/6124529-Big-Star-Radio-City
Link- https://workupload.com/file/6V9rUhwzU4M
David Crosby-King Biscuit Flower Hour
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/638297-David-Crosby-King-Biscuit-Flower-Hour-Presents
Link- https://workupload.com/file/cLFmCECaJTC
The Smiths-Meat Is Murder
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1806040-The-Smiths-Meat-Is-Murder
Link- https://workupload.com/file/ZDWD7neTZ6W
Bob Dylan-Another Self Portrait
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/4893008-Bob-Dylan-Another-Self-Portrait-1969-1971
Link 1- https://workupload.com/file/fSWmEb7ehDz
Link 2- https://workupload.com/file/T3jh3HYMkTN
. . .and for this double set too, I thought I had this but turns out I didn’t so I thank you brother J great quality download, Thanks so much
DeleteGuitar Wolf-Planet Of The Wolves
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/37435239-Guitar-Wolf-Planet-Of-The-Wolves
Link- https://workupload.com/file/taaYfC96Ftx
The Byrds-Live At The Fillmore
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/30086-The-Byrds-Live-At-The-Fillmore-February-1969
Link- https://workupload.com/file/hjpgEbWDKzR
Maceo Parker-Southern Exposure
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/53510-Maceo-Parker-Southern-Exposure
Link- https://workupload.com/file/U5435r7Jkpj
Elvis Costello-My Aim Is True (Deluxe Edition)
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1418908-Elvis-Costello-My-Aim-Is-True
Link 1- https://workupload.com/file/cfWD4W4HfCy
Link 2- https://workupload.com/file/M6wXecanLA6
Elvis Presley-Spinout/Double Trouble
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/4246559-Elvis-Presley-Spinout-And-Double-Trouble
Link- https://workupload.com/file/aNrWAzVxhfh
Lloyd Price-Lawdy
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/1283057-Lloyd-Price-Lawdy
Link- https://workupload.com/file/gncKtc4SHg4
Thanks for this one brother Jobe! Again the Boss here, your good self and frequent flyer Diamond Dave excel as per. I have most I guess but what a selection!? Awesome is the only word
DeleteTalking Heads-Naked
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1961691-Talking-Heads-Naked
Link- https://workupload.com/file/87776DEWsej
Sixto Rodriguez-Searching For Sugar Man
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/3820154-Rodriguez-Searching-For-Sugar-Man-Original-Motion-Picture-Soundtrack
Link- https://workupload.com/file/3NL7dEZ6GYp
David Bowie-Space Oddity
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1987889-David-Bowie-Space-Oddity
Link-https://workupload.com/file/c6PrEm5MK3r
Elvis Costello-Girls Girls Girls
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/15008502-Elvis-Costello-Girls--Girls--Girls-The-Songs-Of-Elvis-Costello-The-Sounds-Of-Elvis-Costello-The-Attr
Link 1- https://workupload.com/file/kdkfFs9Rvtu
Link 2- https://workupload.com/file/3PdrM2v3zSU
The Who-Who Are You
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/991347-The-Who-Who-Are-You
Link- https://workupload.com/file/878M23nwmFT
The Beach Boys-Smiley Smile/Wild Honey
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/3849228-The-Beach-Boys-Smiley-Smile-Wild-Honey
Link- https://workupload.com/file/54jnYQwU3P3
Iggy And The Stooges-Search And Destroy
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/326420-Iggy-The-Stooges-Search-And-Destroy-The-Detroit-Studio-Out-Takes
Link- https://workupload.com/file/Xx6HJHR5ydn
Canned Heat-Vintage
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/12680578-Canned-Heat-Vintage
Link- https://workupload.com/file/cRByN3mUYwb
The Monkees-Listen To The Band
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/15294871-The-Monkees-Listen-To-The-Band
Link 1- https://workupload.com/file/dp6nb2227Wd
Linkk 2- https://workupload.com/file/bevYKYZyJMz
Link 3- https://workupload.com/file/z45chGdFX5H
Link 4- https://workupload.com/file/GRHx4q2sXqy
Magazine - Prog Issue 172 [2026] ft Alan Parson Project, Phil Collins and all things progrock.
ReplyDeletelink-https://workupload.com/file/kMYJ5KA6cKd
A target rich environment. MAS THANKS TO ALL!
ReplyDeleteAdult Booksore...
ReplyDeleteA Bad Woman Feeling Good Blues And The Women Who Sings Them
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/95ebfe1b248e1079741b257c788d221d.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteBabylons Burning - From Punk To Grunge - Clinton Heylin
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/fa5143a4d3469a16789b38777e65504c.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteTales of Times Square - Josh Alan Friedman
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/c137ca38b2d303ca35709a686836c6e4.zip
Blues...
ReplyDeleteJimmy Johnson - 1993 - Johnson's Whacks
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/c54831416de1db3c79fc971775e50953.zip
Rock...
ReplyDeleteJohn Berberian & Rock East Ensemble - 1969 - Middle Eastern Rock
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/c512faa87e97e5ab4df3f5328803dac3.zip
Rock...
ReplyDeleteJohn Cale - 2024 - POPtical Illusion
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/b9b44bfe0e9967f836fa283f5d936830.zip
Jazz/Pop/Blues...
ReplyDeleteBillie Holiday - 1991 - The Complete Decca Recordings
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/1428cd11b922d19910af3d4f5e565d3a.zip
WB Pre-Loss Leaders Various Artists...
ReplyDeleteVarious Artists - 1968 - Some of My Best Friends Are
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/0104886028443c5a8d694dbb19c6f79d.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteAR Pioneers. - Architects Of American Roots Music on Record - Brian Ward, Patrick Huber
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/d6aa68f4b6cb206d93f1f4fef0bbb47f.zip
Hate to be that guy... any chance of a re-up please and thank you for these 2 titles? Getting the dreaded "no longer available" error. Thank you!!!!
DeleteTales of Times Square - Josh Alan Friedman
AR Pioneers. - Architects Of American Roots Music on Record - Brian Ward, Patrick Huber
Sure, here you go....
DeleteAdult Bookstore...
AR Pioneers - Architects Of American Roots Music on Record - Brian Ward, Patrick Huber
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/76c5c243c263b511e978a22eb26c21dd.zip
Tales of Times Square - Josh Alan Friedman
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/d28c42c9e1b6a2eaee7b9c3251264728.zip
Thanks enoch! these are awesome!!
DeleteAdult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteThe Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test - Tom Wolfe
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/211a02833cc5b8226f798600d7e03fbb.zip
Jazz...Bright Moments...Joseph Jarman/Kalaparusha Maurice McIntyre/ Kahil El'Zabar/Malachi Favors/pianist Adegoke Steve Colson...
ReplyDeleteBright Moments - 1998 - Return of the Lost Tribe
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/e1db51cb44e9f3c87e8870bd035d8c56.zip
Country...
ReplyDeleteJohnny Cash - 2007 - The Outtakes
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/b1cbea76ab1202a13b94ec8b797beb84.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteFace It A Memoir - Debbie Harry
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/d7d66c42c3ebb8f745e677b6da0999e4.zip
Garage Rock...
ReplyDeleteCount Five - 1966 - Psychotic Reaction (2007 - 17 Bonus Tracks)
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/81dd401fd4eb25ba064c0451726e3d1a.zip
Other...
ReplyDeleteAfrica, Witchcraft & Ritual - 1975 - Music Live
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/33511c33861d893789681b0dc9c9d266.zip
Country/Bluegrass...
ReplyDeleteSalt Lick - 1982 - Daynce Of The Peckerwoods
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/e3e51800b3102bb82ce7fa99d99d7c6d.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteCharles Manson x9
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/616ce410b7475865703aa26ee6cbf457.zip
Various Artists...International Artists Label...The Red Crayola...The 13th Floor Elevators...The Spades...Lightnin' Hopkins...Others...
ReplyDeleteVarious Artists - 1993 - Epitaph For A Legend
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/5f59e552c29e6b7b6efeb0fc21833756.zip
Sorry had to comment but Enoch kicks into overdrive and empties his book shelves from Tom Wolfe to African Witchcraft to nine titles on Manson (for a moment there I was thinking Sheesh I didn’t even know he recorded nine albums (sic!) but then I am clearly a peckerwood! Way to go Enoch and sounds from Cale to Johnny Cash to boot! Eclectic or what!?
ReplyDeleteBlue Oyster Cult - Spectres [Remastered, Expanded Edition 2007]
ReplyDeleteinfo - https://www.discogs.com/master/68034-Blue-%C3%96yster-Cult-Spectres
link - https://workupload.com/file/aCtFtEqHvtD
Buffalo Nichols - The Fatalist
ReplyDeleteModern Electric Blues.
info - https://www.discogs.com/release/29185585-Buffalo-Nichols-The-Fatalist
link - https://workupload.com/file/UAZrL3Jdwaw
Dan Reed Network - Slam
ReplyDeleteinfo - https://www.discogs.com/master/183905-Dan-Reed-Network-Slam
link - https://workupload.com/file/G9PNwx8D5PZ
Dresden feat. Kyle Corbett - The Day That Neil Armstrong Died
ReplyDelete(no info) Can't find much about them out there, except "The songs are the type that make you want to dig into the lyrics and see what you can find; make you want to look for a key to let you into the masterminds behind this project." REALLY!
link - https://workupload.com/file/U6SRkBpmPL6
Various Artists - Brand new Boots & Panties
ReplyDeleteThe Guvnors' classic ft Sinead O'Connor, McCartney, Madness et al
info - https://www.discogs.com/master/203609-Various-Brand-New-Boots-And-Panties
link - https://workupload.com/file/ruw8PTCBbpV
Wow Thanks Dave , didn’t even have this! Appreciated!
DeleteThought you'd like this one Swappers! You're welcome.
DeleteThe Blasters - Hard Line
ReplyDeleteFt Phil & Dave Alvin
info - https://www.discogs.com/master/256259-The-Blasters-Hard-Line
link - https://workupload.com/file/BqGZyRBpLuk
Focus - Hocus Pocus - The Best Of Focus
ReplyDeleteinfo - https://www.discogs.com/master/121732-Focus-Hocus-Pocus-The-Best-Of-Focus
link - https://workupload.com/file/BFbZjNkCc6q
Wet Willie - Best of
ReplyDeleteinfo - https://www.discogs.com/master/1211844-Wet-Willie-The-Best-Of-Wet-Willie
link - https://workupload.com/file/cTs5HMPhGt5
Status Quo - Piledriver [Deluxe & Remastered 2014]
ReplyDeleteinfo - https://www.discogs.com/release/5564493-Status-Quo-Piledriver
link - https://workupload.com/file/uLwVFtBY6b8
The Bros. Landreth - Let it Lie
ReplyDeleteShould be massive IMHO.
info - https://www.discogs.com/release/9326677-The-Bros-Landreth-Let-It-Lie
link - https://workupload.com/file/nYeSxPq4fKc
Wow and this is just plain lovely! Awesome find! Thanks Dave! Thought it was gonna be a Sonny tour de force but is unrelated Canadian guitarist brothers who knew? - pas moi! Glorious!
DeletePlease Sirs! May I have another? Got a request from a friend for Zebra. I checked the music cabinet, and I am fresh out. Pretty sure he references the debut, but any and all would be appreciated. Mas gracias.
ReplyDeleteTry this one https://filecrypt.cc/Container/F18EB7FB72.html you might have to go through a few pop ups before getting to the proper link
DeleteYou are truly a patriot! Please ask for anything at all in return--if I have it, it is posted here. Or accept my gift of total consciousness. Which is nice.
DeleteI take the gift that will do, you and the other guys are already doing plenty here
DeleteI got this one
Deleteinfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/948419-Zebra-Zebra-Live
link-https://workupload.com/file/BGckMstCctg
Blues...
ReplyDeleteBobo Jenkins - Here I am A Fool In Love Again
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/d5c0c764cd1353c330298847ac8c4e9b.zip
Rock...
ReplyDeleteDrive-By Truckers - 2020 - The Unraveling
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/304e21cae584f6d840c6d832da0782f9.zip
British Folk...
ReplyDeleteLinda Thompson - 1996 - Dreams Fly Away - A History Of Linda Thompson
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/a43a01a8aad855cf736936790587ed82.zip
I've adored this CD for a long time, and suggest a dl and listen to anyone who has a glimmer (or more) of interest. Thank you enoch!
DeleteD in California
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteReal Life Rock The Complete Top Ten Columns, 1986-2014 - Greil Marcus
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/b5537d686d23b7b39ceeb0639d2dcb83.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteSouthern California Surf Music, 1960-1966 - John W. Briar
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/0ba80ddbe4a7411e4e407c939e89a4a6.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeletePatti Smith - Rock And Roll Madonna - Dusty Roach
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/8bb507ed8e3dd972a5c4007b0635cc71.zip
Rock...
ReplyDeleteJoy of Cooking - 2017 - San Francisco 1971 (Live)
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/a1418a8a5107061b22e848f15eab0711.zip
Rock...
ReplyDeleteJulian Cope - 1991 - Peggy Suicide (2009 Deluxe Edition - Bonus Disc)
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/6a50a5fe9625829f2438c0efc8c9dd09.zip
OST...Country Joe McDonald, others
ReplyDeleteOST - 1971 - Quiet Days In Clichy
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/304e21cae584f6d840c6d832da0782f9.zip
this a Bad link. Try This One Instead:
Deletehttps://www.imagenetz.de/files/10b0dd057f8b204f14cea7801773bac5.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteMilk It Collected Musings on the Alternative Music Explosion of the 90s - Jim DeRogatis
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/f624a999b366dd7730487566f289aa10.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteHippie Dictionary A Cultural Encyclopedia of the 1960s and 1970s - John Bassett Mccleary
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/dfe47d7f0b57d5e1084b4320af14790e.zip
Soul...
ReplyDeletePercy Sledge - 1967 - The Percy Sledge Way
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/aaa0b4dddcea7026e105c1d0f1cd45da.zip
Folk/Blues...
ReplyDeleteElizabeth Cotten - 1979 - When I'm Gone
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/8381f289075d5945610a27f68f37d054.zip
Blues...
ReplyDeleteFilmore Sims - 1999 - Walkin' On Dangerous Ground
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/a42c6d93160c6acfc8fe9cdda4a1ed51.zip
Rock/Blues...
ReplyDeletePapa John Creach - 1992 - Papa Blues
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/eb24e629bf23f3bc49498559e4fa50c0.zip
Adult Bpokstore...
ReplyDeleteLast Chance Texaco - Rickie Lee Jones
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/d8060feb6843e86daac058c7be90ee9f.zip
Jazz...
ReplyDeleteSun Ra - 1983 - Love in Outer Space: Live in Utrecht
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/e45a6f0288558f71f44f6be91486b7c3.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteI Wanna Be Sedated - Pop Music in the Seventies - Phil Dellio, Scott Woods
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/28362bedbf148b571f132468887438bc.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteGrunge Is Dead - The Oral History of Seattle Rock Music - Greg Prato
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/b5d7fb8b5941b478750bfd28d108130d.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteComplete Stories - Kurt Vonnegut
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/f05b1ed4354c679f43274949eed595f4.zip
Rock...
ReplyDeleteBrian Eno - 1977 - Before And After Science
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/7dd7980d716299266650b139381ff0c5.zip
Bob Daisley & Friends - Moore Blues For Gary (A Tribute To Gary Moore)
ReplyDeleteFt Danny Bowes, Steve Lukather, John Sykes, Glenn Hughes, Steve Morse et al
info - https://www.discogs.com/master/1448887-Bob-Daisley-And-Friends-Moore-Blues-For-Gary-A-Tribute-To-Gary-Moore
link - https://workupload.com/file/dAJ4qh3f3h9
Thank you for the Gary Moore tribute. The line up is stacked with familiar names but Gus and Jack Moore stole the show. I need to hear Moore!
DeleteThe Brides of Funkenstein - Funk or Walk
ReplyDeleteFormer Sly and the Family Stone and P-funk backing singers.
info - https://www.discogs.com/master/19717-The-Brides-Of-Funkenstein-Funk-Or-Walk
link - https://workupload.com/file/w5vEvMnkn2g
David Bowie & Friends - 50th Birthday Celebration - Live In NYC (Soundboard)
ReplyDeleteft Lou Reed; Foo Fighters, Robert Smith; Billy Corgan; Sonic Youth & the brilliant Gail Ann Dorsey (no info)
link - https://workupload.com/file/pHd7BVRj7CF
Bobby Messano - Bad movie
ReplyDelete"Debuted at #1 on Sirius/XM B.B. King's Bluesville and stayed in the Top 40 on the Roots Music Charts Blues Rock Album Chart for 10 months."
info - https://www.discogs.com/release/11450199-Bobby-Messano-Bad-Movie
link - https://workupload.com/file/QfmBTFWBDBx
Trapeze - Hot Wire
ReplyDeleteGreat 70s rock/funk. They’re best offering IMHO.
info - https://www.discogs.com/master/263842-Trapeze-Hot-Wire
link - https://workupload.com/file/uPq4dnh4GHh
Brother Wilson - Utopia
ReplyDeleteGreat blues-tinged tunes (no info)
link - https://workupload.com/file/e5FGZtALwyG
Deep Purple - Purpendicular (Remastered 2014)
ReplyDeleteIf you gave up listening to them when Richie left, check this out. Morse is brilliant IMHO.
info - https://www.discogs.com/master/10438-Deep-Purple-Purpendicular
link - https://workupload.com/file/Zucesxsyf2M
Tab Benoit - Legacy: The Best Of Tab Benoit
ReplyDelete"2013 saw Benoit win the Blues Music Awards Contemporary Blues Male Artist for the second year in a row"
info - https://www.discogs.com/release/4193209-Tab-Benoit-Legacy-The-Best-Of-Tab-Benoit
link - https://workupload.com/file/tQE53ScTKpP
Fiona Apple - Tidal
ReplyDeleteInfo - https://www.discogs.com/master/88829-Fiona-Apple-Tidal
link - https://workupload.com/file/BzrmaCKqyPh
Robert Palmer - Sneakin' Sally Through The Alley [Japanese Remix 2021]
ReplyDeleteHe's got some great players on this.
info - https://www.discogs.com/release/18664009-Robert-Palmer-Sneakin-Sally-Through-The-Alley
link - https://workupload.com/file/Xw7dYaabrER
Okay...here's a capture of the streaming audio at Moshpit.com for City Boy - 1978-09-18 - Paradise Theater, Boston MA (Moshpit)(FLAC)
ReplyDeleteJohn recorded the audio; I removed the one-second gaps between the tracks and dropped in the track track names at the existing edit points.
https://mega.nz/file/aEYFQRJJ#gpLuU0vdtFQpqPnMN-d9czXMCgKvMWEjzclh4mgcWcY
Wow! One of my faves, and I don't have this boot either! Thanks Draftervoi, Any more would be appreciated too. Cheers DD
DeleteRock...
ReplyDeleteKeith Relf - All The Falling Angels; Solo Recordings And Collaborations 1965-1976
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/536a0651c18e906b70ca4739c10929f8.zip
Rock...
ReplyDeleteKevin Coyne - 1971 - Case History (2013 Deluxe Edition - 10 Bonus Tracks)
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/8c3a239dda6daaff046a4ef764186119.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteTexas Flood The Inside Story of Stevie Ray Vaughan - Alan Paul, Andy Aledort
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/7e00fa34d6f9634df0528408adc3af77.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeletePunk The Original Punk Magazine - John Holmstrom
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/1e420de0eb67344c4e3e6d3d7f9cc62d.zip
Jazz...
ReplyDeleteArt Blakey - 2021 - First Flight To Tokyoː The Lost 1961 Recordings
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/20fcabaf5183346844b53b1447695640.zip
Spoken Word...Audio Book
ReplyDeleteAll You Need Is Love - The Beatles In Their Own Words - Peter Brown & Steven Gaines
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/a064444c8e2a1636d00921fb8a41e2b7.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteA Do It Yourself Sub Machine Gun
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/ed609076640534eabf53033e9adfbe1c.zip
Zydeco...
ReplyDeleteBuckwheat Zydeco - 1992 - On Track
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/192786681ea011b0180f0265ce56571c.zip
Soul/R&B...
ReplyDeleteOtis Redding - 1970 - Tell the Truth
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/78106b15e1f227ac960d488f7868a7e4.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteNirvana - Everett True
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/437864b2b31b49c2feb6c509edee4967.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteA Long Strange Trip - Dennis Mcnally
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/f8be31079f88387c67c90f9e0692203b.zip
Blues/Folk...
ReplyDeleteWalter Horton - 1969 - Southern Comfort
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/0bc51b747f6427c0ec12ca75e25c842e.zip
Annie Lennox-Diva
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/139878-Annie-Lennox-Diva
Link- https://workupload.com/file/aaH8zJjKcn9
Big Audio Dynamite-This Is Big Audio Dynamite
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/8024477-Big-Audio-Dynamite-This-Is-Big-Audio-Dynamite
Link- https://workupload.com/file/2bnbCm7nN3X
The Judybats-Native Son
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/862739-The-Judybats-Native-Son
Link- https://workupload.com/file/KEMmNTKDW7W
Tears For Fears-The Hurting
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/5013028-Tears-For-Fears-The-Hurting
Link- https://workupload.com/file/5maK4tp8FYa
The Soup Dragons-Lovegod
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1213396-The-Soup-Dragons-Lovegod
Link- https://workupload.com/file/xwTjYTxnj6V
Yo La Tengo-May I Sing With Me
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/369969-Yo-La-Tengo-May-I-Sing-With-Me
Link- https://workupload.com/file/8y32q7mRnRr
Annie Lennox-Medusa
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/139915-Annie-Lennox-Medusa
Link- https://workupload.com/file/yx7fmRGd4F9
Best Kissers In The World-Been There
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/367680-Best-Kissers-In-The-World-Been-There
Link- https://workupload.com/file/R5XprprYnqa
Cheers Jobe
DeletePeter Gabriel-Secret World Live
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/693047-Peter-Gabriel-Secret-World-Live
Disc 1- https://workupload.com/file/sbZ3czykJ23
Disc 2- https://workupload.com/file/NSuxaaXrr4X
The Boo Radleys-Giant Steps
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/381390-The-Boo-Radleys-Giant-Steps
Link- https://workupload.com/file/ahedDqj72Ev
The Cure-Staring At The Sea
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2155093-The-Cure-Staring-At-The-Sea-The-Singles
Link- https://workupload.com/file/2XBnYkJ2qPj
The Godfathers-Unreal World
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/153461-The-Godfathers-Unreal-World
Link- https://workupload.com/file/EXNTnmpcXKv
Bonnie Raitt - The Bonnie Raitt Collection
ReplyDeleteinfo - https://www.discogs.com/master/244798-Bonnie-Raitt-The-Bonnie-Raitt-Collection
link-https://workupload.com/file/r5DukHUPchr
Shelby Lynne - I Am Shelby Lynne
ReplyDeleteinfo - https://www.discogs.com/master/376720-Shelby-Lynne-I-Am-Shelby-Lynne
link-https://workupload.com/file/kSx9vJ8VwE4
Philip Seth Campbell - City Lights
ReplyDeleteFrontman from The Temperance Movement
info - https://www.discogs.com/release/28250677-Philip-Seth-Campbell-City-Lights
link-https://workupload.com/file/XdG8X3vE9mj
David Gilmour - Rattle that lock
ReplyDeleteinfo - https://www.discogs.com/master/880891-David-Gilmour-Rattle-That-Lock
link-https://workupload.com/file/bm4LCPhdLtx
Butch Walker - Stay Gold
ReplyDeleteAmerican singer-songwriter, musician, and record producer. He is the current lead guitarist for Train since 2025.
info - https://www.discogs.com/release/8966189-Butch-Walker-Stay-Gold
link-https://workupload.com/file/ty7CRtWVyY9
Philip Lynott - Solo in Soho
ReplyDeleteinfo - https://www.discogs.com/release/11335950-Philip-Lynott-Solo-In-Soho
link-https://workupload.com/file/Nb263jYzJe8
My pleasure Dr ZF. Always thought it was an interesting album - not what I was expecting - Gawd bless him.
DeleteOne of my favorite Gary Moore moments is his approximating Steel Drums on his guitar during "Jamaican Rum." Add that to all the music genres he mastered.
DeleteAlso, Def Leppard shamelessly stole the intro to "Rock Rock Till You Drop" from "Dear Miss Lonely Hearts" - so if you're going to steal, steal from the best!
Yes Doc, you're right - Gazza plays some killer stuff on that track. Must admit am no big DL fan, so had a listen on web and again you're right. They did nick it from 'the man'!!!
DeleteKings X - Faith Hope Love
ReplyDeleteShould've been bigger IMHO
info - https://www.discogs.com/master/123981-Kings-X-Faith-Hope-Love
link-https://workupload.com/file/8XpG6rwMkn2
The Brian Setzer Orchestra - The Boogie Night
ReplyDeleteSome great playing from BS on this. (no info)
link-https://workupload.com/file/sPPDMF9upsg
Steve Mason - Boys outside
ReplyDeleteBest known as lead singer and one of founding members of The Beta Band.
info - https://www.discogs.com/master/250189-Steve-Mason-Boys-Outside
link-https://workupload.com/file/7SUET9t27SC
Raindogs - Lost Souls
ReplyDeleteinfo - https://www.discogs.com/release/2755140-Raindogs-Lost-Souls
link-https://workupload.com/file/hhJR7JqKSEX
Nippon Girls Japanese Pop, Beat & Bossa Nova 1966-1970
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/533551-Various-Nippon-Girls-Japanese-Pop-Beat-Bossa-Nova-1966-70
Link-https://pixeldrain.com/u/RzkvuHN6
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone have the expanded version of the Jayhawks' Smile CD or their Paging Mr. Proust with Demo tracks?
ReplyDelete