OK, Folks - 1st Post Here. The Runaways - March 10th, 1977 - Cleveland OH (FM) Outside of the Live in Japan album, this is probably one of the Best Sounding Concerts by the band. Recorded at The Agora and Broadcast on WMMS (Most Likely). Enjoy some Basic Rock & Roll and Play It Loud! (Of Course, Artwork is included!)
To add to The GODZ Cleveland show on the main site, here's another concert:
The GODZ - Live In Laredo, Texas (December 7th, 1978)
The sound quality is just a bit below (But not much...) the Cleveland show and has all the same songs except the last - "Under The Table." Enjoy and Play It Loud!
I have this one too.(From your site) I was gonna post it too. Oh yeah hope you're used to not getting a lot of comments, none of us do. Fucking greedy bastards!!!!!
Really? People don't have time to comment? What with the time it takes to read the post and download the music (for FREE)...You want they should drop a line or two?
Frankie Miller - 1985 - Dancing In The Rain Great Rockin' album with Simon Kirke (Free, Bad Co) on Drums and Brian Robertson (Thin Lizzy) on Guitar. Frankie's own versions of "I'd Lie To You For Your Love" (Bellamy Brothers) and "The Boys & The Girls Are Doing It" (Vital Signs) from the movie Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure and more. It's Out of Print...But you can still buy it used. Vinyl and cassette are pretty cheap, but the CD will cost quite a bit. OR, you can just download from the link below...
I could be persuaded: 1) As long as you don't pay me 2) As long as I get to upload many posts 3) As long as I can make some artwork for bootlegs, IF some doesn't exist 4) As long as I can say some things about the posts I make 5) As long as you might want me to do that 6) As long as you might think I'd be helpful there 7) As long as you tell me what you expect and don't out of said posts Yeah, I might could be persuaded...
1. Shit we were gonna offer you the standard rookie contract of 500,000 dollars. Don't worry about getting paid. Hell if you get SOME comments you'll be considered a rich man around here.
2. As many as you want, and if you have the Jim Nabors catalouge you are gonna be a hit around here.
3. Of course...you should see my stick figures artwork for many of the Bowie's I've posted
4. Would be welcome. Sometimes you'll find the only thing said about your posts will be the only comments you'll receive
5. Please...See 4
6. Are you kidding? You come with a highly regarded pedigree
7. Don't worry about that, you can post whenever, and whatever you like, there are no restrictions around here (except for using Google Blogger for any naked post you might want to use)
Drop me a line include your e-mail address and I will add you.
Here's another Out of Print CD: Andy Taylor - 1990 - Dangerous Yeah, That Andy Taylor (Duran x 2, Powerstation) - NOT the TV sheriff of Mayberry! It's a Covers album...Oh Yeah and It Rocks! "Don't Believe a Word" (Thin Lizzy) - 2:21 "Stone Cold Sober" (Rod Stewart) - 3:29 "Feel Like Making Love" (Bad Company) - 4:32 "Lola" (The Kinks) - 4:12 "Space Station No. 5" (Montrose) - 4:16 "Sympathy for the Devil" (The Rolling Stones) - 5:20 "Mustang Sally" (Mack Rice) - 4:15 "Violence" (Mott the Hoople) - 4:23 "Cocaine" (J. J. Cale) - 3:33 "Live Wire" (AC/DC) - 5:29
Oh, and I just saved you about $100 - You're Welcome!
ALT Link for: Andy Taylor - 1990 - Dangerous https://workupload.com/file/UN6mGQW87NT
Also There's THIS to go with it: Andy Taylor - 1990 - Dangerous (2 B Sides) 1. Be Good To Yourself (Frankie Miller Cover) 2. Suffragette City (Bowie Cover) https://workupload.com/file/yJbJWgcRhbC
Thanks for these Rocket, will give them a blast later. Never tried Workupload before, and it works a treat - and pretty quick from here! Andy Taylor: best thing he did was produce the first Thunder LP! Cheers DD
Agreed on Thunder...Actually this was supposed to be a well-known band wanting to do a covers album with Andy Producing. They bailed at the last minute and he told the Record Company he'd just do it HisOwnSelf!
Right, first thing. I ain't ever ventured to this place (although y'know I'm a regular at FBS &VW) Guess why? a) I was too young for my eyes to behold such nudity b) Thought it maybe full of music which wouldn't interest me c) Kept clicking on the JPEG and not going nowhere, and only realised how to get here when I read the instructions. You chose which one. Anyway I'm here!!! Rocket! Good to hear from you after all this time - hope you're keeping well? Ah HRC was a great site. OK Jobe, now I'm here and I've familiarised myself to the nudity, and you have some real good stuff - how can I download it? I may not be the brightest spark - and I've had a 'butchers' this time, but can't see any instructions - keep getting 406 Forbidden. Help!!!!! Cheers
Hey Dave, Good to hear from you - I just started making some posts here... Didn't think about it, But Zippyshare may not work in certain countries... What File Hosts can you D/L from? I can always re-up for Ya!
OK diamonddave here it is. Normally when we post here we all use zippy, I understand it may not be available in your country (May I ask where it is?) The best way to access this stuff with zippy is to establish a VPN. I have no idea how to do it. There are many examples on youtube. Also if you ask him nicely Andy over at The Blog Nobody Reads https://swappers-swappers.blogspot.com/ may be able to help you set one up. Let me know your outcome
REO Speedwagon - Sound City Sessions 1979 REO were hard at work on the Nine Lives album...But from this little sampler, sounds like they were screwing around a bit as well between takes or something. 1. I Need You Tonight (backing track) 2. Jim Dandy 3. Radar Love 4. Don't Fear The Reaper 5. Wild Thing 6. Gloria / I'm A Man / Satisfaction / Gloria 7. Macho Man 8. Takin' Care Of Business The whole thing only runs about 14:00, But it's worth a good laugh! Thanks to FLYING M PRODUCTIONS.
Thanks Rocket, that explains I am not going nuts! Coming from the good ol' UK, and I usually use Rapidshare or Usenet. Main one I was after was Frankie Miller, so if you could do just that one I'd really appreciate it. Didn't know it even existed! Thanks and stay safe.
Angry Anderson - Blood From Stone (1990) Angry is the lead singer of Rose Tattoo. This is an Out of Print CD. The music doesn't stray far from his band. 10 songs - 1 cover "Born to Be Wild" Billy Thorpe on Backing Vocals. Enjoy and Play It Loud!
People, If you're a fan of Paul Stanley of KISS then you'll probably dig this 5 Track EP. Chris - One Life Music - A Tribute To Paul Stanley (EP) The CHRIS is Seven Hell lead singer Chris Preisser... 1 Live To Win (3:26) 2 Hide Your Heart (4:35) 3 Bulletproof (3:05) 4 Tonight You Belong To Me (5:18) 5 Million To One (4:06)
Damn Jobe, sorry not to spot this sooner or the dialogue about VPNs. See I'm not as computer literate as you might have it!? You too Diamond Dave if you are here and check in . . . . . I had quite forgotten what to do about VPN's and didn't trust much of the add ons from most of 'em. So I kinda gave up on the downloading from Zippyshite. The UK ban and lack of access is frankly nuts surely if you think of the audience that may be just me but hey perhaps some else can fix it! Jobe - I am interested why everyone here shares Zippy files and especially when the main sites of FBS and VW seem to nearly always use Workupload now which frankly is brilliant (fast and super efficient) Is it an American thing to use Zippy? I have had great success just asking members if they can provide alternate links and if there is anything I have really REALLY wanted I have never even had to nag to get a useful download link. Hope that is helpful . . . . . .
Rocket, thought I left a reply (No. Honest, I did. Don't you put me in the bracket with the no-repliers now!!!) Yes, all worked lovely, thank you. Just read Swappers note about using Zippy. looking forward to Jobes' response!!
I wouldn't say an unkind word about you and put you in with a bunch of noo good downloading, ungrateful...Seriously, I overlooked it. Sorry. SO, How'd you like the Frankie Miller???
And another thing. Can you please remove that young lady taking off her top and bra. It really is off-putting (in the nicest possible way!), I can't get anything done!!!!
Na, I can't anything about that...Jobe or somebody else maybe? Man, I must be gettin' old, 'cause I hadn't even noticed 'til you said it - guess that's why I got several posts posted instead of watching stuff like that... I just come to these sites for the Music, Honest!
Yo Rocket, what a cracker Frankie is, eh? I found most of his studio stuff seemed to lack from 'decent' support - something seemed to be missing, usually the musicians didn't do the songs justice - but his live stuff was usually really good. This one is REALLY good. Must be the calibre of the musos! Thanks for sharing.
I agree Dave with the Studio vs Live...The Dancin' album sounds like they did it Live in the Studio in one take or something! Welcome on the ALT Links...What's the point in sharing music IF folks can't D/L them!
Tommy Tutone - Live+ OK, Folks Sing it with me: 8 6 7 - 5 3 OOh Ni e ine! Believe it or not, Lots of people in 1981 had to change their phone numbers (whether they were named Jenny or not...) in a great many area codes in the USA 'cause of That Song!
This is a Mid-80s Westwood One Radio Concert: 1. Angel Say No 2. Tonight 3. Steal Away 4. Funky Me Funky You 5. Laverne 6. Someday Will Come 7. Imaginary Hearts 8. Cheap Date 9. Wild World (Yep. The Cat Stevens song) 10. 867-5309 / Jenny With a Couple Bonus Tracks: 11. Operator (That's Not the Way It Feels) - Studio [Yeah, the Jim Croce song] 12. Jenny Xmas - Studio
I, personally like Angel Say No and Cheap Date (So, Whadda Ya Say, June?)
This one intrigues me...I have a list of WW1 shows I've compiled over the years from watching EBAY (to keep my from bidding on shows I already have as they repeated shows often...) and it doesn't match up with anything on my list...which isn't complete, but still...it's a MYSTERY. And youse guys know how DRaftervoi loves a rock n' roll mystery...lemme call Scooby and the gang and I'll see what I can find out. Answer may have to wait: I'm moving to a new apartment so things are nuts here.
Draftervoi, I'm sorry I don't have info on this TT... It may be compiled from different WW1 and Possibly Captured Live (RKO) or KBFH shows...Parts of it had to have been recorded around 1983 after the release of their 3rd LP National Emotion (Imaginary Hearts, Laverne, Someday Will Come)... Let me know what you find out - 'Cause now I'm Curious as well!
Looking forward to these - one of the greatest drummers; one of the greatest frontmen; and the driver of a dodgy mini which hit a tree!!! Cheers Rocket DD
Who Shot JR? I don't remember, but serious DALLAS fans would know...
Audrey Landers - Paradise Generation 1985 Audrey was on the Original DALLAS TV Show as Afton Cooper starting in 1981...So, It wasn't her! BUT, She's also a singer and has released many albums (especially in Germany) This OoP (Out of Print) CD has ballads, mid tempo 80's pop, even a reggae tune...
BUT - You should D/L this to hear 1 song: Her Cover of The Who's "Squeeze Box" - Seriously - I'm Serious!
Wow, I can't believe someone posted an album by Audrey! I went to school with Audrey Landers - she was Audrey Hamburg then, and her father was my geometry teacher. Interested to hear this. I've heard her sing on Dallas, in A Chorus Line and in high school musicals but not on record. Thanks for the flashback.
The Beatles - Meet - KISS This OoP CD is just plain weird! I like Both Groups...But this just seems kinda wrong...Plus it's Not done very well musically... The attempt was: What If The Beatles covered KISS - OR - KISS songs in the style of The Beatles. It was released ONLY in Japan (Probably so they wouldn't be sued from 2012 to Forever!) There is NO MEMBER of Either Band on these recordings! For More Info: http://kiss-related-recordings.kissfaq.com/tribute_beatlesmeetskiss.html
IF you Do Actually wanna D/L and Listen: https://workupload.com/file/F5aaJefvgLf
I'm so glad you Liked it, waco... Yeah, I can see where you're comin' from on this... They had the Idea, and then Just had Fun with it! I'll have to go back and Listen Again...
Thunderhawks - Thunderhawks (2005) OoP CD Features Eddy Shaver on guitar (Son of Country Outlaw Billy Joe Shaver), Keith Christopher (Georgia Satellites, Dan Baird) on Bass and Tony Sarno on Vocals. They've been described as “Georgia Satellites meets AC/DC”! They only recorded this 1 CD sometime around 2000, as Eddy died soon after it was completed.
Jeeziz Rocket. This is REALLY good! Yes, they got 'Bon' on a couple of songs but - even with that - all songs ROCK, with some Black Crowes thrown in there too. Love it. Shame they only did the one CD. Thanks for enlightening me!
Thanks guys, There's So Much music out there in the world - much of it goes undiscovered! I listen to a Lot of bands and then want to share the Really Good ones Folks might not of heard before...
Herman Rarebell - 1981 - Nip In The Bud Ex-Scorpions Drummer's 1st Solo album (Vinyl Rip, as it's never been released on CD - Unless you count the Unofficial one in Russia)
Sturgill Simpson has gone bluegrass--and streamed a concert out last week with his new band. [Video is on YouTube.] I ripped this in .flac, so it is HD. I blew over the cross talk, but here are the details: Sturgill reported he had the MyCorona. He got dumped by Columbia. He is going to put out two bluegrass disks this fall. Oh yeah, and buy some of his merchandise. The band is en fuego, but special kudos to Sierra Hull on mandolin. This is all kinds of fine.
KISS - KBFH Alive! 1975 Recorded on June 21st, 1975 in Cleveland, OH. Broadcast on DIR's "King Biscuit Flower Hour" on November 9th, 1975. 1. Hotter Than Hell 2. Firehouse 3. Black Diamond 4. Let Me Know 5. Rock And Roll All Nite
New England - Infinity Concert Series 1979 Sort of an EP Live album - Only 5 or 6 songs! Probably opening up for someone... Of Course, "Don't Ever Wanna Lose Ya" is Played!
Clocks - Clocks (1982) This band Almost made the Top 40 with "She Looks A Lot Like You." Video was on the MTV back then... Don't think it ever made it onto CD - Believe this is a Vinyl Rip They sound along the lines of The Cars, The Knack, Etc... (Pop/New Wave)
Yeah Man, Readin's good for the mind & soul... Just think, You can start many a conversation: Did ya know...? You'll be so 'telligent - people won't recognize ya!
I was thinkin' Dead at the time, hence the Post: Grateful Dead and The Art of Rock Improvisation - David Malvinni https://workupload.com/file/wTnLPfaZM9e
I have to look around - Not sure there's a Digital Copy - But Who Knows?
the witches trilogy was kind of a personal gift to a small number of friends, never published - the originals are pinned on the wall in my sleeping room after years i didn't found a place for them ;)
OK, Folks - 1st Post Here.
ReplyDeleteThe Runaways - March 10th, 1977 - Cleveland OH (FM)
Outside of the Live in Japan album, this is probably one of the Best Sounding Concerts by the band. Recorded at The Agora and Broadcast on WMMS (Most Likely).
Enjoy some Basic Rock & Roll and Play It Loud! (Of Course, Artwork is included!)
https://www118.zippyshare.com/v/V1dK3T3p/file.html
Wow!! Your off to a great start. Thanks Brother
DeleteThanks for the job, JOBE... I'll do my best!
DeleteOK Folks, an Alt Link for:
DeleteThe Runaways - March 10th, 1977 - Cleveland OH (FM)
https://workupload.com/file/mtjsud3uCz6
To add to The GODZ Cleveland show on the main site, here's another concert:
ReplyDeleteThe GODZ - Live In Laredo, Texas (December 7th, 1978)
The sound quality is just a bit below (But not much...) the Cleveland show and has all the same songs except the last - "Under The Table."
Enjoy and Play It Loud!
https://www82.zippyshare.com/v/ZSnof8Rz/file.html
ALT Link for:
DeleteThe GODZ - Live In Laredo December 7th, 1978
https://workupload.com/file/ncrgmgD8EUX
Welcome to the Jungle.
DeleteThanks, waco...
DeletePushing 70 and still love these fucking guys
DeleteI have this one too.(From your site) I was gonna post it too. Oh yeah hope you're used to not getting a lot of comments, none of us do. Fucking greedy bastards!!!!!
ReplyDeleteReally? People don't have time to comment?
DeleteWhat with the time it takes to read the post and download the music (for FREE)...You want they should drop a line or two?
Frankie Miller - 1985 - Dancing In The Rain
ReplyDeleteGreat Rockin' album with Simon Kirke (Free, Bad Co) on Drums and Brian Robertson (Thin Lizzy) on Guitar. Frankie's own versions of "I'd Lie To You For Your Love" (Bellamy Brothers) and "The Boys & The Girls Are Doing It" (Vital Signs) from the movie Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure and more.
It's Out of Print...But you can still buy it used. Vinyl and cassette are pretty cheap, but the CD will cost quite a bit. OR, you can just download from the link below...
https://www98.zippyshare.com/v/km7kDbIN/file.html
Are you interested in posting at the main sights too? Let me know
DeleteI could be persuaded:
Delete1) As long as you don't pay me
2) As long as I get to upload many posts
3) As long as I can make some artwork for bootlegs, IF some doesn't exist
4) As long as I can say some things about the posts I make
5) As long as you might want me to do that
6) As long as you might think I'd be helpful there
7) As long as you tell me what you expect and don't out of said posts
Yeah, I might could be persuaded...
1. Shit we were gonna offer you the standard rookie contract of 500,000 dollars. Don't worry about getting paid. Hell if you get SOME comments you'll be considered a rich man around here.
Delete2. As many as you want, and if you have the Jim Nabors catalouge you are gonna be a hit around here.
3. Of course...you should see my stick figures artwork for many of the Bowie's I've posted
4. Would be welcome. Sometimes you'll find the only thing said about your posts will be the only comments you'll receive
5. Please...See 4
6. Are you kidding? You come with a highly regarded pedigree
7. Don't worry about that, you can post whenever, and whatever you like, there are no restrictions around here (except for using Google Blogger for any naked post you might want to use)
Drop me a line include your e-mail address and I will add you.
ALT Link for:
DeleteFrankie Miller - 1985 - Dancing In The Rain
https://www.rapidshare.com.cn/s5tuDhI
Here's another Out of Print CD:
ReplyDeleteAndy Taylor - 1990 - Dangerous
Yeah, That Andy Taylor (Duran x 2, Powerstation) - NOT the TV sheriff of Mayberry!
It's a Covers album...Oh Yeah and It Rocks!
"Don't Believe a Word" (Thin Lizzy) - 2:21
"Stone Cold Sober" (Rod Stewart) - 3:29
"Feel Like Making Love" (Bad Company) - 4:32
"Lola" (The Kinks) - 4:12
"Space Station No. 5" (Montrose) - 4:16
"Sympathy for the Devil" (The Rolling Stones) - 5:20
"Mustang Sally" (Mack Rice) - 4:15
"Violence" (Mott the Hoople) - 4:23
"Cocaine" (J. J. Cale) - 3:33
"Live Wire" (AC/DC) - 5:29
Oh, and I just saved you about $100 - You're Welcome!
https://www49.zippyshare.com/v/PeU98Drd/file.html
Oh, I forgot to say:
DeleteEnjoy and Play It Loud!
See Jobe, some people DO comment ('course so far it's just you & me...)
ALT Link for:
DeleteAndy Taylor - 1990 - Dangerous
https://workupload.com/file/UN6mGQW87NT
Also There's THIS to go with it:
Andy Taylor - 1990 - Dangerous (2 B Sides)
1. Be Good To Yourself (Frankie Miller Cover)
2. Suffragette City (Bowie Cover)
https://workupload.com/file/yJbJWgcRhbC
Thanks for these Rocket, will give them a blast later. Never tried Workupload before, and it works a treat - and pretty quick from here! Andy Taylor: best thing he did was produce the first Thunder LP!
DeleteCheers
DD
Agreed on Thunder...Actually this was supposed to be a well-known band wanting to do a covers album with Andy Producing. They bailed at the last minute and he told the Record Company he'd just do it HisOwnSelf!
DeleteRight, first thing. I ain't ever ventured to this place (although y'know I'm a regular at FBS &VW) Guess why? a) I was too young for my eyes to behold such nudity b) Thought it maybe full of music which wouldn't interest me c) Kept clicking on the JPEG and not going nowhere, and only realised how to get here when I read the instructions. You chose which one.
ReplyDeleteAnyway I'm here!!! Rocket! Good to hear from you after all this time - hope you're keeping well? Ah HRC was a great site.
OK Jobe, now I'm here and I've familiarised myself to the nudity, and you have some real good stuff - how can I download it? I may not be the brightest spark - and I've had a 'butchers' this time, but can't see any instructions - keep getting 406 Forbidden. Help!!!!! Cheers
Hey Dave, Good to hear from you - I just started making some posts here...
DeleteDidn't think about it, But Zippyshare may not work in certain countries...
What File Hosts can you D/L from? I can always re-up for Ya!
OK diamonddave here it is. Normally when we post here we all use zippy, I understand it may not be available in your country (May I ask where it is?)
DeleteThe best way to access this stuff with zippy is to establish a VPN. I have no idea how to do it. There are many examples on youtube. Also if you ask him nicely Andy over at The Blog Nobody Reads https://swappers-swappers.blogspot.com/ may be able to help you set one up. Let me know your outcome
REO Speedwagon - Sound City Sessions 1979
ReplyDeleteREO were hard at work on the Nine Lives album...But from this little sampler, sounds like they were screwing around a bit as well between takes or something.
1. I Need You Tonight (backing track)
2. Jim Dandy
3. Radar Love
4. Don't Fear The Reaper
5. Wild Thing
6. Gloria / I'm A Man / Satisfaction / Gloria
7. Macho Man
8. Takin' Care Of Business
The whole thing only runs about 14:00, But it's worth a good laugh!
Thanks to FLYING M PRODUCTIONS.
https://www119.zippyshare.com/v/bCWBgezv/file.html
Damn, I forgot to say Enjoy and Play It Loud! and Laugh, Too!
DeleteThanks for the Speedwagon. Interesting selection of material.
DeleteYeah, I thought so as well, Unknown...Not something you see everyday!
DeleteThanks for insightful comment...
ALT Link for:
DeleteREO Speedwagon - Sound City Sessions 1979
https://workupload.com/file/4jSAxX9frer
Thanks Rocket, that explains I am not going nuts! Coming from the good ol' UK, and I usually use Rapidshare or Usenet. Main one I was after was Frankie Miller, so if you could do just that one I'd really appreciate it. Didn't know it even existed! Thanks and stay safe.
ReplyDeleteTry this Link, Dave
DeleteFrankie Miller - 1985 - Dancing In The Rain
https://www.rapidshare.com.cn/s5tuDhI
Dave, did the new link work for ya?
DeleteHey I Remember This Guy.
ReplyDeleteKeep Rockin'!!
And I remember you as well! The man with the Biggest and Baddest Record Collection in ALL of Scotland! Possibly the World!!!
DeleteAngry Anderson - Blood From Stone (1990)
ReplyDeleteAngry is the lead singer of Rose Tattoo. This is an Out of Print CD. The music doesn't stray far from his band. 10 songs - 1 cover "Born to Be Wild" Billy Thorpe on Backing Vocals. Enjoy and Play It Loud!
https://www116.zippyshare.com/v/QbEviIt1/file.html
ALT Link for:
DeleteAngry Anderson - Blood From Stone (1990)
https://workupload.com/file/5xf8ULGqf9x
People, If you're a fan of Paul Stanley of KISS then you'll probably dig this 5 Track EP.
ReplyDeleteChris - One Life Music - A Tribute To Paul Stanley (EP)
The CHRIS is Seven Hell lead singer Chris Preisser...
1 Live To Win (3:26)
2 Hide Your Heart (4:35)
3 Bulletproof (3:05)
4 Tonight You Belong To Me (5:18)
5 Million To One (4:06)
https://www93.zippyshare.com/v/llg8D0Sp/file.html
ALT Link for:
DeleteChris - One Life Music - A Tribute To Paul Stanley (EP)
https://workupload.com/file/5wz6LaDh63r
Damn Jobe, sorry not to spot this sooner or the dialogue about VPNs. See I'm not as computer literate as you might have it!? You too Diamond Dave if you are here and check in . . . . . I had quite forgotten what to do about VPN's and didn't trust much of the add ons from most of 'em. So I kinda gave up on the downloading from Zippyshite. The UK ban and lack of access is frankly nuts surely if you think of the audience that may be just me but hey perhaps some else can fix it! Jobe - I am interested why everyone here shares Zippy files and especially when the main sites of FBS and VW seem to nearly always use Workupload now which frankly is brilliant (fast and super efficient) Is it an American thing to use Zippy? I have had great success just asking members if they can provide alternate links and if there is anything I have really REALLY wanted I have never even had to nag to get a useful download link. Hope that is helpful . . . . . .
ReplyDeleteRocket, thought I left a reply (No. Honest, I did. Don't you put me in the bracket with the no-repliers now!!!)
ReplyDeleteYes, all worked lovely, thank you. Just read Swappers note about using Zippy. looking forward to Jobes' response!!
I wouldn't say an unkind word about you and put you in with a bunch of noo good downloading, ungrateful...Seriously, I overlooked it. Sorry. SO, How'd you like the Frankie Miller???
DeleteAnd another thing. Can you please remove that young lady taking off her top and bra. It really is off-putting (in the nicest possible way!), I can't get anything done!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou chaps keep up the good work all round. Cheers
Na, I can't anything about that...Jobe or somebody else maybe? Man, I must be gettin' old, 'cause I hadn't even noticed 'til you said it - guess that's why I got several posts posted instead of watching stuff like that... I just come to these sites for the Music, Honest!
DeleteOK, Folks - I'll NOT post any more Zippyshare Links and use Workupload (IF That Works for everyone? -- IF NOT -- Speak NOW! or Don't Bitch Later!).
DeleteYo Rocket, what a cracker Frankie is, eh? I found most of his studio stuff seemed to lack from 'decent' support - something seemed to be missing, usually the musicians didn't do the songs justice - but his live stuff was usually really good. This one is REALLY good. Must be the calibre of the musos!
DeleteThanks for sharing.
Forgot to say, thanks for putting the ALT files to the others you posted.
DeleteCheers
I agree Dave with the Studio vs Live...The Dancin' album sounds like they did it Live in the Studio in one take or something!
DeleteWelcome on the ALT Links...What's the point in sharing music IF folks can't D/L them!
Jazz...
ReplyDeleteAkio Sasajima - 1993 - Humpty Dumpty
https://www22.zippyshare.com/v/X7X1da4k/file.html
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteAsk the Dust - John Fante
https://www22.zippyshare.com/v/YO2EpLqz/file.html
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteBrothas Be, Yo Like George, Ain't That Funkin' Kinda Hard on You - George Clinton
https://www22.zippyshare.com/v/6AA5Pbxk/file.html
The King Of Zydeco...
ReplyDeleteClifton Chenier And His Red Hot Louisiana Band - 1978 - Clifton Chenier And His Red Hot Louisiana Band
https://www22.zippyshare.com/v/puXpHOSF/file.html
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteDemons, Fairies & Wailing Guitars - The Best 100 Obscure Rock Acts 1968-1976 - Chelled, Raanan
https://www22.zippyshare.com/v/Ji7PcrDh/file.html
Rock...
ReplyDeleteGinger Baker - 1972 - Stratavarious
https://www22.zippyshare.com/v/FbvPrHXg/file.html
Americana - ish...
ReplyDeleteHot Buttered Rum - 2020 - Something Beautiful
https://www22.zippyshare.com/v/qJ83fOU6/file.html
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteDrink Small The Life And Times Of South Carolina's Blues Doctor - Gail Wilson-Giarratano
https://www22.zippyshare.com/v/saH2G60H/file.html
Exotica...
ReplyDeleteLes Baxter Featuring Bas Sheva - 1954 - The Passions
https://www22.zippyshare.com/v/oGu8qXlP/file.html
OST...
ReplyDeleteOST - 1967 - Music From Mission Impossible
https://www22.zippyshare.com/v/c0mJga6f/file.html
Golden Protest...
ReplyDeletePhil Ochs - 1969 - Rehearsals for Retirement
https://www22.zippyshare.com/v/PYDNWpRo/file.html
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeletePeruvian Featherworks Art of the Precolumbian Era
https://www22.zippyshare.com/v/CaGZrmlj/file.html
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteMachers And Rockers Chess Records And The Business Of Rock & Roll - Rich Cohen
https://www22.zippyshare.com/v/rJB1pFF5/file.html
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteDjango Reinhardt - Charles Delauncey
https://www22.zippyshare.com/v/n1aw8LEy/file.html
Indian Classical...
ReplyDeleteRavi Shankar - 1964 - Ragas and Talas
https://www22.zippyshare.com/v/ChM5Ypsa/file.html
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteThe Psychotronic Encyclopedia Of Film Michael Weldon
https://www22.zippyshare.com/v/Hary3J9U/file.html
Thanks. nothing to do but watch every one of these movies :)
DeleteRock...
ReplyDeletePaul Kantner, Grace Slick & David Freiberg - 1973 - Baron von Tollbooth & The Chrome Nun
https://www22.zippyshare.com/v/KRqmsPlL/file.html
ah, how i love this one for decades ;)
DeleteAdult bookstore...
ReplyDeleteThe One - The Life And Music Of James Brown - RJ Smith
https://www22.zippyshare.com/v/54MByCwK/file.html
Have an actual hardcover edition of this sitting on my shelf, being considered for quarantine reading. Thanks.
DeleteAdult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteWerewolves the Definitive Guide - S. Baring-Gould, Etc
https://www22.zippyshare.com/v/66USH3bC/file.html
Funkiness...
ReplyDeleteThe J.B.'s - 1972 - Best Of The JB's
https://www22.zippyshare.com/v/ZTrEdrk3/file.html
Psych - Texas Style...
ReplyDeleteThe Red Crayola - 2004 - Singles
https://www22.zippyshare.com/v/UN8fXfrT/file.html
Jimmy Page-Soundtracks
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Jimmy-Page-Sound-Tracks/release/6660274
Disc 1-https://workupload.com/file/NBgg6kRqz42
Disc 2-https://workupload.com/file/pDWL7BJWphF
Disc 3-https://workupload.com/file/yLSEMN2yxre
Disc 4-https://workupload.com/file/DcK8WRXXUtc
password-fbsvw
Nicely done, sir! Thank you!
DeleteNik Turner And Travellers Of Space
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Various-Nik-Turner-Travellers-Of-Space/release/304576
Link-https://workupload.com/file/XEGxFfDxZ6Y
password-fbsvw
Boy, the bookshop is packed this months.
ReplyDeleteThanks in particular for the Jimmy Page stuff.
I do comment sometimes but only when I have something to say!
Tommy Tutone - Live+
ReplyDeleteOK, Folks Sing it with me: 8 6 7 - 5 3 OOh Ni e ine!
Believe it or not, Lots of people in 1981 had to change their phone numbers (whether they were named Jenny or not...) in a great many area codes in the USA 'cause of That Song!
This is a Mid-80s Westwood One Radio Concert:
1. Angel Say No
2. Tonight
3. Steal Away
4. Funky Me Funky You
5. Laverne
6. Someday Will Come
7. Imaginary Hearts
8. Cheap Date
9. Wild World (Yep. The Cat Stevens song)
10. 867-5309 / Jenny
With a Couple Bonus Tracks:
11. Operator (That's Not the Way It Feels) - Studio [Yeah, the Jim Croce song]
12. Jenny Xmas - Studio
I, personally like Angel Say No and Cheap Date (So, Whadda Ya Say, June?)
https://workupload.com/file/73Xya3mALFQ
This one intrigues me...I have a list of WW1 shows I've compiled over the years from watching EBAY (to keep my from bidding on shows I already have as they repeated shows often...) and it doesn't match up with anything on my list...which isn't complete, but still...it's a MYSTERY. And youse guys know how DRaftervoi loves a rock n' roll mystery...lemme call Scooby and the gang and I'll see what I can find out. Answer may have to wait: I'm moving to a new apartment so things are nuts here.
DeleteAin't heard of them, but know the song (who doesn't?). Thanks for sharing Rocket.
DeleteDD
Draftervoi, I'm sorry I don't have info on this TT... It may be compiled from different WW1 and Possibly Captured Live (RKO) or KBFH shows...Parts of it had to have been recorded around 1983 after the release of their 3rd LP National Emotion (Imaginary Hearts, Laverne, Someday Will Come)...
DeleteLet me know what you find out - 'Cause now I'm Curious as well!
3 Authorized Biographies about 3 Larger Than Life Musicians - eBooks (epub & mobi)
ReplyDeleteBolan - Mark Paytress
https://workupload.com/file/W7D8GRwuBYC
Cowboy Song (Phil Lynott) - Graeme Thomson
https://workupload.com/file/ptR9XDqxr9Y
John Bonham - Mick Bonham
https://workupload.com/file/UvMBhWxCRpR
Looking forward to these - one of the greatest drummers; one of the greatest frontmen; and the driver of a dodgy mini which hit a tree!!!
ReplyDeleteCheers Rocket DD
Love your comment DD - Spot on!
DeleteAnd all 3 did their thing then left us some Great Music!
Who Shot JR? I don't remember, but serious DALLAS fans would know...
ReplyDeleteAudrey Landers - Paradise Generation 1985
Audrey was on the Original DALLAS TV Show as Afton Cooper starting in 1981...So, It wasn't her!
BUT, She's also a singer and has released many albums (especially in Germany)
This OoP (Out of Print) CD has ballads, mid tempo 80's pop, even a reggae tune...
BUT - You should D/L this to hear 1 song: Her Cover of The Who's "Squeeze Box" - Seriously - I'm Serious!
https://workupload.com/file/DfYsJzFLf9j
Wow, I can't believe someone posted an album by Audrey! I went to school with Audrey Landers - she was Audrey Hamburg then, and her father was my geometry teacher. Interested to hear this. I've heard her sing on Dallas, in A Chorus Line and in high school musicals but not on record. Thanks for the flashback.
DeleteCool Story, JPB! And, You're Welcome!
DeleteAudrey has recorded a number of records:
https://www.discogs.com/artist/428582-Audrey-Landers
Audrey Landers - Little River (1983)
DeleteJPB, Here's the Only Other 1 I have by her...
https://workupload.com/file/b9TmUY2DzkE
Thanks again, Rocket.
DeleteWelcome, JPB...
DeleteThe Beatles - Meet - KISS
ReplyDeleteThis OoP CD is just plain weird!
I like Both Groups...But this just seems kinda wrong...Plus it's Not done very well musically...
The attempt was: What If The Beatles covered KISS - OR - KISS songs in the style of The Beatles.
It was released ONLY in Japan (Probably so they wouldn't be sued from 2012 to Forever!)
There is NO MEMBER of Either Band on these recordings!
For More Info:
http://kiss-related-recordings.kissfaq.com/tribute_beatlesmeetskiss.html
IF you Do Actually wanna D/L and Listen:
https://workupload.com/file/F5aaJefvgLf
This is outstanding. Truly done with respect, but with a big grin on their faces. Thanks muchly.
DeleteI'm so glad you Liked it, waco...
DeleteYeah, I can see where you're comin' from on this...
They had the Idea, and then Just had Fun with it!
I'll have to go back and Listen Again...
This is really good - would've been good to hear the opposite as well - Beatles done by Kiss.
DeleteThe Runaways - Goldstar Demos - 1975
ReplyDeleteGoldstar Recording Studios
Santa Monica, California, USA
Recorded: September 3rd, 1975
1 - Rock And Roll
2 - Secrets
3 - Yesterday's Kids
4 - You Drive Me Wild
5 - Thunder
Joan Jett, Sandy West, Micki Steele.
https://workupload.com/file/QGmGKTABDGf
Thunderhawks - Thunderhawks (2005) OoP CD
ReplyDeleteFeatures Eddy Shaver on guitar (Son of Country Outlaw Billy Joe Shaver), Keith Christopher (Georgia Satellites, Dan Baird) on Bass and Tony Sarno on Vocals. They've been described as “Georgia Satellites meets AC/DC”!
They only recorded this 1 CD sometime around 2000, as Eddy died soon after it was completed.
https://workupload.com/file/d7F5t6esSaJ
With that description it's gotta be worth a listen! Cheers Rocket and keep up the good work.
DeleteDD
Jeeziz Rocket. This is REALLY good! Yes, they got 'Bon' on a couple of songs but - even with that - all songs ROCK, with some Black Crowes thrown in there too. Love it. Shame they only did the one CD. Thanks for enlightening me!
DeleteI agree I really like this. Thanks
DeleteThanks guys,
DeleteThere's So Much music out there in the world - much of it goes undiscovered!
I listen to a Lot of bands and then want to share the Really Good ones Folks might not of heard before...
This is great - bit like Shake Your Moneymaker vol 2.
DeleteHerman Rarebell - 1981 - Nip In The Bud
ReplyDeleteEx-Scorpions Drummer's 1st Solo album (Vinyl Rip, as it's never been released on CD - Unless you count the Unofficial one in Russia)
https://workupload.com/file/SemeeTLdnw2
White Line Fever (The Autobiography) - Lemmy Kilmister (ePub & mobi)
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/2WZA2DLVjGA
Bad Moon Rising - The Unauthorized History of Creedence Clearwater Revival - Hank Bordowitz
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/LNJasHhddst
Neon Angel - (A Memoir of a Runaway) - Cherie Currie
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/tAn8aQdGhTd
My gawd she's purdy . . .
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteJebus, this guy is lame.
DeleteSTURGILL SIMPSON AT THE RYMAN 2020
ReplyDeleteSturgill Simpson has gone bluegrass--and streamed a concert out last week with his new band. [Video is on YouTube.] I ripped this in .flac, so it is HD. I blew over the cross talk, but here are the details: Sturgill reported he had the MyCorona. He got dumped by Columbia. He is going to put out two bluegrass disks this fall. Oh yeah, and buy some of his merchandise. The band is en fuego, but special kudos to Sierra Hull on mandolin. This is all kinds of fine.
NOW GIT! https://tinyurl.com/yc5x8p59
Ok I'm in
DeleteSome More Music eBooks (ePub & mobi)
ReplyDeleteAlice Cooper - Golf Monster
https://workupload.com/file/WLXsTYs3rjA
Dirty Deeds - Mark Evans
https://workupload.com/file/678E29fMW4f
And Party Every Day - The Inside Story of Casablanca Records - Larry Harris
https://workupload.com/file/mZH6B6G3UxK
KISS - KBFH Alive! 1975
ReplyDeleteRecorded on June 21st, 1975 in Cleveland, OH.
Broadcast on DIR's "King Biscuit Flower Hour" on November 9th, 1975.
1. Hotter Than Hell
2. Firehouse
3. Black Diamond
4. Let Me Know
5. Rock And Roll All Nite
https://workupload.com/file/6gEzc8fRThA
New England - Infinity Concert Series 1979
ReplyDeleteSort of an EP Live album - Only 5 or 6 songs!
Probably opening up for someone...
Of Course, "Don't Ever Wanna Lose Ya" is Played!
https://workupload.com/file/waGrjeSkGNF
KOTTAK - 2006 - Therupy
ReplyDeleteJames Kottak (Ex - Scorpions Drummer) plays Guitar and his Ex-Wife Plays the Drums in this Punk/Rock OoP CD.
https://workupload.com/file/8LJgFZxk62k
More Music eBooks (epub & mobi):
ReplyDeleteThe AC-DC Encyclopaedia - Malcom Dome
https://workupload.com/file/9RzeN4ZpDhX
Tales of a RATT - Bobby Blotzer
https://workupload.com/file/xAqx684Kyff
Clocks - Clocks (1982)
ReplyDeleteThis band Almost made the Top 40 with "She Looks A Lot Like You."
Video was on the MTV back then...
Don't think it ever made it onto CD - Believe this is a Vinyl Rip
They sound along the lines of The Cars, The Knack, Etc... (Pop/New Wave)
https://workupload.com/file/xAfXgV8Yabg
Many thanks to everyone! - Stinky
ReplyDeleteAnd, EVERYONE Thanks You, Stinky, For Thanking US for ALL these Books & CDs!
DeleteTony Visconti - Tony Visconti (ePub & mobi)
ReplyDeleteFamed Producer & Musician who worked with Bowie & Bolan, Etc.
https://workupload.com/file/k7unPJe8V8R
Not Fade Away - The Life and Music of Buddy Holly (ePub & mobi)
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/f5DFhQ8saxc
Steve Marriott - All Too Beautiful - Paolo Hewitt (ePub & mobi)
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/CMrx8J896sy
AC-DC - Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be - Mick Wall
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/yFFBevmfdby
Thanks for Steve & AC/DC books, Rocket. Looking forward to them. Cheers and keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteDD
Pat Benatar - Between A Heart And A Rock Place
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/AdKDe44jFR8
RUSH Related eBooks:
ReplyDeleteAnthem (Rush in the 1970s) - Martin Popoff (PDF)
https://workupload.com/file/WjKmLD88yex
Clockwork Angels - The Novels - Kevin J. Anderson & Neil Peart (2 eBooks - ePub & mobi)
https://workupload.com/file/4fVThHdbYgD
Thanks Rocket. Never read so much in all my life. I'm going to be so nolijible!
ReplyDeleteCheers
DD
Yeah Man, Readin's good for the mind & soul...
ReplyDeleteJust think, You can start many a conversation: Did ya know...?
You'll be so 'telligent - people won't recognize ya!
LIFE Bookazines - The Grateful Dead (2019) - (PDF)
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/q92LmbAY8Sr
thx for that.
Deleteany mouse & kelly books in your collection? or stuff like "the art of rock" ect.?
Seems I remember one 'bout art of rock, I'll look, But don't get yer hopes up yet..
Deletei own the book but it would be great to have kind of digital copy. every book with poster- or cover art is appreciated
Deletehttps://imgur.com/9Xkav83
DeleteI was thinkin' Dead at the time, hence the Post:
DeleteGrateful Dead and The Art of Rock Improvisation - David Malvinni
https://workupload.com/file/wTnLPfaZM9e
I have to look around - Not sure there's a Digital Copy - But Who Knows?
recent, professional scans of the witches-trilogy and the cippolina/gravenites poster from 1980 by my friend snoid studios. ejnoy, folks!
ReplyDeletethe witches trilogy was kind of a personal gift to a small number of friends, never published - the originals are pinned on the wall in my sleeping room after years i didn't found a place for them ;)
DeleteGrateful Dead and The Art of Rock Improvisation - David Malvinni
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/wTnLPfaZM9e