Never heard of them, but discogs states "Their main influences include bands such as Cheap Trick, David Bowie, Alice Cooper, New York Dolls, Thin Lizzy, Dead Boys, Slade, The Boys." Gotta be worth a shot (d/l both offerings). Thanks Rocket. DD
Greenway - Serious Business (1988) Solo album from April Wine's Brian Greenway and some Excellent Musicians... But, It does have that Late 80's Type Production to it... Little more Keyboards than you might expect - Some provided by Aldo Nova!
I can take or leave Samantha. Reason being I think she needs something more (maybe this darker style?) to her music, so am looking forward to this. Thanks Rocket. DD
You my man are a star! Was gonna buy this, but kept putting it off and then forgot - so REALLY am gonna enjoy this. If it's a clever as some of his lyrics it should be good fun! Thanks Rocket DD
You mean I'm a Highway STAR, Yes I Are! It's on My To Be Read Next List...DD Just got it the Other Day... So, I'm Hurrin' and Speed Readin' the book I'm On (Plus, It's a Short Novel...) 'Cause Like You, I think It Has to be Great!
The Golden Road and Beyond - A Grateful Dead Primer - Grateful Dead & Rhino (epub & mobi)
A career-spanning overview of the Grateful Dead's long strange trip. Includes brand-new artwork, listenable discography, and original essays by Dennis McNally, the band's longtime publicist.
IF you have a Kindle Account @ Amazon this book is FREE! https://www.amazon.com/s?k=The+Golden+Road+and+Beyond%3A+A+Grateful+Dead&i=digital-text&ref=nb_sb_noss
Tommy Shaw - Live at Notre Dame MTV (1985) 1. Intro 2. Come In And Explain 3. Blue Collar Man 4. Kiss Me Hello 5. Lonely School 6. This Is Not A Test 7. Too Much Time On My Hands 8. Girls With Guns 9. Jealousy 10. Renegade
The Beatles Beat Outs 3 Yep this is number 3 and since tomorrow begins August you may have trouble locating this one. But here it is with scans. I'm sure I'm gonna have to answer a few knuckleheads that are going to ask "Where's Volume 3"?
Poohbah-Steamroller
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Poobah-Steamroller/master/447552
Link-https://workupload.com/file/TcQV5Yqvwqy
Jesus I hardly posted anything last month. I'll try to make up for it
Take a nerve pill dude, you're in indentured servitude.
DeleteThe Melvins-Singles 1-12
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Melvins-Singles-1-12/master/421402
Link 1-https://workupload.com/archive/VBvbtvSH
Link 2-https://workupload.com/archive/VBvbtvSH
M.O.D.-Loved By Thousands Hated By Millions
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Method-Of-Destruction-Loved-By-Thousands-Hated-By-Millions/master/191705
Link-https://workupload.com/file/yxVxHUsSgkS
M.O.D.-Devolution
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Method-Of-Destruction-Devolution/master/375211
Link-https://workupload.com/file/AKy2Xr7G4rg
Misfits-Legacy Of Brutality
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Misfits-Legacy-Of-Brutality/release/716630
Link-https://workupload.com/file/HpecLfZKZHN
Samhain-Initium
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Samhain-Initium/release/11973976
Link-https://workupload.com/file/5tcPHnPg82u
The Auteurs-How I Learned To Love The Bootboys
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/The-Auteurs-How-I-Learned-To-Love-The-Bootboys/master/17184
Link-https://workupload.com/file/gZndHtHtsEC
Slayer-South Of Heaven
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Slayer-South-Of-Heaven/release/3905248
Link-https://workupload.com/file/JDq9QmELZf3
Marasma-Signals
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Marasma-Signals/release/40574
Link-https://workupload.com/file/RcGQj5pBYav
Gwar-Scumdogs Of The Universe
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Gwar-Scumdogs-Of-The-Universe/master/27078
Link-https://workupload.com/file/2B7Uq4yZPyh
The Kingsmen-Greatest Hits
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/The-Kingsmen-The-Best-Of-The-Kingsmen/release/1541911
Link-https://workupload.com/file/5Uykv3U3kcx
Some More Music Reading:
ReplyDeleteThe Hard Stuff (MC5) - Wayne Kramer
https://workupload.com/file/2aBcGTrwvQg
RAMONES eBooks: (ALL eBooks in ePub & Mobi, Unless Stated Otherwise)
ReplyDeleteCommando (The Autobiography) - Johnny Ramone
https://workupload.com/file/yNfd23EsR58
Punk Rock Blitzkrieg - Marky Ramone
https://workupload.com/file/rDmfNrJNtAy
Terrorvision-How To Make Friends And Influence People
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Terrorvision-How-To-Make-Friends-And-Influence-People/master/125188
Link-https://workupload.com/file/BvMrCnGcCQb
Roy Buchanan-Second Album
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Roy-Buchanan-Second-Album/release/7083086
Link-https://workupload.com/file/x8TTUUf5uYh
The Mamas And The Papas-The History Of
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/The-Mamas-And-The-Papas-Creeque-Alley-The-History-Of-The-Mamas-And-The-Papas/master/558830
Link 1-https://workupload.com/file/csxzBYQRSTn
Link 2-https://workupload.com/file/VBF2rRZs4Tj
Sixteen Horsepower-Sackcloth "n" Ashes
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Sixteen-Horsepower-Sackcloth-N-Ashes/release/389346
Link-https://workupload.com/file/JzqR6YqPLFJ
Blitzen Trapper-All Across This Land
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Blitzen-Trapper-All-Across-This-Land/release/8086191
Link-https://workupload.com/file/3hCnrAN3jMY
Joan Jett - 1979 - Joan Jett
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/kdShPq3aZmc
Biters - Biters (2010)
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/BF9KCPrjJNK
Biters - All Chewed Up (2011)
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/qaPRxka2A9n
Never heard of them, but discogs states "Their main influences include bands such as Cheap Trick, David Bowie, Alice Cooper, New York Dolls, Thin Lizzy, Dead Boys, Slade, The Boys." Gotta be worth a shot (d/l both offerings). Thanks Rocket.
DeleteDD
Yeah, Guess I shoulda added something like that...
DeleteThanks for doin' that for me! DD
The Horrorpops-Kiss Kiss Kill Kill
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/HorrorPops-Kiss-Kiss-Kill-Kill/release/1337615
Link-https://workupload.com/file/vJkM7MnwLkw
The Louvin Brothers-Signature Series
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.amazon.com/Signature-CMG-Records-Louvin-Brothers/dp/B000701CFK/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=the+louvin+brothers+signature+series&qid=1593892136&s=music&sr=1-1
Link-https://workupload.com/file/xeZ8rz6YC9L
Elvis Presley-Elvis' Greatest Hits Volume 5
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Elvis-Presley-Elvis-Gold-Records-Volume-5/release/5827372
Link-https://workupload.com/file/jp6rkw3aX2y
Otis Redding-The Definitive Soul Collection
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Otis-Redding-The-Definitive-Soul-Collection/master/928091
Link 1-https://workupload.com/file/B69PxwKXe4T
Link 2-https://workupload.com/file/RSD4bNuBC85
Uriah Heep-Look At Yourself
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Uriah-Heep-Look-At-Yourself/release/6546186
Link-https://workupload.com/file/QEUA5JkgdQc
Uriah Heep-The Magician's Birthday
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Uriah-Heep-The-Magicians-Birthday/release/6546236
Link-https://workupload.com/file/77zuaU3uA3A
Tommy Bolin-Teaser
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Tommy-Bolin-Teaser/release/988470
Link-https://workupload.com/file/gQxVJ7qDhZX
Jobe is On Fire!
DeleteGreenway - Serious Business (1988)
ReplyDeleteSolo album from April Wine's Brian Greenway and some Excellent Musicians...
But, It does have that Late 80's Type Production to it...
Little more Keyboards than you might expect - Some provided by Aldo Nova!
https://workupload.com/file/Pfrqa6wdqKd
thankx
DeleteCouple Current Magazines about BOWIE!
ReplyDeleteDavid Bowie - Uncut Ultimate Music Guide (PDF)
https://workupload.com/file/jUB6UZwgdRB
Mojo Collectors Series Specials - Bowie Changes 1976-2016 (PDF)
https://workupload.com/file/pqmN8qhQrSK
T. Rex - Truck Off Tour Rehearsals 1974
ReplyDeleteMarc and Band Rehearsing including Jams and Chatter...Cool Stuff!
https://workupload.com/file/HqapZkWmW98
Here's a Couple Releases from an All Female AC/DC-esque Band:
ReplyDeleteOriginal Songs Clearly Influenced by Angus and the boys from Down Under!
Thundermother - Rock N Roll Disaster (2014)
https://workupload.com/file/z5syebUUsqs
Thundermother - Road Fever (2015)
https://workupload.com/file/NqAtsFttYdJ
Couple of BEATLES Magazines:
ReplyDeleteThe Story of the Beatles (2nd Edition) - Imagine Publishing (PDF)
https://workupload.com/file/ebWgECw3aYc
LIFE Bookazines - The Beatles (2020) (PDF)
https://workupload.com/file/R6KDGYFRA2E
Some great stuff shared here (I'm lookin' at YOU Jobe!)
ReplyDeleteHere are a few homemade odds & ends I converted, cut into tracks, tagged, & made artwork for:
The Best Of Lenny Kravitz Live!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mrytl7ohsrx626j/Best_Of_Lenny_Kravitz_Live%2521.zip/file
The Black Crowes Tiny Desk Concert (NPR)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/cjciifp8ju40u3t/NPR_Tiny_Desk_Concert.zip/file
B.J. Thomas' Best Spiritual Songs:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/zlfffz6ots1mse9/B.J._Thomas%2527_Spritual_Songs.zip/file
All The Best,
Stinky
Thanks for the Crowes, Stinky.
ReplyDeleteCheers
DD
You're welcome! I'm glad you liked it! - Stinky
DeletePaul Pena - Paul Pena 1971
ReplyDeletePaul's First LP with Jeff "Skunk" Baxter on Pedal Steel!
https://www.discogs.com/Paul-Pena-Paul-Pena/release/1731849
https://workupload.com/file/953Yhfq6umw
Amanda Fish - Don Odells Legends (2019)
ReplyDeleteSamantha Fish' Sister - Blues, But with a very different, darker style!
Recorded Live In The Studio...
https://workupload.com/file/2cwZmdw6hn6
I can take or leave Samantha. Reason being I think she needs something more (maybe this darker style?) to her music, so am looking forward to this. Thanks Rocket. DD
DeleteLet me know, After a listen or two, DD - Which Sister You prefer?
DeleteDamn, That was a weird sentence...
But, You Know what I mean: Music-wise!
Local girls make good. How can one pick a favorite? Thanks.
DeleteIan Gillan -The Autobiography (ePub & mobi)
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/ZFjvU3zncPV
You my man are a star! Was gonna buy this, but kept putting it off and then forgot - so REALLY am gonna enjoy this. If it's a clever as some of his lyrics it should be good fun! Thanks Rocket DD
DeleteYou mean I'm a Highway STAR, Yes I Are!
DeleteIt's on My To Be Read Next List...DD
Just got it the Other Day...
So, I'm Hurrin' and Speed Readin' the book I'm On (Plus, It's a Short Novel...)
'Cause Like You, I think It Has to be Great!
Hooray - been looking for this!
DeleteLed Zeppelin and Philosophy - Scott Calef (ePub & mobi)
ReplyDeletehttps://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7169809-led-zeppelin-and-philosophy
https://workupload.com/file/hSuSAqEm4vP
Grateful Dead 1977- The Rise of Terrapin Nation - Howard F. Weiner (ePub & mobi)
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/Msm6XsfjUg6
Thank You!
DeleteAs Always - You're Welcome!
DeleteI'll Never Get Out of This World Alive - Steve Earle (ePub & mobi)
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/HXBvkDrgGRJ
Good book! Found a hard cover at used book store.
DeleteThis should be a good read too! Love a bit of Steve. Thanks Rocket DD
ReplyDeleteSteve's been a Favorite of mine since way back...
DeleteShould be an Interesting Read knowin' him!
Like the Ian, Just got It!
The Inmates - Meet The Beatles (Live In Paris) (1987) [Bonus Tracks]
ReplyDeletePub Band Rocks Out on Beatles Tunes!
https://www.discogs.com/The-Inmates-Meet-The-Beatles-Live-In-Paris/release/4910141
https://workupload.com/file/KhDJqcJCKGt
Pink Floyd - The Early Years - Barry Miles (ePub & mobi)
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/BAzt7CfkYjq
The Rolling Stones (Fifty Years) - Christopher Sandford
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/urZbPLsXjUj
The Keep (Peter Criss) Demos (1990)
ReplyDeleteDemos of a Band with Brief KISS Guitarist Mark St. John and his brother Michael Norton on Bass...
https://workupload.com/file/PsWuX7crtdT
Dramarama-Stuck In Wonderland
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Dramarama-Stuck-In-Wonderamaland/master/223450
Link-https://workupload.com/file/MQxtTBy7j3W
Super Furry Animals-Out Spaced
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Super-Furry-Animals-Out-Spaced/master/124774
Link-https://workupload.com/file/zxMy2EBHLZ7
Mercury Rev-See You On The Other Side
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Mercury-Rev-See-You-On-The-Other-Side/release/1165510
Link-https://workupload.com/file/xbvBgWTXSap
Radiohead-Airbag/How's My Driving
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Radiohead-Airbag-How-Am-I-Driving/release/55593
Link-https://workupload.com/file/dEptDXZTNBz
Misfits-Walk Among Us
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Misfits-Walk-Among-Us/release/716629
Link-https://workupload.com/file/W5PGFeLzRdU
Nice One, Jobe...
DeleteI remember getting this way back!
Cool Stuff!
Various Artists-The Two-Tone Collection
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Various-The-2-Tone-Collection-A-Checkered-Past/release/1656778
Link 1-https://workupload.com/file/rXNTTgCa5Gc
Link 2-https://workupload.com/file/bSRmfYZkWsX
Thanks for these. Timeless stuff. Had the English Beat going to help with dishes just yesterday.
ReplyDeleteBILLY THORPE - 1979 - Children Of The Sun
ReplyDeleteThis is the one You want! Just like the Original LP!
It's NOT that Revisited CD...What a mess that was!
https://workupload.com/file/qLquFBMFpE9
Seen a Lot of these "Pickin' On" CDs - Like Led Zep, AC/DC, Etc.
ReplyDeleteHere's one You might not have heard?
Smokin' - A Bluegrass Tribute To Boston (128)
Sorry it's just 128 kbps, But never located a better version...
https://workupload.com/file/REFWGbQdNRq
Cornbread Red - Pickin' On Def Leppard - A Bluegrass Tribute
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/FuBqcCN4SZb
Misfits - Buried In A Pet Cementary (A Live Tribute To Ramones) - 2004
ReplyDeletehttps://www.discogs.com/Misfits-Buried-In-A-Pet-Cementary/release/4731032
https://workupload.com/file/8GbL28wG4Gp
The Greatest Album Covers of All Time - Barry Miles (ePub & mobi)
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/5naUR2wkfwh
Greg Kihn - Various Fiction ebooks written by Greg Kihn (ePub & mobi)
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/2EzwTVTTD5n
You Really Got Me - The Story of The Kinks - Nick Hasted (ePub & mobi)
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/KM8xwEBqkTq
Hollies - Clark, Hicks & Nash Years 1963-1968 https://mega.nz/file/nIgXgDpC#6qu_oJduFE3qXHE--QyYsa1LQmVQSD1sUtNUVGWHzJc
ReplyDeleteHollies - Changin' Times 1969 - 1973
https://mega.nz/file/yJoExapa#51qWQ8hn1WLu363bZxdLb5FbtpTv4DEhnYQIV5YZF-A
Hollies - Head Out Of Dreams - 1973 - 1988
https://mega.nz/file/aZhmHaQB#cvS5EIQfeuvDQJQJnUZgvlfufi360210EFk6veZOWOw
Those are all mp3 @320, plus scans of the artwork.
DeleteThe Golden Road and Beyond - A Grateful Dead Primer - Grateful Dead & Rhino (epub & mobi)
ReplyDeleteA career-spanning overview of the Grateful Dead's long strange trip. Includes brand-new artwork, listenable discography, and original essays by Dennis McNally, the band's longtime publicist.
IF you have a Kindle Account @ Amazon this book is FREE!
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=The+Golden+Road+and+Beyond%3A+A+Grateful+Dead&i=digital-text&ref=nb_sb_noss
IF NOT:
https://workupload.com/file/yQyYX8GXC2g
Thank you, indeed.
DeleteLou Reed - Sweet Jane 1972 (Live)
ReplyDeletehttps://oilwellrscbootlegscd.blogspot.com/2018/11/lou-reed-sweet-jane-oil-well-rsc-015-cd.html
https://workupload.com/file/AefWcVavkMG
Thank You!
DeleteTommy Shaw - Live at Notre Dame MTV (1985)
ReplyDelete1. Intro
2. Come In And Explain
3. Blue Collar Man
4. Kiss Me Hello
5. Lonely School
6. This Is Not A Test
7. Too Much Time On My Hands
8. Girls With Guns
9. Jealousy
10. Renegade
https://workupload.com/file/cEfHJhjMFDP
Bob Dylan and the British Sixties - Tudor Jones (PDF)
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/tpL3P42FvXB
Gentle On My Mind - Kim Campbell (epub & mobi)
ReplyDeleteThe page-turning, never-before-told story of Kim Campbell's roller-coaster thirty-four-year marriage to music legend Glen Campbell...
https://workupload.com/file/ch4s9KLzFrz
Rock Monster - My Life With Joe Walsh - Kristin Casey (epub & mobi)
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/PDRWXJ34h8K
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead (The Life and Dirty Times of Warren Zevon) - Crystal Zevon
ReplyDelete(epub & mobi)
https://workupload.com/file/94UcHdxuzFK
Thanks for the WZ.
DeleteHighly recommend this book - a very intereswting read! Rocket, thanks for all the great stufrf you're putting up!
DeleteHoneymoon Suite - Pittsburgh 1984
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/TpQsQWT6nwb
Couple Maiden ebooks (epub & mobi)
ReplyDeleteIron Maiden - Run to the Hills - Mick Wall
https://workupload.com/file/8kQupaxXpaX
Iron Maiden (Unauthorized Biography) - Paul Stenning
https://workupload.com/file/xvCKa72XUes
Riggs - LIVE! EP (2018)
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/NGAWNwhnDed
The Beatles Beat Outs 3
ReplyDeleteYep this is number 3 and since tomorrow begins August you may have trouble locating this one. But here it is with scans. I'm sure I'm gonna have to answer a few knuckleheads that are going to ask "Where's Volume 3"?
https://mega.nz/folder/URhVSRQQ#-U2YEuD6ZyW-VLwn_yJecA
Thank You!
Delete