Happy New Year to you guys. Let's hope this year is better than last, that's for sure. Although I got to tell you I have a really problem - I keep wanting to go back to December 2020 for some reason! All the best, keep up the good work and keep on rocking in the free world. DD
Saw Creation when they toured OZ with Fleetwood Mac and Santana. I thought they were terrific but they changed from the Blues Rock sound to a more funkier genre after some personal changes.
Hi Guys, is it possible to find a download in pdf or epub for GALACTIC RAMBLE edited by Richard Morton Jack. He has just issued Edition 2 but Edition 1 would suffice. Regards progbob
If allowed, I'd like to offer the following collection as a small repayment for the files I've enjoyed from here.
Brian Hinto- Van Morrison Charlie Daniels - Never Look at the Empty Seats- A Memoir Ellis Amburn - Buddy Holly - A Biography Gary Giddins - Bing Crosby Gary Tillery - The Cynical Idealist - John Lennon Greg Lake - Lucky Man Greg Prato - MTV Ruled the World- The Early Years of Music Video Greil Marcus - When That Rough God Goes Riding - Listening To Van Morrison Ian Carroll - From Donington To Download James Brown - The Godfather of Soul Peter M Thall - What They'll Never Tell You About the Music Business Richard Zoglin - Elvis in Vegas - How the King of Rock 'n' Roll Reinvented the Las Vegas Show Robert Gordon - Cant Be Satisfied - The Life And Times Of Muddy Waters Stephen Calt - I'd Rather Be The Devil - Skip James And The Blues Todd M Compton - Who Wrote the Beatle Songs
Thanks for this Jobe! Someone once stole my vinyl version of this and I was so hurt I never replaced it (i Knerw who it was and never spoke to them again! A supposed friend!) Do you have or do we know anyone who has the companion volumes released quite recently (?) "It's Too Late To Stop Now...Vol. 2, 3, 4 varying online from about £45 to £125!
Dagnab it! It did, however, prompt me to re-rip my copy, as in the past year I realised that my iTunes was ripping at 160kps rather than 320. A legacy of the days when I was using an iPod....
Paul H just cause I posted the other volumes does not mean you can't post here...as a matter of fact please feel free to join us. I'm sure you have things others are searching for. We welcome you!!!!!
So cool! Su-freakin'-perb! How cool is this place? I love this place! Thanks Jobe! So much. Can't beat a bit of Van The Man 'Come Running to Me' first thing here where it's bright n sunny despite all the madness and even Van the Man has gone batshit crazy! Turn it up! on the Radio! and listen to the lion . . . . . (thanks to you too Paul H and what Jobe said!)
Superb jonder! This is so cool! Somehow I think I knew this album jonder and it slipped my mind but having a source for the album is great and it has been being played all day the version of of all these covers are great but White Light/White Heat is at once hysterical and strangely brilliant! The Beefheart cover strangely superb! Thanks so much!
Glad you are finding so much enjoyment in it. I read somewhere that Lou Reed had tears in his eyes when he first heard Ralph Stanley's rendition of "White Light". The versions sung by Mark Lanegan are excellent too.
This was the first band of Mark Linkous (Sparklehorse). He only sings one song (Bye Bye Jim), but plays some great Johnny Thunders inspired lead guitar throughout. This is not my vinyl rip, but I did rip the cassette only bonus track (Antennas Up). I loved these guys back in the day, and my own "band" covered their song Pleasure.
Happy New Year to you guys. Let's hope this year is better than last, that's for sure. Although I got to tell you I have a really problem - I keep wanting to go back to December 2020 for some reason! All the best, keep up the good work and keep on rocking in the free world. DD
ReplyDeleteDecember had its merits, but January has some strong points in its favor. Onward and upward! The view from behind is also inspiring.
DeleteDave, I know exactly what you mean about going back to December. Santa never looked so good. But it's the new year so let's get the train a-rolling
ReplyDeleteMountain-Climbing
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Mountain-Climbing/release/3433240
Link-https://workupload.com/file/eW3SzFtGSbG
Mountain-Nantucket Sleighride
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Mountain-Nantucket-Sleighride/release/1878468
Link-https://workupload.com/file/TESTrxhuFMJ
Mountain-Flowers Of Evil
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Mountain-Flowers-Of-Evil/release/4938675
Link-https://workupload.com/file/b9ttKrSE2sx
Mountain-Best Of Mountain (Quad Version Different Mixes)
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Mountain-The-Best-Of-Mountain/release/2839333
Link-https://workupload.com/file/cb3bt62HXz7
Corky Laing-Toledo Sessions
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Corky-Laing-Toledo-Sessions/release/14396433
Link-https://workupload.com/file/awFfeKKzpZk
Felix Pappalardi-Creation (Vinyl Rip)
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Felix-Pappalardi-Creation-Felix-Pappalardi-Creation/master/316019
Link-https://workupload.com/file/A6yNkWrsMsw
Thanks Jobe
DeleteSaw Creation when they toured OZ with Fleetwood Mac and Santana. I thought they were terrific but they changed from the Blues Rock sound to a more funkier genre after some personal changes.
Regards
Iggy Pop-We Are Not Talking About Commercial Shit
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Iggy-Pop-We-Are-Not-Talking-About-Commercial-Shit/release/483999
Link-https://workupload.com/file/xMuD3YnWZHt
The Band-The Band
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/The-Band-The-Band/release/3878603
Link-https://workupload.com/file/5wDa2SMxhdJ
Roger Daltrey-Gold
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Roger-Daltrey-Gold/release/6964243
Link 1-https://workupload.com/file/P27xkWxuquT
Link 2-https://workupload.com/file/wRCMPa92MbA
Parliament-The Clones Of Dr. Funkenstein
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Parliament-The-Clones-Of-Dr-Funkenstein/release/8287627
Link-https://workupload.com/file/e2237PPXFmx
Robert Plant And The Sensational Space Shifters-Lullaby And The Ceaseless Road
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Robert-Plant-Lullaby-And--The-Ceaseless-Roar/release/16193804
Link-https://workupload.com/file/7f32MmcLBQQ
Led Zeppelin-Presence
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Led-Zeppelin-Presence/release/1607797
Link-https://workupload.com/file/Gp77yy7YBZE
Hall And Oates-The Very Best Of
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Daryl-HallJohn-Oates-The-Very-Best-Of/release/1287305
Link-https://workupload.com/file/DrBTnCT6T9F
Van Halen-Fair Warning
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Van-Halen-Fair-Warning/release/1182975
Link-https://workupload.com/file/dxQHJsdNUTh
The Booklets-Exitos De Rolling Stones
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/The-Booklets-%C3%89xitos-De-Rolling-Stones/master/1503401
Link-https://workupload.com/file/DBrrV7YE7qa
Rock...
ReplyDeleteByrds - 1996 - Legacy Sampler
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/22da0a04fc73eb4449d741c44419562a.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteCal Tjader The Life and Recordings of the Man Who Revolutionized Latin Jazz - S. Duncan Reid
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/bb8490857c95307b874c09d6caecad2a.zip
Rock...
ReplyDeleteDr. Hook & the Medicine Show - 1971 - Dr. Hook
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/fd29dfe2efd2702455ad0978de4c5483.zip
Thanks enoch - didn't see this earlier. Cheers. DD
DeleteRock...
ReplyDeleteHoly Modal Rounders - 1978 - Last Round
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/c74aaa7ccfc1a0c1a13e149d2c0c84a9.zip
Rock...
ReplyDeleteJayne County - 1993 - Goddess Of Wet Dreams
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/1ce820883fa25d7f6d477d96d1e69387.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteHard Listening The Greatest Rock Band Ever (of Authors) Tells All - Stephen King , Scott Turow, Mitch Albom, Amy Tan
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/07b9ee4c1af4563ae7b36694163b32a1.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteThe Hard Stuff (MC5) - Wayne Kramer
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/3838436bb5c82aba7d536dea4682c428.zip
Rock...
ReplyDeleteNazz - 1968 - Nazz (expanded)
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/94171484b00a202d20ba6739deffcc86.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteWorld War II [5 Volumes] The Definitive Encyclopedia and Document Collection - Spencer C. Tucker
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/0fd3954569f58a3ab3ff527b840d7b6c.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteDeath Of A Transvestite - Ed Wood, Jr
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/c9a514f3c64b2d9df3b4aad244bac5de.zip
Soul...
ReplyDeleteJoe Simon - 1969 - The Chokin' Kind
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/e3ceb51d54be301216fd22b489f3361c.zip
adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteJapanese Ceramics from the Tanakamaru Collection
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/d86d548acecb8fd7d693d249ed744df6.zip
Rock...
ReplyDeleteLaura Nyro and Labelle - 1971 - Gonna Take a Miracle
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/855c7c3e283f04e759af27dbbcb71a7e.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteGrowing Wild Mushrooms A Complete Guide to Cultivating Edible and Hallucinogenic Mushrooms - Bob Harris
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/67c0a0705034ca38f54da72e0f0d7db2.zip
Wait..There's More
ReplyDeleteOperation Ivy-Unreleased Energy
Info-https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/2356170?ev=rb
Link-https://workupload.com/file/AdWtJP3XCFR
Mastodon-Crack The Skye
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Mastodon-Crack-The-Skye/release/1711679
Link-https://workupload.com/file/aGzhsTMd54s
The Ramones-Ramones
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Ramones-Ramones/release/15190522
Link-https://workupload.com/file/LSZxjfKXcw5
Iron Maiden-Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Iron-Maiden-Seventh-Son-Of-A-Seventh-Son/release/1725337
Link-https://workupload.com/file/FU9RVWZtDYu
Traffic-Smiling Phases
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Traffic-Smiling-Phases/release/14476337
Link 1-https://workupload.com/file/bZ3cYV6uphf
Link 2-https://workupload.com/file/2sR2yCpvxzR
The Fake Boys-This Is Where Our Songs Live
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/The-Fake-Boys-This-Is-Where-Our-Songs-Live/master/748431
Link-https://workupload.com/file/2HzytXErjyt
Cheech And Chong-Greatest Hits
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Cheech-Chong-Cheech-Chongs-Greatest-Hit/release/1909777
Link-https://workupload.com/file/UCvtYvydsXL
I missed it but got it now thankx
DeleteThe Dirty Knobs-Wreckless Abandon
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/The-Dirty-Knobs-Wreckless-Abandon/master/1843179
Link-https://workupload.com/file/4mPtujQNxtu
NEEDTOBREATHE-The Reckoning
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/NEEDTOBREATHE-The-Reckoning/release/3822301
Link-https://workupload.com/file/nLXp9hbgmHg
Some great posts, thanks Jobe. DD
DeleteBig Head Todd And The Monsters-Live At Red Rocks
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Big-Head-Todd-And-The-Monsters-Live-At-Red-Rocks-1995/release/14139293
Link 1-https://workupload.com/file/Zq9uL7e4Zx8
Link 2-https://workupload.com/file/gWQSygFvuHP
U.F.O.-Phenomenon (Deluxe Edition)
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/UFO-Phenomenon/release/14278889
Link 1-https://workupload.com/file/Us44ZpacnsT
Link 2-https://workupload.com/file/XMECmsELuYN
Link 3-https://workupload.com/file/jAhnRNf6n2w
Elds Mark
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Elds-Mark-Elds-Mark/master/1695275
Link-https://workupload.com/file/ZRe6Le9778B
Thank you so much Jobe.
DeleteStan Ridgway-Songs That Made The Country Great
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Stan-Ridgway-The-Best-Of-Stan-Ridgway-Songs-That-Made-This-Country-Great/release/1914914
Link-https://workupload.com/file/KEBMrSNt7LU
Fitz And The Tantrums-Songs For A Break Up
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Fitz-The-Tantrums-Songs-For-A-Break-Up-Volume-1/release/5152548
Link-https://workupload.com/file/twExZZN76MR
Monticello Road-First Night Virginia Event
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.last.fm/music/Monticello+Road/+wiki
Link-https://workupload.com/file/3bLzsP7PyDH
Jefferson Airplane-Bless It's Pointed Little Head
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Jefferson-Airplane-Bless-Its-Pointed-Little-Head/release/404030
Link-https://workupload.com/file/58NLBLV46pR
Hi Guys, is it possible to find a download in pdf or epub for GALACTIC RAMBLE edited by Richard Morton Jack. He has just issued Edition 2 but Edition 1 would suffice. Regards progbob
ReplyDeleteIf allowed, I'd like to offer the following collection as a small repayment for the files I've enjoyed from here.
ReplyDeleteBrian Hinto- Van Morrison
Charlie Daniels - Never Look at the Empty Seats- A Memoir
Ellis Amburn - Buddy Holly - A Biography
Gary Giddins - Bing Crosby
Gary Tillery - The Cynical Idealist - John Lennon
Greg Lake - Lucky Man
Greg Prato - MTV Ruled the World- The Early Years of Music Video
Greil Marcus - When That Rough God Goes Riding - Listening To Van Morrison
Ian Carroll - From Donington To Download
James Brown - The Godfather of Soul
Peter M Thall - What They'll Never Tell You About the Music Business
Richard Zoglin - Elvis in Vegas - How the King of Rock 'n' Roll Reinvented the Las Vegas Show
Robert Gordon - Cant Be Satisfied - The Life And Times Of Muddy Waters
Stephen Calt - I'd Rather Be The Devil - Skip James And The Blues
Todd M Compton - Who Wrote the Beatle Songs
https://workupload.com/file/ptTxkrpK2V4
Hope you enjoy them . . .
Thanks Harry!
DeleteThanks Harry
ReplyDeleteVan Morrison-It's Too Late To Stop Now
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Van-Morrison-Its-Too-Late-To-Stop-Now/release/6441669
Link 1-https://workupload.com/file/ectKeWrKYrE
Link 2-https://workupload.com/file/uQGfK3yST4c
Thanks for this Jobe! Someone once stole my vinyl version of this and I was so hurt I never replaced it (i Knerw who it was and never spoke to them again! A supposed friend!) Do you have or do we know anyone who has the companion volumes released quite recently (?) "It's Too Late To Stop Now...Vol. 2, 3, 4 varying online from about £45 to £125!
Delete@swappers - watch this space
DeleteThanks Paul H but I have been meaning to post them. But I've just been lazy. So here you go Andy
DeleteLink 2-https://workupload.com/file/2vT8r7qt3UC
Link 3-https://workupload.com/file/zr5tWmrXL9q
Link 4-https://workupload.com/file/fZ5XRjBavVT
Dagnab it! It did, however, prompt me to re-rip my copy, as in the past year I realised that my iTunes was ripping at 160kps rather than 320. A legacy of the days when I was using an iPod....
DeletePaul H just cause I posted the other volumes does not mean you can't post here...as a matter of fact please feel free to join us. I'm sure you have things others are searching for. We welcome you!!!!!
DeleteSo cool! Su-freakin'-perb! How cool is this place? I love this place! Thanks Jobe! So much. Can't beat a bit of Van The Man 'Come Running to Me' first thing here where it's bright n sunny despite all the madness and even Van the Man has gone batshit crazy! Turn it up! on the Radio! and listen to the lion . . . . . (thanks to you too Paul H and what Jobe said!)
DeletePublic service announcement: the Shimmy Disc catalog is being posted at Nathan Nothin's blog, https://nathannothinsez.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteLawless soundtrack (with Nick Cave, Mark Lanegan, Emmylou Harris, Ralph Stanley, and Willie Nelson):
https://mega.nz/file/ONhFja7K#B2Sosiwu2un3a3E6NkQlR26vgO96CqPCaexaR_eQmDI
Ralph Stanley sings Beefheart and the Velvet Underground, and Emmylou sings Grandaddy!
DeleteSorry 'Jonder' Ralph Stanley sings Beefheart!?!? Say what now?!
DeleteSho Nuff and Yes He Did! They also got him to sing "White Light White Heat" by telling him that it was about moonshine. It's a great record.
Deletehttps://www.discogs.com/Nick-Cave-Warren-Ellis-Lawless-Original-Motion-Picture-Soundtrack/master/478023
Superb jonder! This is so cool! Somehow I think I knew this album jonder and it slipped my mind but having a source for the album is great and it has been being played all day the version of of all these covers are great but White Light/White Heat is at once hysterical and strangely brilliant! The Beefheart cover strangely superb! Thanks so much!
DeleteGlad you are finding so much enjoyment in it. I read somewhere that Lou Reed had tears in his eyes when he first heard Ralph Stanley's rendition of "White Light". The versions sung by Mark Lanegan are excellent too.
DeleteKing Crimson-U.S.A.
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/King-Crimson-USA/release/5476075
Link-https://workupload.com/file/N32fRaatsNB
Radio Birdman-The Essential 74-78
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Radio-Birdman-The-Essential-Radio-Birdman-1974-1978/release/10041821
Link-https://workupload.com/file/72tCFqPwBMZ
Dancing Hoods - 12 Jealous Roses (1985)
ReplyDeleteThis was the first band of Mark Linkous (Sparklehorse). He only sings one song (Bye Bye Jim), but plays some great Johnny Thunders inspired lead guitar throughout. This is not my vinyl rip, but I did rip the cassette only bonus track (Antennas Up). I loved these guys back in the day, and my own "band" covered their song Pleasure.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/v6avoufa6y4jq38/DancingHoods12Jealous.zip/file
The Dave Clark 5-The History Of
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/The-Dave-Clark-Five-The-History-Of-The-Dave-Clark-Five/release/2339362
Link 1-https://workupload.com/file/w9rwPsyCEb5
Link 2-https://workupload.com/file/4L7mgsvjLp4
Savoy Brown-Raw Sienna/Looking In
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Savoy-Brown-Raw-Sienna-Looking-In/release/4616884
Link-https://workupload.com/file/MCsGYBaXZHR
John Lennon-Walls And Bridges
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/John-Lennon-Walls-And-Bridges/release/2365170
Link-https://workupload.com/file/V9zFumtkNjZ
William Shatner-The Transformed Man
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/William-Shatner-The-Transformed-Man/release/15376063
Link-https://workupload.com/file/4kXV5mAWYdY
Ennio Morricone-Guns For San Sebastian
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Ennio-Morricone-Guns-for-San-Sebastian/release/8506305
Link-https://workupload.com/file/udpF8eaytjH
Wish I hadn't sold this album back in the day...
ReplyDeleteCharlie Pickett And The Eggs – Live At The Button (1982)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/qlfxsmqeve476th/Charlie_Pickett_-_Live_At_The_Button.zip/file