ATTENTION Friends of The Adult Bookstore Motel!!! Brother Enoch is temporarily unable to post. So looks like I'll be going it alone for the foreseeable future. GET WELL SOON BROTHER!!!!!!!
Jobe: With Brother Enoch down for a spell, I thought I'd post some more stuff:
George Thorogood & The Delaware Destroyers’ Best (Homemade Rounder Era): https://www.mediafire.com/file/psz7m86qpxct0ag/G3org3_Thorog00d_%2526_The_Delawar3_Destr0yers.zip/file
Dog Bite - Velvet Changes: https://www.mediafire.com/file/yxyypdf5lg5mlgc/Dog_Bit3_-_Velv3t_Change%2524.zip/file
Ronnie Self - Bop-A-Lena (Bear Family Records): https://www.mediafire.com/file/09hygtwt55j8dek/Ronni3_S3lf_-_B0p-A-Lena.zip/file
The Complete Frank Sinatra Sampler: https://www.mediafire.com/file/fcvdcfrz0pj8gwe/The_Complete_Fr%2540nk_Sin%2540tr%2540_S%2540mpler.zip/file
Hmm...somewhere, I still have the original 4 song "single" I bought at the Walnut Creek, CA "Record Factory" store...which was weird, because they didn't stock anything buy major label stuff....these guys...jeez. They shoulda been HUGE. The recordings are a bit sparse, more like demo tapes than a major label release, but they SCREAM: LOTS OF POTENTIAL HERE!!! Just get 'em in a studio with a decent producer, and get an album out!!! They coulda AT LEAST produced a record as good as the Flamin' Groovies "Shake Some Action." They coulda been contenders!
I saw them once..or SORTA saw them...they were playing some benefit/promo/showcase for Berkeley's Rather Ripped Records...(the joint where Greg Kihn was a record clerk early in his career)...and they were playing under the name "The Mindless Fucks." Weird show. I remember Horslips played, too.
Wow thanks for 'Industry' Jobe! Our greatest living singer songwriter guitarist with our greatest acoustic bass player! Awesome. P.S. the Carolyn Hester is a rare treat too! Thanks brother, rare as hens teeth!
The Ramones-Anthology
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Ramones-Anthology-Hey-Ho-Lets-Go/release/2753070
Link 1-https://workupload.com/file/wCBAuZRg3n5
Link 2-https://workupload.com/file/xjP9aVRTdkz
Alvin Lee-In Flight
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Alvin-Lee-Co-In-Flight/release/4801460
Link 1-https://workupload.com/file/pU9yskjXLQf
Link 2-https://workupload.com/file/yytGL8VgAbs
Various Artists-A Tribute To Roky Erickson
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Various-Where-The-Pyramid-Meets-The-Eye-A-Tribute-To-Roky-Erickson/release/4633093
Link-https://workupload.com/file/bczrKKSUQrH
The Band-Jubilation
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/The-Band-Jubilation/release/9712404
Link-https://workupload.com/file/U3qsMvELvzD
Martin Sexton-Black Sheep
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Martin-Sexton-Black-Sheep/release/5884597
Link-https://workupload.com/file/zCTWeYypAkG
Eric Clapton-E.C. Was Here
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Eric-Clapton-EC-Was-Here/release/8208517
Link-https://workupload.com/file/hrcM68uLFsF
Stephen Stills-Manassas
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Stephen-Stills-Manassas-Manassas/release/5964248
Link-https://workupload.com/file/XhnZAqv9gVg
Jimi Hendrix-First Rays Of The New Rising Sun
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Jimi-Hendrix-First-Rays-Of-The-New-Rising-Sun/release/693290
Link-https://workupload.com/file/bap2Q3WkcNh
ATTENTION Friends of The Adult Bookstore Motel!!!
ReplyDeleteBrother Enoch is temporarily unable to post. So looks like I'll be going it alone for the foreseeable future.
GET WELL SOON BROTHER!!!!!!!
Crawler
Info-https://www.discogs.com/Crawler-Crawler/release/5746521
Link-https://workupload.com/file/rxAc9kC2xyx
Hope not too serious - get well soon
DeleteSun Ra And His Astro Infinity Arkestra-My Brother The Wind Vol. 1
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Sun-Ra-And-His-Astro-Infinity-Arkestra-My-Brother-The-Wind-Vol-1/release/10837347
Link-https://workupload.com/file/agS2ZFd6ayt
Monster Magnet-Mindfucker
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Monster-Magnet-Mindfucker/release/11740563
Link-https://workupload.com/file/6q4f9K5EwqK
Reverend Gary Davis-A Little More Faith
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Reverend-Gary-Davis-A-Little-More-Faith/release/9527260
Link-https://workupload.com/file/fUvq9UM7pyy
Richard Thompson-You Me Us
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Richard-Thompson-You-Me-Us/release/2182111
Link 1-https://workupload.com/file/Qz269rucuxE
Link 2-https://workupload.com/file/7Pd7njcxKrY
Freddie King-Texas Cannonball
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Freddie-King-Texas-Cannonball/release/8695778
Link-https://workupload.com/file/hrMeLhQeU8T
Ted Hawkins-Suffer No More
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Ted-Hawkins-The-Ted-Hawkins-Story-Suffer-No-More/master/845623
Link-https://workupload.com/file/vnWrt96qDNC
Leo Kottke-Dreams And All That Stuff
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Leo-Kottke-Dreams-And-All-That-Stuff/release/8516258
Link-https://workupload.com/file/9RHmwcqaeeg
Thanks Jobe! Only just caught up with this and it is a fine fine album. Love some Leo Kottke and this is a peach
DeleteThanks bro'
Bob Weir-Ace
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Bob-Weir-Ace/release/5326541
Link-https://workupload.com/file/Fdj9FLaYKRB
Little Feat-Feats Don't Fail Me Now
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Little-Feat-Feats-Dont-Fail-Me-Now/release/3008725
Link-https://workupload.com/file/ZkkauHNhepS
Elvis Costello-King Of America
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/The-Costello-Show-King-Of-America/release/1127738
Link-https://workupload.com/file/3fNULqdHBpN
Elvis Costello - King of America (Bonus Disk Only)
DeleteInfo (see Bonus Disk)-https://www.discogs.com/The-Costello-Show-Featuring-The-Attractions-And-Confederates-King-Of-America/release/3397318
Link-https://workupload.com/file/NRYYHEganaV
Rosanne Cash-Ten Song Demo
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Rosanne-Cash-10-Song-Demo/release/3649362
Link-https://workupload.com/file/RZasLyMM4w2
Jobe: With Brother Enoch down for a spell, I thought I'd post some more stuff:
ReplyDeleteGeorge Thorogood & The Delaware Destroyers’ Best (Homemade Rounder Era):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/psz7m86qpxct0ag/G3org3_Thorog00d_%2526_The_Delawar3_Destr0yers.zip/file
Dog Bite - Velvet Changes:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/yxyypdf5lg5mlgc/Dog_Bit3_-_Velv3t_Change%2524.zip/file
Ronnie Self - Bop-A-Lena (Bear Family Records):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/09hygtwt55j8dek/Ronni3_S3lf_-_B0p-A-Lena.zip/file
The Complete Frank Sinatra Sampler:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/fcvdcfrz0pj8gwe/The_Complete_Fr%2540nk_Sin%2540tr%2540_S%2540mpler.zip/file
Get well soon Enoch!
- Stinky
The Chambers Brothers-Time Has Come Today
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/The-Chambers-Brothers-The-Time-Has-Come/release/3988435
Link-https://workupload.com/file/bMVceTpd3JB
Slade-Slayed?
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Slade-Slayed/release/10131645
Link-https://workupload.com/file/eBBrvGkESYU
The Beau Brummels-Just A Little
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Beau-Brummels-Just-A-Little/master/1896159
Link-https://workupload.com/file/vCVzgj93rBR
The Flying Burrito Brothers-Live At The Avalon Ballroom 1969
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Gram-Parsons-With-The-Flying-Burrito-Bros-Gram-Parsons-Archives-Vol-1-Live-At-The-Avalon-Ballroom-19/release/1181609
Link 1-https://workupload.com/file/Vm27e385vSm
Link 2-https://workupload.com/file/5s4M7DNcDhy
Humble Pie-Hot And Nasty
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Humble-Pie-Hot-N-Nasty-The-Anthology/release/3586315
Link 1-https://workupload.com/file/XvseBs6mFMK
Link 2-https://workupload.com/file/dHM6WKwzYfj
Mudhoney-Let It Slide
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Mudhoney-Let-It-Slide/release/654673
Link-https://workupload.com/file/LyJZeGFvDhE
Hoodoo Gurus-Miss Freelove 69
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Hoodoo-Gurus-Miss-Freelove-69/release/624724
Link-https://workupload.com/file/MDpJfdQPEvN
Frank Black-Odd Balls
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Frank-Black-Odd-Balls/master/602938
Link-https://workupload.com/file/sybFQXGGqeX
The Beach Boys-Endless Summer
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/The-Beach-Boys-Endless-Summer/release/4051999
Link-https://workupload.com/file/ZAfDhmKWYVy
Bob Dylan-Triplicate
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Bob-Dylan-Triplicate/release/10064485
Link 1-https://workupload.com/file/K3yy5SuMskM
Link 2-https://workupload.com/file/xyLfKbDLYKp
Link 3-https://workupload.com/file/ZVAfFxcHKLh
The Clean-Anthology
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/The-Clean-Anthology/master/87129
Link 1-https://workupload.com/file/6uaH5T2Pw4y
Link 2-https://workupload.com/file/r7DJczWEK3Y
Bad Romance-Code Of Honor
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Bad-Romance-Code-Of-Honor/release/2770975
Link-https://workupload.com/file/pSCLS6rzLfv
Jay Reatard-Blood Visions
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Jay-Reatard-Blood-Visions/release/1414489
Link-https://workupload.com/file/faF2mkaP5PV
Tito Puente-Live At Grossinger's
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Tito-Puente-Tito-Puente-And-His-Orchestra-Live-At-Grossingers/release/10714360
Link-https://workupload.com/file/wCj6WhhLd7t
Thanks, Jobe!
DeleteSuperdrag-Greetings From Tennessee (U.S. Version)
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Superdrag-Greetings-From-Tennessee/release/5987929
Link-https://workupload.com/file/7VUakRLvUJe
John Connelly Theory-Back To Basics
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/John-Connelly-Theory-Back-To-Basics/release/3615580
Link-https://workupload.com/file/NGFkG7qzFFc
Wipers-Is This Real-
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Wipers-Is-This-Real/release/1130320
Link-https://workupload.com/file/H9cCNeKma8z
Iggy And The Stooges-Raw Power (Iggy Mix)
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Iggy-And-The-Stooges-Raw-Power/release/673814
Link-https://workupload.com/file/JQpM7zdCm9r
The Rentals-Seven More Minutes
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/The-Rentals-Seven-More-Minutes/release/8918388
Link-https://workupload.com/file/6CpXswYnX8r
The Nerves-One Way Ticket
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/The-Nerves-One-Way-Ticket/release/4632469
Link-https://workupload.com/file/jKcA3kcQkuL
Hmm...somewhere, I still have the original 4 song "single" I bought at the Walnut Creek, CA "Record Factory" store...which was weird, because they didn't stock anything buy major label stuff....these guys...jeez. They shoulda been HUGE. The recordings are a bit sparse, more like demo tapes than a major label release, but they SCREAM: LOTS OF POTENTIAL HERE!!! Just get 'em in a studio with a decent producer, and get an album out!!! They coulda AT LEAST produced a record as good as the Flamin' Groovies "Shake Some Action." They coulda been contenders!
DeleteMerchants Of Venus
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Merchants-Of-Venus-Merchants-Of-Venus/release/1756680
Link-https://workupload.com/file/2B6NWezZUDE
The Real Kids-Better Be Good
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/The-Real-Kids-Better-Be-Good/release/2740124
Link-https://workupload.com/file/sGKMJdDkzQx
I saw them once..or SORTA saw them...they were playing some benefit/promo/showcase for Berkeley's Rather Ripped Records...(the joint where Greg Kihn was a record clerk early in his career)...and they were playing under the name "The Mindless Fucks." Weird show. I remember Horslips played, too.
DeleteKitaro-Ten Years
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Kitaro-Ten-Years/release/10404826
Link 1-https://workupload.com/file/N5KaTLT2AyP
Link 2-https://workupload.com/file/9RxYFswVAhL
J. Geils Band-Bloodshot
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/The-J-Geils-Band-Bloodshot/release/1577628
Link-https://workupload.com/file/KZ3Kz439WWe
Roger Miller-His Greatest Songs
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Roger-Miller-Best-Of-Roger-Miller-His-Greatest-Songs/release/7088775
Link-https://workupload.com/file/HVUMJDTUumM
Eric Bogosian-Sex Drugs & Rock And Roll
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Eric-Bogosian-Sex-Drugs-Rock-Roll/release/2546743
Link-https://workupload.com/file/SaBfwTsKqC6
Pavement-Slanted And Enchanted
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Pavement-Slanted-And-Enchanted/release/573107
Link-https://workupload.com/file/2rkUGUbtY2e
Tyler Bryant And The Shakedown-Wild Child
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Tyler-Bryant-The-Shakedown-Wild-Child/release/9182888
Link-https://workupload.com/file/Pfx79j9vb3q
Nilsson-Schmilsson
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Harry-Nilsson-Nilsson-Schmilsson/release/11309301
Link-https://workupload.com/file/KdgPdH7cjme
Carolyn Hester
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Carolyn-Hester-Carolyn-Hester/release/2917075
Link-https://workupload.com/file/Yk9LPcuczMS
Richard Thompson & Danny Thompson-Industry
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/Richard-Thompson-Danny-Thompson-Industry/release/7546714
Link-https://workupload.com/file/BrWsvXWuPHu
Wow thanks for 'Industry' Jobe! Our greatest living singer songwriter guitarist with our greatest acoustic bass player! Awesome.
DeleteP.S. the Carolyn Hester is a rare treat too! Thanks brother, rare as hens teeth!
Jobe, thank you for your work in putting these up. I'm glad I have a subscription to the library.
ReplyDelete