We should also give thanks and praise to them that set up and maintain this Wonderful Music Hole. The donate button is on the side. [And yup, the Winehouse collection has a lot of formerly unknown to me boots of Ms. Winehouse. It is indeed fine.]
Miriam Makeba - 1967 - Pata Pata (remastered 2019, has both the mono and the stereo mixes) https://mega.nz/file/GN4ShYhT#PUfSzaqOAB0cWLyXamree0ieiuAqefJrJ23a3Eug1tY
Thank you SIR for the all of the Joe Jackson! Look Sharp! One of my all time faves. Kinda lost track of him later on, so looking forward to finding out what I missed.
Hi, Marty! I'm glad you're enjoying it, as you might have guessed, I'm going through my CDs and digitizing them...I don't have everything, but what I've got is a good overview of his career.
Stupid amounts of Amy Winehouse boots. Including my rip of "A Day at Dingle."
ReplyDeleteAs always, download, don't. Now git! https://tinyurl.com/yeyrmz6m
Great start to a dreary month, Thanks!
ReplyDeleteWe should also give thanks and praise to them that set up and maintain this Wonderful Music Hole. The donate button is on the side. [And yup, the Winehouse collection has a lot of formerly unknown to me boots of Ms. Winehouse. It is indeed fine.]
ReplyDeleteMiriam Makeba - 1967 - Pata Pata (remastered 2019, has both the mono and the stereo mixes) https://mega.nz/file/GN4ShYhT#PUfSzaqOAB0cWLyXamree0ieiuAqefJrJ23a3Eug1tY
ReplyDeleteArthur Alexander-The Ultimate
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/2562302-Arthur-Alexander-The-Ultimate-Arthur-Alexander
Link- https://workupload.com/file/VfK4vXfqRBK
Combustible Edison-In Store Play (I, Swinger)
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1605063-Combustible-Edison-Untitled
Link- https://workupload.com/file/UFvwW6Fekmf
The Fatima Mansions-Viva Dead Ponies
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/358405-The-Fatima-Mansions-Viva-Dead-Ponies
Link- https://workupload.com/file/VLt2XPvZc3t
David Bowie-Bowie At The Beeb
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1072667-David-Bowie-Bowie-At-The-Beeb
Link 1- https://workupload.com/file/GKK6RJjawNb
Link 2- https://workupload.com/file/9eQGcALXW8a
Link 3- https://workupload.com/file/XaaC4YNCEXN
Humble Pie-Rock On
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/3957346-Humble-Pie-Rock-On
Link- https://workupload.com/file/JjcBsMEVjvy
Howlin Wolf-Howlin Wolf-Moanin In The Moonlight
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/8014016-Howlin-Wolf-Howlin-Wolf-Moanin-In-The-Moonlight
Link- https://workupload.com/file/GL7hUaVsdP4
The Teddybears-Soft Machine
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/826539-Teddybears-Soft-Machine
Link- https://workupload.com/file/ngtW9zujHGh
Joe Jackson - Look Sharp! (A&M Records - 314 586 194-2 (FLAC)
ReplyDeleteInfo: https://www.discogs.com/release/7319041-Joe-Jackson-Look-Sharp
Link: https://mega.nz/file/DU4nXYBD#6Oc-B7o0mLkvlGz2hQYgNKM3PG0DBzLWfXThRbfNUHM
The Who-Sell Out
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/11562772-The-Who-The-Who-Sell-Out
Link- https://workupload.com/file/Gp5kb6fH5uE
T.Rex-Electric Warrior
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/371426-T-Rex-Electric-Warrior
Link- https://workupload.com/file/EJRARe2CdJt
Meat Puppets-Classic Puppets
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/29791-Meat-Puppets-Classic-Puppets
Link- https://workupload.com/file/VwA6sU7t5wc
The Maggots-Monkey Time
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2971888-The-Maggots-Monkey-Time
Link- https://workupload.com/file/RPCH3qqKPPd
This is a fantastic album - glad to grab an upgrade!
DeleteBadfinger-Straight Up
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1966539-Badfinger-Straight-Up
Link- https://workupload.com/file/xaFFyzH3shk
Badfinger-No Dice
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/9360376-Badfinger-No-Dice
Link- https://workupload.com/file/wbBC6Zs8zpb
Grand Funk-Phoenix
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/13549828-Grand-Funk-Phoenix
Link- https://workupload.com/file/UsNj58m4qGh
The Allman Brothers-Eat A Peach (Deluxe Edition)
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/4057637-The-Allman-Brothers-Band-Eat-A-Peach
Link 1- https://workupload.com/file/f9D2KntceQe
Link 2- https://workupload.com/file/qvgC4vcSzQN
Joe Jackson - 1979 - I'm The Man (2001 A&M Records 069 493 089-2)(FLAC)
ReplyDeleteInfo: https://www.discogs.com/release/1078076-Joe-Jackson-Im-The-Man
Link: https://mega.nz/file/uAZD1YQT#kNOGEvCGRJK5SsUaW0WMugOuG4puE6A4MigNm102enA
Joe Jackson - 1980 - Beat Crazy (A&M 3241)(1985)(FLAC)
ReplyDeleteInfo: https://www.discogs.com/release/2381188-Joe-Jackson-Band-Beat-Crazy
Link: https://mega.nz/file/HMxgEaCL#X8Bmj6ZDtY9GfszDOQ5E70OWBH4AYFt2zcNfROgKDb8
Mas thanks for all above. I haven't finished looting this month yet!
ReplyDeleteJoe Jackson - 1981 - Jumpin' Jive (A&M 393 271-2) (1985) (FLAC)
ReplyDeletehttps://www.discogs.com/release/3261446-Joe-Jacksons-Jumpin-Jive-Joe-Jacksons-Jumpin-Jive
https://mega.nz/file/WVxBGJQK#IJ2ziHzzvSFeOd6-Ohdvy2JktPRIS4ImcI91vYMD5z8
ReplyDeleteTom Verlaine - 1982 - Words From The Front (Virgin CDV2227)(1989)(FLAC)
https://www.discogs.com/release/4677112-Tom-Verlaine-Words-From-The-Front
https://mega.nz/file/vNAwhDSD#ZsGYXzdIdhvfEZOq7tvjr78pm2r9aaqN96raf5CXOSQ
Joe Jackson - 1986 - Big World (A&M CD 6021) (1986) (FLAC)
ReplyDeleteInfo: https://www.discogs.com/release/1005387-Joe-Jackson-Big-World
Link: https://mega.nz/file/LU5AzQgS#6PinD0Q6aZOb-dmUzRPtr9W96yssS5xwGsPXXAIksl4
Joe Jackson - 1989 - Blaze Of Glory (A&M CD 5249) (1989)(FLAC)
ReplyDeleteINFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/3239188-Joe-Jackson-Blaze-Of-Glory
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/DdBSBDCL#jXMax2cMhiBkMNEZkwuKLQYZaeXqLGF9hXrAeTon0RI
Joe Jackson - 1984 - Body And Soul (A&M CD-5000) (1984) (FLAC)
ReplyDeleteINFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/3780576-Joe-Jackson-Body-And-Soul
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/nQwQ1CAa#NPUKGtor7ceIHnP7YWlzAqbSF7H_D-tLn-iXfV_i8JM
Thank you SIR for the all of the Joe Jackson! Look Sharp! One of my all time faves. Kinda lost track of him later on, so looking forward to finding out what I missed.
ReplyDeleteThe Cure-Three Imaginary Boys (Deluxe)
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/381594-The-Cure-Three-Imaginary-Boys
Link 1- https://workupload.com/file/ZXsLuqtrgRR
Link 2- https://workupload.com/file/rpaeuCF25eN
Graham Bonnet-Flying...Not Falling
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/13303481-Graham-Bonnet-FlyingNot-Falling-1991-1999
Link 1- https://workupload.com/file/xs8DdPaLfw5
Link 2- https://workupload.com/file/Jgr6HefN2CF
Link 3- https://workupload.com/file/bQE79JuMdw5
Psych...
ReplyDeleteBoston Tea Party - 1968 - The Boston Tea Party
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZEK9gVZNuMTdxghPtkYjHvJjjwJO5jza7lk
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteEncyclopedia Of Demons In World Religions And Cultures - Theresa Bane
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZbK9gVZWOM6Ht4mhiXOYnSagVACVVtg2p6X
Rock...
ReplyDeleteDave Edmunds - 1977 - Get It
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZ3K9gVZdM1WhbVdl85YJ7rUWTzpQYysItUy
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteKeith Richards - The Biography - Victor Bockris
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZSK9gVZnXzyHOtqTputzSIy8uALDYMkxo4y
Rock...
ReplyDeleteDoug Cosmo Clifford - 1972 - Cosmo
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZrK9gVZugJBh2U4WsXMWUB9m0rfByjW0LjV
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteA Military Atlas of the First World War - Arthur Banks
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZHK9gVZ501ROyeFo5HfJ9N81GqisSbuRWjy
Spoken Word...
ReplyDeleteWilliam S Burroughs - 1987 - The Doctor Is On The Market
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZkl9gVZWrUGsI6Y0eFfB9BWiiuQVytdjhTy
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteThe Beatles - The BBC Archives 1962-1970 - Kevin Howlett
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZuK9gVZkQdIatyJnfBx4JxTjg4B3QDa87hy
Jimi Hendrix-Smash Hits (German Edition)
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/4489741-Jimi-Hendrix-Experience-Smash-Hits
Link- https://workupload.com/file/VsdWbY7apDu
Jimi Hendrix-War Heroes
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/16339164-Jimi-Hendrix-War-Heroes
Link- https://workupload.com/file/BcsD8fu2eY2
Free-Heartbreaker
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/9577596-Free-Heartbreaker
Link- https://workupload.com/file/un2UpbAY8UY
T.S.O.L.-Change Today?
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2983047-TSOL-Change-Today
Link- https://workupload.com/file/RdNSuEpw68P
Soundgarden-Telephantasm
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2483029-Soundgarden-Telephantasm
Link 1-https://workupload.com/file/Agz2n5aEnmZ
Link 2- https://workupload.com/file/Ucff7C9GPDe
Joe Jackson - 1994 - Night Music (Virgin 7243 8 39880 2 0) (US, 1994) (FLAC)
ReplyDeleteINFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/3239191-Joe-Jackson-Night-Music
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/SNpD0KiQ#m_8uVargZm7eaoJRjSuRrcNYow3t9pZxUco_IoYtt0I
Thank you so much for your Joe Jackson series! {Marty}
DeleteHi, Marty! I'm glad you're enjoying it, as you might have guessed, I'm going through my CDs and digitizing them...I don't have everything, but what I've got is a good overview of his career.
DeleteJoe Jackson - 1988 - Live 1980-86 2-CD (A&M Records CD 6706) (FLAC)
ReplyDeleteINFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/10720527-Joe-Jackson-Live-198086
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/jEZAUTLQ#ur26DgWRMIoyp3gtYHaBdu0hAFDTfQQPD_0SE3TJxLY
Joe Jackson - 1991 - Laughter & Lust (Virgin Records 2-91628) (FLAC)
ReplyDeleteINFO: https://www.discogs.com/release/2369912-Joe-Jackson-Laughter-Lust
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/ecQhiKhR#Fi1IyUSA2t2AnQ4ErDwhEi9uP8h2iwdN9vons0RSzMI