Yeah, this is one that's pretty questionable as far as spending money on it (like I did...). The main part is supposedly a slightly different mix from a German CD, padded out with some non-LP singles and a few demos. Here's why I posted it: My pal Gary and I have been working our Joe Jackson files and finished the project a few days ago, and at the end of the phone call as I was trying to get off the phone, he said, "I have one more thing to say, who's next?" I heard: "Who's Next" and ripped this and sent it to him (and posted it here...).
These will only be up for a week, so grab 'em now if you like guitar-jazz: Johnny Smith - 1953 - Moonlight In Vermont (2016) (WPCR-29024) (FLAC) https://mega.nz/file/3Ehg1TjQ#SWFVEn6yK50o_GBbLjYNhybZSJlhxfXyI3jGk_In7Jo
Johnny Smith - 1956 - The New Johnny Smith Quartet (2016) (WPCR-29025) (FLAC) https://mega.nz/file/qZoWlIJA#0RWa62qVkZtyve8H_7q6ReXIi8ZIUe9-E9Bpve8C7yM
Johnny Smith - 1957 - The Johnny Smith Foursome (2017) (WPCR 29210) (FLAC) https://mega.nz/file/fZZQiZja#R3e7tim-sv5mH3StV2q0iRcaA2tnZNTs_Ql1tmJb0zo
Johnny Smith - 1957 - The Johnny Smith Foursome Vol. 2 (2017) (WPCR-29211) (FLAC) https://mega.nz/file/3MZQGBhR#rYZfnPl-AiNRJ1T1e-tsaVEub1E-qQfDZdXw807uA-E
Johnny Smith - 1959 - Johnny Smith Favorites (2016) (WPCR-29141) (FLAC) https://mega.nz/file/OdJ0RKoa#rHCn7_5fW6JDyBiJNAqI3_T9GFM1xO2XMRMrmPaRBYE
Johnny Smith - 1960 - My Dear Little Sweetheart (2017) {WPCR-29212} https://mega.nz/file/2QoRQAzQ#HjIgAt2pfADpo8T_-EHI4Lw2_2JpHubfSvOa3M9tjtE
Johnny Smith - 1960 - Plus The Trio (2017) (WPCR-29183) (FLAC) https://mega.nz/file/qERiSDIB#D-5KODUB0XrBBpt3R-8V_lYimMbtWq1H5fEPN6UwJqI
Johnny Smith - 1961 - The Sound Of The Johnny Smith Guitar (Roulette Jazz 7243 5 31792 2 9)(FLAC) https://mega.nz/file/LUYzyYrL#jBrGKUFmvLMXKJDP5NLad8V2gSktwx1UMKe7-M4jXw8
Johnny Smith - 1967 - Johnny Smith (1997) (Verve 314 537 752-2) (FLAC) https://mega.nz/file/TQY3RaLR#LUHVsutugFjgblukIgkde35w5PU60h8WScSDooKe7ms
Johnny Smith - 1967 - Kaleidoscope (2012) (Verve UCCV-9417) (Japan) (FLAC) https://mega.nz/file/mIJ0RRjK#Q_Z1GjhRPu71s1kbcIK17NssAjo4-t0Zt7Nbvmzhbuw
Johnny Smith - 2002 - The Complete Roost Small Group Sessions (Mosaic) (FLAC) https://mega.nz/file/fZJA2aSZ#MXY9e2K-1tG2kj4EQKfQzo0jjRwT7UXTihwfDO8pF90
Johnny Smith - 2005 - Walk, Don't Run! (Roulette Jazz 7243 5 60440 2 9) (FLAC) https://mega.nz/file/mARV2D7R#zVtj_TU8r9aLUzn4jjv5UYGzSSXbeIynGN5BAyVY1Ac
Johnny Smith Trio - 1958 - Easy Listening (2016) (WPCR-29084) (FLAC) https://mega.nz/file/eMoWmLbI#xvOQgozVmz9OdkjZG5JdR2HfKP7gqHr5MAKlCOG0HAA
Johnny Smith Trio - 1959 - Designed For You (2017) (WPCR-29157) (FLAC) https://mega.nz/file/7MojHA7L#ZkgRuosg4r8KvvOLH_c-DZsq8Tv8G9YWQobSrCDDwgs
Hi, Wacocrimatty! I was not aware of Johnny Smith, but I've got a good buddy up in Reno who tipped me to his work. Of note to rock fans like me...he's original source of "Walk, Don't Run," the Ventures first big hit, although they got their version from a cover by Chet Atkins.
Anyway...my pal in Reno asked me to organize and tag his files, as all of 'em had differing patterns of track number, artist, song title, etc. So...as long as I was passing 'em back to my buddy I figured I'd give youse guys a shot at 'em.
Peter Green-The Very Best Of
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/4533368-Peter-Green-The-Very-Best-Of-Peter-Green
Link- https://workupload.com/file/JcdfV4k5mcN
K.O. and The Knockouts
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/3955732-Ko-And-The-Knockouts-Ko-And-The-Knockouts
Link- https://workupload.com/file/QkZgHmPWa2j
Pete Townshend-Live
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/973552-Pete-Townshend-Live-A-Benefit-For-Maryville-Academy
Link 1-https://workupload.com/file/fQpWjcRXzmZ
Link 2- https://workupload.com/file/LD2ppbxNWUG
The Forty-Fives-Fight Dirty
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/389949-The-Forty-Fives-Fight-Dirty
Link- https://workupload.com/file/KqRHkqebtJu
Ian Hunter-Shrunken Heads
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1921438-Ian-Hunter-Shrunken-Heads
Link- https://workupload.com/file/kVABRZ5kf45
John Lennon-Rock and Roll
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1083658-John-Lennon-Rock-N-Roll
Link- https://workupload.com/file/MzYsETvRGAE
The Chesterfield Kings-The Mind Blowing Sounds Of
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2855064-The-Chesterfield-Kings-The-Mindbending-Sounds-Of
Link- https://workupload.com/file/Bm2vyamVX9s
The Doors-1st
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/496480-The-Doors-The-Doors
Link- https://workupload.com/file/JukxRNNQS7z
X-Los Angeles/Wild Gift
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1521485-X-Los-Angeles-Wild-Gift
Link- https://workupload.com/file/JBV9VgCE2He
Slow Children-Da Sein
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/4163004-Slow-Children-Da-Sein
Link- https://workupload.com/file/UV8CMYYs8ZL
Please Mr. Gravedigger-Here's To The Life Of The Party
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2744310-Please-Mr-Gravedigger-Heres-To-The-Life-Of-The-Party
Link- https://workupload.com/file/kdX2EKyTnmb
The Cars-Candy O
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/9091071-The-Cars-Candy-O
Link- https://workupload.com/file/hRevht5J7Vm
The Strawbs-Deep Cuts/Burning For You
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/1779583-Strawbs-Deep-Cuts-Burning-For-You
Disc 1- https://workupload.com/file/TFXZewCzYry
Disc 2- https://workupload.com/file/pCeNPHrEJcF
David Cassidy-Old Trick New Dog
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/3623028-David-Cassidy-Old-Trick-New-Dog
Link- https://workupload.com/file/WjQ9TQg4Wns
Bob Marley And The Wailers-Survival
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1617302-Bob-Marley-The-Wailers-Survival
Link- https://workupload.com/file/yTEatTgkfMC
Crimson Glory-Transcendence
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/409017-Crimson-Glory-Transcendence
Link- https://workupload.com/file/ARkL5Ac4dGx
Johnny Winter-Saints And Sinners
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2662114-Johnny-Winter-Saints-Sinners/image/SW1hZ2U6NDY0MDEwMg==
Link- https://workupload.com/file/8cujAcWKXyr
Rock...
ReplyDelete801 - 1976 - 801 Live
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZdzqCVZOWoLW8rqdrmaUqBsNFfnozWjP4S7
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDelete1001 Songs You Must Hear Before You Die - Robert Dimery
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZ6zqCVZPfoaygLCe4So4mYe4sBHYmlutE07
Spoken Word....Audio Book...
ReplyDelete1984 - 1949 - George Orwell
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZOzqCVZRdFtxFV9OYRuibAhQ1DEHF1gJYSX
Rhumba...Mambo...Babalu...
ReplyDeleteDesi Arnaz & His Orchestra-The Best Of Desi Arnaz~The Mambo King (1992 Remastered Expanded Edition)
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZlRqCVZMShffdOelPkSfrtNHdcmiFOlWwAV
Folk...
ReplyDeleteLinda Thompson - 2002 - Fashionably Late
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZzLqCVZ4GEPisywmIzBUEpABMltTyBiJLw7
OST...
ReplyDeleteOST - 1939 - The Wizard Of Oz (2014 75th Anniversary Edition)
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZYLqCVZ8bCXVPY0iiFDn2ByrawAMjitAJhk
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteSafe In Heaven Dead Interviews With Jack Kerouac
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZbLqCVZxliMyKXnVx4l0TWc8CKNaLMzytlk
Thanks Jeremiah. For this the Kerouac and the Thompson too (Desi Arnaz?!? not quite so sure!?) ;) bestests
DeleteNew Wave...
ReplyDeleteBlondie - 1978 - Plastic Letters (2001 Bonus Tracks)
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZDRqCVZPPzvoW8FTNhEH33SM7MipkkuzUNX
Jazz...
ReplyDeleteChick Corea & The Spanish Heart Band - 2019 - Antidote
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZCRqCVZPUpl25p0XtuNuXVIzzhrQSsnq8Iy
Rock...
ReplyDeleteWarren Zevon - 2000 - Life'll Kill Ya
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZELqCVZBf5xVCkCBk0JqGLxLyCkRBpgunFy
The Who - The Collectors Who's Next (Tendolar TRD-125) (FLAC)
ReplyDeleteInfo: https://www.discogs.com/release/10392593-The-Who-The-Collectors-Whos-Next
Link: https://mega.nz/file/rVhiSCaD#ehVYYyAD83MJH9ESxNGDjPLMhzQiSWLb3l15undhrek
Thanks drafter. I'm a Sucker for all things Who.
DeleteYeah, this is one that's pretty questionable as far as spending money on it (like I did...). The main part is supposedly a slightly different mix from a German CD, padded out with some non-LP singles and a few demos. Here's why I posted it: My pal Gary and I have been working our Joe Jackson files and finished the project a few days ago, and at the end of the phone call as I was trying to get off the phone, he said, "I have one more thing to say, who's next?" I heard: "Who's Next" and ripped this and sent it to him (and posted it here...).
DeleteNice post drafte
DeleteHey drafti (well..anyone) do you have a link to the tendolar label with downloadable links?
DeleteI did a bit of poking around for a "tendolar" link, with no luck. I then tried search for some of the disks -- again, no luck.
ReplyDeleteHi, Jobe...sorry for the delay, been busy with the resident grandson...no, I don't have such a link.
ReplyDeleteThese will only be up for a week, so grab 'em now if you like guitar-jazz:
ReplyDeleteJohnny Smith - 1953 - Moonlight In Vermont (2016) (WPCR-29024) (FLAC)
https://mega.nz/file/3Ehg1TjQ#SWFVEn6yK50o_GBbLjYNhybZSJlhxfXyI3jGk_In7Jo
Johnny Smith - 1956 - The New Johnny Smith Quartet (2016) (WPCR-29025) (FLAC)
https://mega.nz/file/qZoWlIJA#0RWa62qVkZtyve8H_7q6ReXIi8ZIUe9-E9Bpve8C7yM
Johnny Smith - 1957 - The Johnny Smith Foursome (2017) (WPCR 29210) (FLAC)
https://mega.nz/file/fZZQiZja#R3e7tim-sv5mH3StV2q0iRcaA2tnZNTs_Ql1tmJb0zo
Johnny Smith - 1957 - The Johnny Smith Foursome Vol. 2 (2017) (WPCR-29211) (FLAC)
https://mega.nz/file/3MZQGBhR#rYZfnPl-AiNRJ1T1e-tsaVEub1E-qQfDZdXw807uA-E
Johnny Smith - 1959 - Johnny Smith Favorites (2016) (WPCR-29141) (FLAC)
https://mega.nz/file/OdJ0RKoa#rHCn7_5fW6JDyBiJNAqI3_T9GFM1xO2XMRMrmPaRBYE
Johnny Smith - 1960 - My Dear Little Sweetheart (2017) {WPCR-29212}
https://mega.nz/file/2QoRQAzQ#HjIgAt2pfADpo8T_-EHI4Lw2_2JpHubfSvOa3M9tjtE
Johnny Smith - 1960 - Plus The Trio (2017) (WPCR-29183) (FLAC)
https://mega.nz/file/qERiSDIB#D-5KODUB0XrBBpt3R-8V_lYimMbtWq1H5fEPN6UwJqI
Johnny Smith - 1961 - The Sound Of The Johnny Smith Guitar (Roulette Jazz 7243 5 31792 2 9)(FLAC)
https://mega.nz/file/LUYzyYrL#jBrGKUFmvLMXKJDP5NLad8V2gSktwx1UMKe7-M4jXw8
Johnny Smith - 1967 - Johnny Smith (1997) (Verve 314 537 752-2) (FLAC)
https://mega.nz/file/TQY3RaLR#LUHVsutugFjgblukIgkde35w5PU60h8WScSDooKe7ms
Johnny Smith - 1967 - Kaleidoscope (2012) (Verve UCCV-9417) (Japan) (FLAC)
https://mega.nz/file/mIJ0RRjK#Q_Z1GjhRPu71s1kbcIK17NssAjo4-t0Zt7Nbvmzhbuw
Johnny Smith - 2002 - The Complete Roost Small Group Sessions (Mosaic) (FLAC)
https://mega.nz/file/fZJA2aSZ#MXY9e2K-1tG2kj4EQKfQzo0jjRwT7UXTihwfDO8pF90
Johnny Smith - 2005 - Walk, Don't Run! (Roulette Jazz 7243 5 60440 2 9) (FLAC)
https://mega.nz/file/mARV2D7R#zVtj_TU8r9aLUzn4jjv5UYGzSSXbeIynGN5BAyVY1Ac
Johnny Smith Trio - 1958 - Easy Listening (2016) (WPCR-29084) (FLAC)
https://mega.nz/file/eMoWmLbI#xvOQgozVmz9OdkjZG5JdR2HfKP7gqHr5MAKlCOG0HAA
Johnny Smith Trio - 1959 - Designed For You (2017) (WPCR-29157) (FLAC)
https://mega.nz/file/7MojHA7L#ZkgRuosg4r8KvvOLH_c-DZsq8Tv8G9YWQobSrCDDwgs
Thanks again, drafter. Johnny Smith is an Excellent Jazz Guitarist.
DeleteI looked this guy up on AllMusic. He is well thought of. Mas thank yous sir, for providing this opportunity.
ReplyDeleteHi, Wacocrimatty! I was not aware of Johnny Smith, but I've got a good buddy up in Reno who tipped me to his work. Of note to rock fans like me...he's original source of "Walk, Don't Run," the Ventures first big hit, although they got their version from a cover by Chet Atkins.
ReplyDeleteAnyway...my pal in Reno asked me to organize and tag his files, as all of 'em had differing patterns of track number, artist, song title, etc. So...as long as I was passing 'em back to my buddy I figured I'd give youse guys a shot at 'em.