Jobe, as always, thanks for your amazing generosity! Thought you might be interested, the Albums That Should Exist blog recently published all the full sets that exist from Knebworth '90 (scroll down) https://albumsthatshouldexist.blogspot.com/
I was wondering if anyone could help ? I have a massive digital music collection and I'm getting up there in years and think it would be a shame for it to be lost , can anyone give me suggestions of what I can do with it?
Hi all !! Before I resume, let me address these questions/comments. First thanks Gummo for the heads up. As I've said before everything I post here comes from my own collection. Things bought at garage sales and the flea-market. It's all stacked up in no paticular order so I post em as I grab a stack. It's amazing the things I get for a dollar or two, so if you are looking for something chances are it will eventually end up here. Again thanks Gummo for stopping by and leaving a comment.
XRay, what I come up with is, first if you're so inclined, is to go ahead and post your stuff here. Anybody can do it and if you need help on how to do it The Boss is great at giving computer instructions (I can help too) Second if you like I can give you my e-mail address and we can communicate on how to get your stuff to me and I can start to post it. XRay, thanks for your offer, I'm always interested in getting things I don't have. Now back to the Store
the Merrymakers--Bubblegun If you like your music on the poppy side, hit this bad boy up. Just pretty darn fine. NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/d5t7k424
And Jobe: You scratched one of my itches with the Talking Heads. Looking to complete my Peter Gabriel collection. Any action on those would be appreciated.
And I too take requests. I post only the "new stuff" that I have bought with the occasional stupidly large uploads when someone off list has hit me up for an artist. Ask away. Maybe I have it. And maybe I will have time to upload.
Hey Jobe, XRay here, I would appreciate some communication by email, I don't know how to post myself, plus I think it would take years to post all of my collection. Would appreciate it very much. Thanks
Thanks Brother Jobe - do we know why the Japanese version is in any way different? It is LOVELY and fine fine quality but have so many editions (Favourite boot = Blood on The Tapes Vols I & II) but thought I would give this a go and frankly look at this; it IS the best Dylan Album released bar none! (fight, fight, fight . . . . . . ) Thanks anyhoo bruh!
Sorry to be a drag but is anyone else having trouble with imagenetz used by Jeremiah?! I just keep getting stalling of serval minutes (hours!?) and finally now after some hours saying the service is down?! Nothing wrong with anywhere else ( have downloaded several others whilst waiting for imagenetz to kick in!?) Anyone? Cheers!
XRay I'm so glad you've decided to become a part of this mess. The Smokin Joe is fab, and works like a charm however I can't get the Snowy White to open.
Alligator 35 x 35 The final brick in the Wall -- I have now posted all known Alligator Records anniversary disks in these Hallowed Halls. NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/bxz9madk
And welcome XRay. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.
Thanks wacocrimatty! Love some Alligator! (sliced with chips? err. . . fries?) collected the set and they are truly great compilations of that part of the world’s finest music! Thanks so much bruh!
Indeed they are. I was introduced to that label back in my college radio days, where Albert Collins first left his indelible mark on me. Sooooo much good stuff on all the Alligator comps. ("Sound the Bell"--the lead cut on one of the first Alligator comps just popped up in my player this weekend...that sent me off into a Johnny Winter jag).
J. Geils Band--Sanctuary (192.24) This is the final piece of the J. Geils puzzle -- which I have previously posted herein. NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/5b7923tf
American Flyer was an American folk rock supergroup. American Flyer formed in 1976 and released two successful albums on United Artists before disbanding in 1978. They also charted one minor hit, "Let Me Down Easy", which hit No. 80 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 in 1976. Their self-titled first album is also notable for having been produced by Beatles producer, George Martin. I already posted the 2nd one. If you like really good folk rock , check them out!
American Flyer - American Flyer https://workupload.com/file/DBJFQba9amx
Joshua Redman, Brad Mehldau, Christian McBride, Brian Blade -- RoundAgain. Modern jazz with a lineup of jazz studs. NOW GIT! https://tinyurl.com/4jteufzw
Barefoot Servants is the debut album by the band Barefoot Servants (featuring Ben Schultz, Jon Butcher, Leland Sklar and Ray Brinker), released in 1994 on Epic. Barefoot Servants - Barefoot Servants https://workupload.com/file/5NvbbTPv5DJ
BBM ("Baker Bruce Moore") is the name of the short-lived power trio, formed in 1993 by long-established artists, bassist Jack Bruce, guitarist Gary Moore and drummer Ginger Baker BBM https://workupload.com/file/TLvRGJCsWvB
If the name sounds familiar it’s because Bernard is none other than the son of the late great Blues guitarist, Luther Allison. Bernard Allison - The River's Rising (2008) https://workupload.com/file/9yycpKvYw7w
Carey Bell, Billy Branch, James Cotton, Junior Wells -- Harp Attack! All you Alligator collections take heed, and grab this one. It is muy fine. NOW GIT! https://tinyurl.com/34wyvnaz
First, as Eeyore said: "Thanks for noticing me." This one is indeed fine. Carey Bell, Billy Branch, James Cotton, Junior Wells are the four "harpists" -- kind of a take off of Showdown! (with Albert Collins, Robert Cray and Johnny Copeland). If you like the blues, with harmonica, grab this one. Or don't.
The Nick Mason book (on Amazon for about $3.00 for Kindle when I bought it) is also excellent. Memorable for the picture of when Syd Barrett shows up for a Wish You Were Here session.
Qango – Live In The Hood 2007 If you are a fan of ELP or Asia this is a rare one and you should check it out. It is a WAV Audio file httpsworkupload.comfileSfUWrDZE5Yx
Nick Drake -- Five Leaves Left. (192/24) I can and will post his entire recorded output (to my knowledge) if requested. NOW GIT! https://tinyurl.com/hfu9ubfn
Drive-By Truckers-American Band
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/9117689-Drive-By-Truckers-American-Band
Link- https://workupload.com/file/YV8AScz5LKs
Dave Davies-Rippin Up Time
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/1325551-Dave-Davies-Rippin-Up-Time
Link- https://workupload.com/file/MFWUPsESPa8
The Flock-The Flock
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/8334432-The-Flock-The-Flock
Link- https://workupload.com/file/UzAUUwzawvR
Ten Years After-Stonedhenge
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2430480-Ten-Years-After-Stonedhenge
Link- https://workupload.com/file/wH8u3XAAX3F
James Brown-50th Anniversary Collection
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2163427-James-Brown-The-50th-Anniversary-Collection
Link 1- https://workupload.com/file/ZXQwPtCgXxb
Link 2- https://workupload.com/file/PqGGa9LuY8v
The Who-Hits 50
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/6246861-The-Who-The-Who-Hits-50
Link 1- https://workupload.com/file/2EkwLpvWprc
Link 2- https://workupload.com/file/kDjGvfTWfuw
Various Artists-Live At Knebworth
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/90231-Various-Knebworth
Link 1- https://workupload.com/file/ZPtgguqt5FF
Link 2- https://workupload.com/file/NK75HhJe8r4
Jobe, as always, thanks for your amazing generosity! Thought you might be interested, the Albums That Should Exist blog recently published all the full sets that exist from Knebworth '90 (scroll down)
ReplyDeletehttps://albumsthatshouldexist.blogspot.com/
I was wondering if anyone could help ? I have a massive digital music collection and I'm getting up there in years and think it would be a shame for it to be lost , can anyone give me suggestions of what I can do with it?
ReplyDeleteHi all !! Before I resume, let me address these questions/comments. First thanks Gummo for the heads up. As I've said before everything I post here comes from my own collection. Things bought at garage sales and the flea-market. It's all stacked up in no paticular order so I post em as I grab a stack. It's amazing the things I get for a dollar or two, so if you are looking for something chances are it will eventually end up here. Again thanks Gummo for stopping by and leaving a comment.
ReplyDeleteXRay, what I come up with is, first if you're so inclined, is to go ahead and post your stuff here. Anybody can do it and if you need help on how to do it The Boss is great at giving computer instructions (I can help too) Second if you like I can give you my e-mail address and we can communicate on how to get your stuff to me and I can start to post it. XRay, thanks for your offer, I'm always interested in getting things I don't have. Now back to the Store
ReplyDeleteThe Mothers Of Invention-Absolutely Free
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/6225591-Frank-Zappa-The-Mothers-Of-Invention-Absolutely-Free
Link- https://workupload.com/file/B67mZa7ME8M
Lots of Foghat. Pretty much every thing (ALL ALBUMS) from the debut up to and including "Tight Shoes."
ReplyDeleteNOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/yc857sxh
And Jobe is the MAN. Can't say it enough. (Will be swinging back through to pick up the Frank Zappa!)
ReplyDeleteThe Kinks-- Sleepwalker and Misfits. My personal two faves.
ReplyDeleteNOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/y8sbjrmb
Dr. Demento-25th Anniversary Collection
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/990673-Dr-Demento-25th-Anniversary-Collection-More-Of-The-Greatest-Novelty-Records-Of-All-Time
Link 1- https://workupload.com/file/uUYkFaDVDgB
Disc 2- https://workupload.com/file/Ha97MD8Wf8B
Black Sabbath-Master Of Reality
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1126781-Black-Sabbath-Master-Of-Reality
Link- https://workupload.com/file/AHN53dkgSsG
Tartanic-Unstoppable
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/29579047-Tartanic-Unstoppable
Link- https://workupload.com/file/tC2sQuDCryg
Alice Cooper-Billion Dollar Babies(Deluxe Edition)
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2080701-Alice-Cooper-Billion-Dollar-Babies
Link 1- https://workupload.com/file/ujeYqAMLeGs
Link 2- https://workupload.com/file/QwwXCtCk7EW
Foghat-Live II
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/14016805-Foghat-Live-II
Link 1- https://workupload.com/file/A7qw4zpPJ9q
Link 2- https://workupload.com/file/xwjSW64uF7b
*For wacocrimaatty if you don't have it
Otis Redding-The Anthology
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/950523-Otis-Redding-Dreams-To-Remember-The-Otis-Redding-Anthology
Link 1- https://workupload.com/file/RSA7BxTAbWw
Link 2- https://workupload.com/file/zs2RHhATpZC
Elvis-50 Worldwide Gold Hits
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/4790979-Elvis-50-Worldwide-Gold-Award-Hits-Volume-1
Link 1- https://workupload.com/file/7Vj6kSn2qSn
Link 2- https://workupload.com/file/w33PqB634Vn
Uriah Heep-The Best Of
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/29950939-Uriah-Heep-The-Best-Of
Link- https://workupload.com/file/SDRb5HWTvCv
Talking Heads-The Name Of This Band Is Talking Heads
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1718928-Talking-Heads-The-Name-Of-This-Band-Is-Talking-Heads
Link 1- https://workupload.com/file/5Cru2aRh9d2
Link 2- https://workupload.com/file/KVZaf9j7Yeb
the Merrymakers--Bubblegun
ReplyDeleteIf you like your music on the poppy side, hit this bad boy up. Just pretty darn fine.
NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/d5t7k424
And Jobe: You scratched one of my itches with the Talking Heads. Looking to complete my Peter Gabriel collection. Any action on those would be appreciated.
And I too take requests. I post only the "new stuff" that I have bought with the occasional stupidly large uploads when someone off list has hit me up for an artist.
Ask away. Maybe I have it. And maybe I will have time to upload.
Hey Jobe, XRay here, I would appreciate some communication by email, I don't know how to post myself, plus I think it would take years to post all of my collection. Would appreciate it very much. Thanks
ReplyDeleteOh yeah no dash after the word com
ReplyDeleteThanks Jobe got it!
ReplyDeleteThe Royal Guardsmen-Anthology
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1555924-The-Royal-Guardsmen-Anthology
Link- https://workupload.com/file/YJQL9gqVbQ8
Beastie Boys-License To Ill
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/35894-Beastie-Boys-Licensed-To-Ill
Link- https://workupload.com/file/FxJsve7A23s
Iggy Pop-American Caesar
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/590445-Iggy-Pop-American-Caesar
Link- https://workupload.com/file/zrTPJmPDNCL
Bob Dylan-Blood On The Tracks (Japanese Edition)
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/4204700-Bob-Dylan-Blood-On-The-Tracks
Link- https://workupload.com/file/BwLEbZxzWmu
Thanks Brother Jobe - do we know why the Japanese version is in any way different? It is LOVELY and fine fine quality but have so many editions (Favourite boot = Blood on The Tapes Vols I & II) but thought I would give this a go and frankly look at this; it IS the best Dylan Album released bar none! (fight, fight, fight . . . . . . ) Thanks anyhoo bruh!
DeleteThat is fine rip of that one. And yes. It is Zimmy's best, IMHO.
DeleteMas thanks!
Humble Pie-Rockin' The Fillmore
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/8121293-Humble-Pie-Performance-Rockin-The-Fillmore
Link- https://workupload.com/file/JWSYLNKUPmJ
Aynsley Dunbar Retaliation- To Mum
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2827573-The-Aynsley-Dunbar-Retaliation-To-Mum-From-Aynsley-And-The-Boys
Link- https://workupload.com/file/VgmPH2jyJpT
Eric Steckel-Feels Like Home
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/1321907-Eric-Steckel-Feels-Like-Home
Link- https://workupload.com/file/xNCC2xcQNJR
Tony Spinner- Live In Europe
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/7979977-Tony-Spinner-Live-In-Europe-
Link- https://workupload.com/file/PbmTeWNxNaw
Buddy Miles-The Best Of
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/1393103-Buddy-Miles-The-Best-Of
Link- https://workupload.com/file/sb7tFSP38CQ
Soul/Funk...
ReplyDeleteSly & The Family Stone - 1968 - Dance To The Music (2007 Bonus Tracks)
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/bbe995800fe9099cede1d00fe77f93dd.zip
Folk...
ReplyDeleteMike Heron - 1996 - Where The Mystics Swim
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/0f3adc33d966b6c299d330d80afdc359.zip
Rock...
ReplyDeleteBadfinger - 1970 - Magic Christian Music (1991 Bonus Tracks)
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/c815dc5841c5f7521d42291fbb18d9a1.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeletePlease Please Me - 60s British Pop, Inside Out - Gordon Thompson
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/a60d1af969cd146d74936b8ff97e95a9.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteHomeward Bound The Life of Paul Simon - Peter Carlin
https://workupload.com/file/vMKavS8WEM8
Folk...
ReplyDeletePogues - 2008 - Just Look Them Straight In The Eye And Say...Poguemahone
https://workupload.com/file/Me3n57jZ2Ye
Adult Bookstore...Art...
ReplyDeleteGeorgia OKeeffe - Janet Souter
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/85cfc6ba91a782190e003cda82921327.zip
Blues...Skip James - 2022 - The Complete 1931 Sessions
ReplyDeletehttps://www.imagenetz.de/files/e27bf25be754a7f71470e870608064c1.zip
Jazz...
ReplyDeleteCarla Bley - 1985 - Night-Glo
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/3a1aa9e27555ec47f9c4fb74012316a2.zip
Rock...
ReplyDeleteMoody Blues - 1970 - A Question of Balance (2006 Deluxe Edition)
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/5f213ee00aa83905e6952a5567f02679.zip
Audiobook...
ReplyDeleteJohn Steinbeck - 2010 - The Grapes of Wrath
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/88cee23172812626a7346c234dc2a373.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteAngels A to Z - A Whos Who of the Heavenly Host - Matthew Bunson
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/7edc3434e98ed75d82fa0912cd8a6085.zip
Folk...
ReplyDeleteFairport Convention - 2013 - Rising For The Moon (Deluxe Edition)
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/3bca9ca8f9785577847944f396bfad2a.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteCollected Letters, 1944-1967 - Neal Cassady
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/6e14b5f5517aa6d76a18770ed4405d4d.zip
Funk...
ReplyDeleteFunkadelic - 1970 - Free Your Mind... And Your Ass Will Follow (2005 Bonus Tracks)
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/0be094704eba9fe509c50bb985b6ff17.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteNew Illustrated History of the Nazis - Alessandra Minerbi
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/0aef4a9abec1e6526227bcc7188ceba9.zip
Folk...
ReplyDeleteShel Silverstein - 1972 - Freakin At The Freakers Ball
https://workupload.com/file/qC75WqKrTmX
Sorry to be a drag but is anyone else having trouble with imagenetz used by Jeremiah?! I just keep getting stalling of serval minutes (hours!?) and finally now after some hours saying the service is down?! Nothing wrong with anywhere else ( have downloaded several others whilst waiting for imagenetz to kick in!?) Anyone? Cheers!
ReplyDeleteI have the same problem
DeleteIt would appear Imagenetz has righted itself & all links are working fine now. try again!
Deletejeremiah
Thanks Jeremiah, All good now as you say; both the Heron and the Fairport Convention came down the pike real smooooth! Thanks buddy!
Deleteall good now
DeleteGov't Mule-Live At Roseland Ballroom
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/7336027-Govt-Mule-Live-At-Roseland-Ballroom
Link- https://workupload.com/file/AmXWNjCWqsC
Scott Henderson-Dog Party
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2673831-Scott-Henderson-Dog-Party
Link- https://workupload.com/file/DSATwa75fuY
Eric Hisaw-Nature Of The Blues
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/13726615-Eric-Hisaw-Nature-Of-The-Blues
Link- https://workupload.com/file/bA9sZwNKDe8
Lynyrd Skynyrd-Live Winterland
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/818989-Lynyrd-Skynyrd-Authorized-Bootleg-Live-At-Winterland-San-Francisco-Mar-07-1976
Link- https://workupload.com/file/kU7SuySV2Dr
Chris Hicks- Dog Eat Dog World
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/6625619-Chris-Hicks-Dog-Eat-Dog-World
Link-https://workupload.com/file/sDgL2n93X9W
My first upload, hope it works Snowy White - Restless
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/TgH6h3DVKYU
ONLY DOWNLOADS KB NOT MB
DeleteI know, I messed up somehow. Will try again later on this one. Thanks for letting me know!
DeleteSmokin Joe Kubek & Bnois King – Close To The Bone
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/feXxAC7v8Ma
XRay I'm so glad you've decided to become a part of this mess. The Smokin Joe is fab, and works like a charm however I can't get the Snowy White to open.
ReplyDeleteStill getting the feel for this! I don't know why but workupload sometimes file not found even after I uploaded it!
DeleteHey Jobe, I'll see what I can do about that, in the meantime...
ReplyDeleteAmerican Flyer - Spirit Of A Woman
https://workupload.com/file/5P993P9wPtF
Albert Cummings - Believe
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/uhmf7pR9ZWv
Alligator 35 x 35
ReplyDeleteThe final brick in the Wall -- I have now posted all known Alligator Records anniversary disks in these Hallowed Halls.
NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/bxz9madk
And welcome XRay. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.
Thanks wacocrimatty! Love some Alligator! (sliced with chips? err. . . fries?) collected the set and they are truly great compilations of that part of the world’s finest music! Thanks so much bruh!
DeleteIndeed they are. I was introduced to that label back in my college radio days, where Albert Collins first left his indelible mark on me. Sooooo much good stuff on all the Alligator comps. ("Sound the Bell"--the lead cut on one of the first Alligator comps just popped up in my player this weekend...that sent me off into a Johnny Winter jag).
DeleteA good one from 1992
ReplyDeleteArc Angels - Arc Angels
https://workupload.com/file/hrcHWP6nbL9
Son of Jim Croce!
ReplyDeleteA.J. Croce - That's Me In The Bar
https://workupload.com/file/FjxmYW8mQqf
J. Geils Band--Sanctuary (192.24)
ReplyDeleteThis is the final piece of the J. Geils puzzle -- which I have previously posted herein.
NOW GIT!: https://tinyurl.com/5b7923tf
Abraxas Pool is a 1997 album by ex-Santana members Mike Shrieve, Neal Schon, Gregg Rolie, José "Chepito" Areas, Alphonso Johnson, and Mike Carabello.
ReplyDeleteAbraxas Pool
https://workupload.com/file/4Bn6wer5HJe
Showdown! is a collaborative blues album by guitarists Albert Collins, Robert Cray and Johnny Copeland, released in 1985 through Alligator Records
ReplyDeleteShowdown! https://workupload.com/file/3JZFcE9ZGSc
American Flyer was an American folk rock supergroup.
ReplyDeleteAmerican Flyer formed in 1976 and released two successful albums on United Artists before disbanding in 1978. They also charted one minor hit, "Let Me Down Easy", which hit No. 80 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 in 1976. Their self-titled first album is also notable for having been produced by Beatles producer, George Martin.
I already posted the 2nd one. If you like really good folk rock , check them out!
American Flyer - American Flyer
https://workupload.com/file/DBJFQba9amx
If you like classic rock, blues rock , please leave me a note , I will gladly take all requests and will check here daily. I have a whole BIG Bunch!
ReplyDeleteJoshua Redman, Brad Mehldau, Christian McBride, Brian Blade -- RoundAgain.
ReplyDeleteModern jazz with a lineup of jazz studs.
NOW GIT! https://tinyurl.com/4jteufzw
Barefoot Servants is the debut album by the band Barefoot Servants (featuring Ben Schultz, Jon Butcher, Leland Sklar and Ray Brinker), released in 1994 on Epic.
ReplyDeleteBarefoot Servants - Barefoot Servants
https://workupload.com/file/5NvbbTPv5DJ
BBM ("Baker Bruce Moore") is the name of the short-lived power trio, formed in 1993 by long-established artists, bassist Jack Bruce, guitarist Gary Moore and drummer Ginger Baker
ReplyDeleteBBM
https://workupload.com/file/TLvRGJCsWvB
If the name sounds familiar it’s because Bernard is none other than the son of the late great Blues guitarist, Luther Allison.
ReplyDeleteBernard Allison - The River's Rising (2008)
https://workupload.com/file/9yycpKvYw7w
Carey Bell, Billy Branch, James Cotton, Junior Wells -- Harp Attack!
ReplyDeleteAll you Alligator collections take heed, and grab this one. It is muy fine.
NOW GIT! https://tinyurl.com/34wyvnaz
Or collectors. [Now going in for my cognitive testing from Dr. Johnson.]
DeleteThanks Waco! I came, I got and now I’ll git! Laters Alligators, in a while. . . no I’ll best leave it!!!
DeleteFirst, as Eeyore said: "Thanks for noticing me."
DeleteThis one is indeed fine. Carey Bell, Billy Branch, James Cotton, Junior Wells are the four "harpists" -- kind of a take off of Showdown! (with Albert Collins, Robert Cray and Johnny Copeland). If you like the blues, with harmonica, grab this one. Or don't.
Folk...
ReplyDeleteLoudon Wainwright III - 1999 - The Atlantic Recordings
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/c5fada098b066da79409a99b4cde18db.zip
Adult Bookstore...
ReplyDeleteComfortably Numb - The Inside Story of Pink Floyd - Mark Blake
https://workupload.com/file/2wYaB5mUxGA
The Nick Mason book (on Amazon for about $3.00 for Kindle when I bought it) is also excellent. Memorable for the picture of when Syd Barrett shows up for a Wish You Were Here session.
DeleteAudiobook...
ReplyDeleteTom Phillips - 2019 - Humans - A Brief History Of How We Fucked It Up
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/77ca17d9b568a26f6c7b867b52f55225.zip
Folk...
ReplyDeleteEd Sanders - 2004 - Thirsting for Peace
https://www.imagenetz.de/files/d9224e2577a22f41a5a3805e74ad1282.zip
Thanks Jezzer! Loudon, Floyd Tom Phillips book at bedtime (sic) and Sanders!! what’s not to dig? ya dig? I did!
DeleteQango – Live In The Hood 2007
ReplyDeleteIf you are a fan of ELP or Asia this is a rare one and you should check it out. It is a WAV Audio file
httpsworkupload.comfileSfUWrDZE5Yx
Brad Mehldau--Largo
ReplyDeleteNow GIT! https://tinyurl.com/mv73e92a
Nick Drake -- Five Leaves Left
One of the most beautiful albums ever created.
GIT! https://tinyurl.com/yprmfy4k
Snowy White - Driving On The 44
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/ySMdeZx5hRC
Cowboy - 2011 - Boyer & Talton-Reunion 2010
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/dgyTMpuP2VS
Amazing Rhythm Aces - Full House Aces High
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/FPN5rahxZJF
Warren Haynes- Live At The New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival, May 6th 2006 [Live] [flac
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/8ReHg9HEDhE
Alvin Lee - The Last Show (2013
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/4GLzMSYazv3
Nick Drake -- Five Leaves Left. (192/24)
ReplyDeleteI can and will post his entire recorded output (to my knowledge) if requested.
NOW GIT! https://tinyurl.com/hfu9ubfn
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBetts Hall Leavell And Trucks-Live At The Coffee Pot 1983
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/RpED3fJZ4GN