and again Jobe slips her into top gear and brakes screaming, heads that hot rod down the road. . . . . . sheesh how DOES he find the time? Top Job brother!
Thanks for the head's up Andy about Workupload. I've been using it for over a couple of years and have had no problems with it at all, downloading or uploading. I am/will continue to use it seeing as how it's one of the easiet to use
wacocrimatty, you posted the International Pop Overthroww seriees last month. I just got around to going through iit this morning and it seeems that the file for Volume 18 is empdty. could I respectfully rrequest a patch job for this?
Patch job No. 1-- Vol. 18 is here. (A future "patch job" will be done to Vol. 17, which had only one of three disks represented.) That aggression will not stand! Git Vol. 18!: https://tinyurl.com/4yskka8b
Eno "rarities" -- I poked through my collection to find these that I once thought were rare releases from Eno. Maybe they ain't. (Also threw in a couple of Eno boots). Git! https://tinyurl.com/2zf8seab
For those who have indulged, did these albums turn out to be "rare?" Or am I just full of bat guano? I know that I have one that was a fan only release...which I believe was about 500 cd's or so.
A really nice selection and I have all already but they are great and the two boots (rare as hen's teeth Eno boots!) are really high quality and well worth having if anyone doesn’t already (amongst my favourite of Eno’s live work) the other semi official collections are also well worth having if anyone doesn’t have these either. No Pussy Footing and Thursday Afternoon are from films and everyone should have these also! Hope that is at least of interest if not riveting read!? Anymore would be welcome! [I have an engineers pre-tape of My Life In The Bush with D Byrne on cassette that is quite unique and will share when I find it!] Great work as ever wacocrimatty
I have determined to get the entire Robin Trower catalog. Here are the remaining five that I need: 1988 Take What You Need 1990 In the Line of Fire 1997 Someday Blues 2003 Living Out of Time 2005 Another Days Blues If you have a copy, can you up it here? I would prefer low grade flacs, but 320.mp3's are wunnerful. Once accomplished, I will post it all up here. Thanks in advance.
If you will send an e-mail to me, wacocrimatty@yahoo.com, I will send you a link to send them to me. And I will post up for you. Giving you all credit, of course. MAS, MAS THANKS.
Never heard of this gal. Took my own advice -- "what the Hell do you have to lose?" [OK, maybe from someone painted orange] and downloaded. Excellent disk. Any recommendations of her other catalog items?
The Rolling Stones-A Bigger Bang
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/874450-The-Rolling-Stones-A-Bigger-Bang
Link- https://workupload.com/file/7Tb3TBKLBtT
Iggy Pop and James Williamson-Kill City
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/580258-Iggy-Pop-James-Williamson-Kill-City
Link- https://workupload.com/file/8kjEnkzjzpb
Alice Cooper-Constrictor
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/753000-Alice-Cooper-Constrictor
Link- https://workupload.com/file/ahdp49edDPB
Pinnick, Gales, Pridgen
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/22883162-Pinnick-Gales-Pridgen-Pinnick-Gales-Pridgen
Link- https://workupload.com/file/VjrqZZqnSWx
Johnnie Johnson-Blue Hand Johnny
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/4978359-Johnnie-Johnson-Blue-Hand-Johnnie
Link- https://workupload.com/file/bpw2gj5sGQE
T-Model Ford-Bad Man
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/314657-T-Model-Ford-Bad-Man
Link- https://workupload.com/file/EJLmHdNJfr3
AC/DC-Rock Or Bust
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/6381187-ACDC-Rock-Or-Bust
Link- https://workupload.com/file/MGPTrUtUnzB
David Crosby-Croz
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/5357672-David-Crosby-Croz
Link- https://workupload.com/file/2qDzvUNuSyB
Little Feat-Live From Neon Park
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/6740111-Little-Feat-Live-From-Neon-Park
Link 1- https://workupload.com/file/3aEz9X97EsC
Link 2- https://workupload.com/file/eGZJrMGqyUJ
Rick Danko-Cryin' Heart Blues
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/823536-Rick-Danko-Cryin-Heart-Blues
Link- https://workupload.com/file/JwkwtWhhuTV
Triumph-Never Surrender
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/28644766-Triumph-Never-Surrender
Link- https://workupload.com/file/HEG7yp5tRVc
Whitesnake-1987
ReplyDeleteinfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/9951-Whitesnake-1987
Link- https://workupload.com/file/mwyjbVzPA8k
Motley Crue-Girls Girls Girls
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/3548787-M%C3%B6tley-Cr%C3%BCe-Girls-Girls-Girls
Link- https://workupload.com/file/wJgtSsUa49n
The Black Crowes-Shake Your Money Maker
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/3256753-The-Black-Crowes-Shake-Your-Money-Maker
Link- https://workupload.com/file/32s89mPTKrA
The Rolling Stones-Tattoo You
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2945795-Rolling-Stones-Tattoo-You
Link- https://workupload.com/file/GfNz97p87cv
Jackson Browne-Standing In The Breach
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/815878-Jackson-Browne-Standing-In-The-Breach
Link- https://workupload.com/file/RUhNauTmKP3
Marshall Crenshaw-The 9 Volt Years
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2691809-Marshall-Crenshaw-The-9-Volt-Years-Battery-Powered-Home-Demos-Curios-1979-198
Link- https://workupload.com/file/teqxxHFMMys
Tom Waits-Mule Variations
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/14287-Tom-Waits-Mule-Variations
Link- https://workupload.com/file/rK529zPTY9T
Various-Rarities From Bob Hite Vaults
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/617677-Dr-Boogie-Rarities-From-The-Bob-Hite-Vaults
Link- https://workupload.com/file/Nbm4V8c2rJa
NOFX-Punk In Drublic
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/24592-NOFX-Punk-In-Drublic
Link- https://workupload.com/file/QSW5m3mQcxG
The Johnnie Johnson Band-Johnnie Be Back
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/1115312-Johnnie-Johnson-Johnnie-Be-Back-
Link- https://workupload.com/file/YdytgezBTAg
The Butterfield Blues Band-Live
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/3708311-The-Butterfield-Blues-Band-Live
Link- https://workupload.com/file/56y2hgDUX9e
Johnnie Johnson And The Kentucky Headhunters-That'll Work
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/710609-Johnnie-Johnson-And-The-Kentucky-Headhunters-Thatll-Work
Link- https://workupload.com/file/6msjLgD2uc8
Hey! If you like Surf Rock, check out Marty Stuart:
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGQMXHICN0g
and again Jobe slips her into top gear and brakes screaming, heads that hot rod down the road. . . . . . sheesh how DOES he find the time? Top Job brother!
ReplyDeleteBob Dylan-Highway 61 Revisited (SACD)
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/918560-Bob-Dylan-Highway-61-Revisited
Link- https://workupload.com/file/V2LMwbXxP7q
Bob Dylan-Bringing It All Back Home (SACD)
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2636144-Bob-Dylan-Bringing-It-All-Back-Home
Link- https://workupload.com/file/H54DZKSMN2Y
Graham Parker-BBC Live In Concert
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/7957356-Graham-Parker-BBC-Live-In-Concert
Link- https://workupload.com/file/p3NABjVRJnw
Outfreakingstanding!
DeleteThe Guess Who-This Time Long Ago
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/2886937-The-Guess-Who-This-Time-Long-Ago
Link 1- https://workupload.com/file/RxSC5fAzgUR
Link 2- https://workupload.com/file/N87ADUghqUC
Elvis Presley-Double Features-Viva Las Vegas/Roustabout
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/4247764-Elvis-Viva-Las-Vegas-And-Roustabout
Link- https://workupload.com/file/rm2qtgTZVmX
Rod Stewart-Every Picture Tells A Story
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/12442913-Rod-Stewart-Every-Picture-Tells-A-Story
Link-https://workupload.com/file/74nR34UN7TS
Tom Waits-Small Change
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/8163647-Tom-Waits-Small-Change
Link- https://workupload.com/file/TMGMF8DxCk4
Kris Kristofferson-The Austin Sessions
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/4158172-Kris-Kristofferson-The-Austin-Sessions
Link- https://workupload.com/file/xX55MzXbd4K
The Kinks-Think Visual
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/4167995-The-Kinks-Think-Visual
Link- https://workupload.com/file/ktjGuwdpUhT
Leonard-The Future
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/13631614-Leonard-Cohen-The-Future
Link- https://workupload.com/file/FTVRchAJLBb
Left out the Cohen
DeleteJames McMurtry-Childish Things
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/4431935-James-McMurtry-Childish-Things
Link- https://workupload.com/file/CX4dVrfwTu7
Thanks for this Jobe! (As an aside seeing as folk are leaving criticism about workupload but this one came down in literal seconds - under a minute!)
DeleteThanks for the head's up Andy about Workupload. I've been using it for over a couple of years and have had no problems with it at all, downloading or uploading. I am/will continue to use it seeing as how it's one of the easiet to use
Deletewacocrimatty, you posted the International Pop Overthroww seriees last month. I just got around to going through iit this morning and it seeems that the file for Volume 18 is empdty. could I respectfully rrequest a patch job for this?
ReplyDeleteIt is empty on my end, too. I just ordered a copy, and will post up upon receipt.
DeletePatch job No. 1-- Vol. 18 is here. (A future "patch job" will be done to Vol. 17, which had only one of three disks represented.) That aggression will not stand!
DeleteGit Vol. 18!: https://tinyurl.com/4yskka8b
Wayne Brady-A Long Time Coming
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/9717615-Wayne-Brady-A-Long-Time-Coming
Link- https://workupload.com/file/XjFd8d3y2Cu
Bobby Womack-Greatest Hits
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/1942416-Bobby-Womack-Greatest-Hits
Link- https://workupload.com/file/T8UBuD7zDTM
Jimi Hendrix-The Essential Volumes 1 And 2
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2226314-Jimi-Hendrix-The-Essential-Jimi-Hendrix-Volumes-One-And-Two
Disc 1- https://workupload.com/file/QJQjL5TV7ff
Link 2- https://workupload.com/file/MZz79CqbmCd
Johnny And The Hurricanes-Rocking Goose (Not Lee Dorsey as stated on text)
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/14691347-Johnny-And-The-Hurricanes-Rocking-Goose-The-Definitive-Collection
Disc 1- https://workupload.com/file/b4pPspFH59G
Disc 2- https://workupload.com/file/eFZGCtW2f8D
The Byrds-Sweetheart Of The Rodeo
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2764218-The-Byrds-Sweetheart-Of-The-Rodeo
Link- https://workupload.com/file/shWQGvPnBbE
Tom Waits-Real Gone
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/725701-Tom-Waits-Real-Gone
Link- https://workupload.com/file/UYJHQ5uvFWd
Hi... is this the original version of Real Gone, or the remastered version?
DeleteIt's the 2004 version
DeleteTa!
DeleteEno "rarities" -- I poked through my collection to find these that I once thought were rare releases from Eno. Maybe they ain't. (Also threw in a couple of Eno boots).
ReplyDeleteGit! https://tinyurl.com/2zf8seab
Thanks brother
DeleteFor those who have indulged, did these albums turn out to be "rare?" Or am I just full of bat guano? I know that I have one that was a fan only release...which I believe was about 500 cd's or so.
DeleteA really nice selection and I have all already but they are great and the two boots (rare as hen's teeth Eno boots!) are really high quality and well worth having if anyone doesn’t already (amongst my favourite of Eno’s live work) the other semi official collections are also well worth having if anyone doesn’t have these either. No Pussy Footing and Thursday Afternoon are from films and everyone should have these also! Hope that is at least of interest if not riveting read!? Anymore would be welcome! [I have an engineers pre-tape of My Life In The Bush with D Byrne on cassette that is quite unique and will share when I find it!] Great work as ever wacocrimatty
DeleteThanks for the Response! Now I know, the rest of the story!
DeleteKarla Bonoff--Best of.
ReplyDeleteTruly one of my fave guilty pleasures.
Git!: https://tinyurl.com/4vdxndjz
Dave Brubeck--Portrait of a Legend
ReplyDeleteGit!: https://tinyurl.com/bdnrdepv
13th Floor Elevators-The Psychedelic Sounds Of
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/33444047-The-13th-Floor-Elevators-The-Psychedelic-Sounds-Of-The-13th-Floor-Elevators
Link- https://workupload.com/file/C76yrbfemTm
Rubber-1-900-Spank You
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/13582175-Rubber-1-900-SPANK-YOU
Link- https://workupload.com/file/XRsn4ubm7za
Minor Threat-Complete Discography
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/5148402-Minor-Threat-Complete-Discography
Link- https://workupload.com/file/ZdC4MTZ7tn2
The Velvet Underground-White Light White Heat
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2818983-The-Velvet-Underground-White-LightWhite-Heat-The-Velvet-Underground-Nico
Link- https://workupload.com/file/FgRARYZL6u2
Commander Cody And His Lost Planet Airmen-Country Cassanova
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/6128969-Commander-Cody-And-His-Lost-Planet-Airmen-Country-Casanova
Link- https://workupload.com/file/uYKQhKXnq8b
Joe Walsh-You Bought It You Name It
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/5057652-Joe-Walsh-You-Bought-It-You-Name-It
Link- https://workupload.com/file/PXWhevheKHW
Sugarloaf- Sugarloaf/Spaceship Earth
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/master/582991-Sugarloaf-Sugarloaf-Spaceship-Earth
Link- https://workupload.com/file/etuFT39gY7y
Scorpions-In Trance
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/3091656-Scorpions-In-Trance
Link- https://workupload.com/file/LBYQbTNQNZB
Captain Beefheart-Doc At The Radar Station
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/673933-Captain-Beefheart-And-The-Magic-Band-Doc-At-The-Radar-Station
Link- https://workupload.com/file/Ev56yZ9TgZr
I have determined to get the entire Robin Trower catalog. Here are the remaining five that I need:
ReplyDelete1988 Take What You Need
1990 In the Line of Fire
1997 Someday Blues
2003 Living Out of Time
2005 Another Days Blues
If you have a copy, can you up it here? I would prefer low grade flacs, but 320.mp3's are wunnerful. Once accomplished, I will post it all up here.
Thanks in advance.
I have all in FLAC, but I don't know how to post them here. If you can explain, I will attempt posting.
DeleteIf you will send an e-mail to me, wacocrimatty@yahoo.com, I will send you a link to send them to me. And I will post up for you. Giving you all credit, of course. MAS, MAS THANKS.
DeleteI sent that email a few days ago....I don't know if you received it. Check your spam
DeleteCaptain Beefheart-Trout Mask Replica
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/5989343-Captain-Beefheart-His-Magic-Band-Trout-Mask-Replica
Link- https://workupload.com/file/B5Xg47cw4Uu
Robyn Hitchcock And The Egyptians-Gotta Let This Hen Out
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/2054424-Robyn-Hitchcock-And-The-Egyptians-Gotta-Let-This-Hen-Out
Link- https://workupload.com/file/JSuv3RN545U
Michael Bloomfield-It's Not Killing Me
ReplyDeleteInfo-https://www.discogs.com/release/4402882-Mike-Bloomfield-Its-Not-Killing-Me
Link- https://workupload.com/file/LbVJG86yJ3u
Syd Straw - War and Peace (1996)
ReplyDeleteInfo: https://www.discogs.com/release/4356577-Syd-Straw-War-And-Peace
Link: https://www.imagenetz.de/a7d55
Never heard of this gal. Took my own advice -- "what the Hell do you have to lose?" [OK, maybe from someone painted orange] and downloaded. Excellent disk. Any recommendations of her other catalog items?
DeleteRobin Trower--Two-fer!
ReplyDeletetime and emotion/ What Lies Beneath
Git!: https://tinyurl.com/4v9t769h